• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Writing on the Walls

SamuraiMaster

and his son, Layne (Buizel).
Years
  • DUDE I HAD THE EXACT SAME IDEA AS YOU!

I was actually in the process of writing on elike this, only I titled it

"Hatred on the Wall"

It's not done yet, and it's based more on the racial hatred that's often seen written there. I hate reading that crap.

The school newspaper brought up the problem of the graffiti and one sentence made me laugh.

"Honestly, no one cares who loves who, or which freshman is a slut."
    Actual sentence. Made me laugh. But it's true!

h POKE

angry kid and a keyboard
    Years
    • CT
    • Seen Jan 17, 2016
    What's the purpose of having a death at the end? Is the poem meant to mock the fleeting and purposeless world in which those who are shallow enough to write on bathroom walls live?
    The description provided is vivid, and truly expresses the feeling of a worn-out bathroom, although it seems more to portray sadness rather than what I would figure to be the message of a stall-writer: hate. I respect the way you've turned what may normally be written in an angry fashion and have construed it in a more retrospective light.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Death is at the end because I'm always afraid I'm going to get shot in those bathrooms. It's really, really nasty in that part of my school.

As for the wall writings, it all puts allies to shame. It just got painted, and in less than a week, completely written on again.

h POKE

angry kid and a keyboard
    Years
    • CT
    • Seen Jan 17, 2016
    Interesting. Kind of like the tides that wash in and out. I've seen bathrooms like that, and I think it's kind of a reflection of life itself, that we repaint ourselves but are repeatedly washed out by encroaching chaos.

Back