• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon TCG game for RPG Maker XP

Tentachu

Movie Making Expert
Years
  • I have an idea for a game. Remember that Pokémon TCG game they released a few years back on the Gameboy? Well, my idea is that a game like this is made with RMXP or some other game making software, only with all the cards from Base Set 1 to whatever set is out now (I don't know all the sets of the TCG)

I imagine it would be fairly easy to do. The attack system would need to be adjusted to remove a fixed amount of HP from a Pokémon, a prize cards system would need to be written (which I imagine would be fairly easy) and the deck system would be very difficult (what with the cards being drawn randomly), but I'm sure it's possible.

If anyone wants to make this game, feel free. I don't think I will, though.

Back