• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Your Dream World game

WingedDragon

Competitive Trainer
Years
Did you give up on improving your room? Are you starting to take your items you accumulated and start moving them into your game?

I gave up on it, I didnt see any reason to improve it more since its being shut down in what 2 months (Excited gen 6 is 2 months away). All the berries I collected I moved tho. I am regretting not saving one of each. Just thought after the fact that I could have like 1000 berries of what I needed in my game lol

OffRoadSP

Still working on Sun & Moon...
Years
I did get every upgrade & accessory for my Dream Island on my White game. I'm now just trying to catch one of each Dream World Pokemon with its rarer special move. I'm about half a dozen shy of that goal.

I guess I should start moving all my items and berries over before it closes down...

Back