• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

animatrix

fango pango

This fire burns, always.
Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2016
    this is a place where you can talk about the animatrix,a anime show that is set in the space age where robots from 01 have taken over and are using people as test dummys...as they play the game of life
    i have only 1 thing to say about it
    WOW
    i mean,i watched 9 short films of it,they blew my mind because of the graphics...the first one looked as close as possible to real life as you could with anime...and these people were from japan(no suprise)the country who make the pokemon and yugioh anime...and the animatrix is from the most reverred japanese directory...it was just awesome

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    Oh, I really like the Animatrix. What's your favorite short? I like the one with the haunted house.

fango pango

This fire burns, always.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2016
    i only atched 9 of them
    mine was kid's story
    that was awesomeness

Back