• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Chapters

WingedDragon

Competitive Trainer
Years
  • Let me explain.

For those of you who remember Dragon Warrior of the early Nintendo days. It was the fourth game of the series. It broke down into 3-4 different heroes hence chapters in the final chapter everyone would meet in the same area/chapter or could meet up along the way and tag along. Band together to fight the "Team Plasma/Rocket" whatever. This wouldnt be a side or spin off series either. It would tie into current and past storylines. This would likely have to go on a wii system unless Game Freak can be magic genies and cram some thing like that in there.

As far as the badges and the moves I am not sure how that work out but I think it should be divided into three regions to make it a world thing Kanto, Sinnoh and Unova. It probably have to be skimmed version of them have a storyline of some terrible volcano blocks the path of some cities and so forth.

I know there are people that would like to see a "World" game, but i think this could be the closest thing to a world game one could get.

That is my idea. Perhaps people can add their own Ideas to this.

Back