• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Song I Made

thor348

That's Oak to You
Years
I've been playing the piano for about 18 years now. I decided a week ago I would compose a remake of a BGM from the Pokémon Games.
Here is the link:
LINK

Credit is Required if Used

Feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Last edited:

thor348

That's Oak to You
Years
Just one moment. I'll edit this post when I've finished.

Edit:

Here is the link:
LINK

Credit Required if Used

Last edited:

ImBlue

dabbadeedabadai
Years
Ahhh this is awesome! I just started playing Pokemon songs on the piano myself a couple months ago, but I won't have access to a piano until Thanksgiving now.

I'm not quite at this level, of course ;)

thor348

That's Oak to You
Years
Yeah I just started to play these kind of songs a while ago too. I grew up playing the classical stuff and decided to finally play what I want ;)

If you want a Pokémon BGM on the piano just let me know and I'll compose it and post it. Also, posting the link to the song will help so I can listen to it over and over again until I can play it.

Back