• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Spoilers] Best Wishes 2 / BW Season 3 premiere in the US?!?

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2012
    I am guessing the American Version will air Late October on CN, because of the BW2 Game release on Oct 7. My theory was right all along! My theory:

Hmmm... I figured out that Japan had released the 79th episode while
    the US had released the 62nd one. So there is 18-19 More Weeks to Delay!

June 23... By the time BW2 premieres in Japan, "Cilan Takes Flight!" Airs in the US.
    And... Japan released 4 months ago. So...
    OH MY SCRAGGY! A NEW SEASON OF BLACK AND WHITE WILL BE ON LATE OCTOBER ON CARTOON NETWORK!!!!!!!!!

Since BW2 comes out Oct 7, CN will air the Episode where Ash goes to Virbank City and Pokestar Studios at that time. (Oct 6)
    So... That launches a new season, right? Was it that or the one after Roxie's Gym Battle?
    note that the end of that episode shows "NEXT TIME A NEW BEGINNING!

Eithor or I am so excited! only 16 more episodes left!

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • That's correct. However, they could decide to show 2 episodes on the same day or have a weeks hiatus to postpone or bring forward the release. But I guess the 6th October would be the best bet.

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2012
    e
    However, they could decide to show 2 episodes on the same day or have a weeks hiatus to postpone or bring forward the release. But I guess the 6th October would be the best bet.

Well, that's great!

Edit 8-26-12: I think the theme.song and new season.will have to wait until after the Marlon gym battle. I guess rival destinies will have more.episodes up to.after the World.Tournament.Junior.Cup. sorry I put periods everywhere, I am typing it on a HTC phone my friend borrowed. Anyway, I hope to see Meloetta and Dawn during rival destinies and hopefully have the melloeta event distributed on Oct. 6th

I also hope that the end of rocking the virbank gym part 2 ends with To Be Continued. Lol
    If its next time a new beginning I will uh... tell pokemon USA that it is not over yet

Avi

Last edited:
    Back