• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HD Pokemon Ash Gray Amateur Youtube Let's Play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2012
    Hey guys, i wasn't especially sure about where to post this (In the rom or the internet section but i decided on here) anyways I just started posting these videos on youtube of a modification of pokemon firered if you haven't heard of it, basically it is made to follow the anime as closely as possible, and i would appreciate it if you would check it out (1080p! :D) I'm looking for some constructive criticism to make the videos more enjoyable in the future. Thanks :P

/watch?v=u4erL5PeGd4

(Haven't made 15 posts haha :P So just paste that after the youtube url)

Years
  • Unfortunately this is in the wrong section, we actually have a subforum just for members who are doing lets plays here. I'd strongly advise that you read the section rules though as this thread wouldn't meet the standards of that section.

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back