• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéBill's Shiny Shop!

Years
  • Hello, New to the forum and noticed alot of people want shinies, heres a list of the shinies i have that are up for trade:

100 Peliper (Brave Natured)
    100 Flygon (Naive Natured)
    100 Aerodactyl (Modest Natured) (Rock Head ability)
    100 Porygon-Z (Bold Nature) (Has Recover) (Fond of Porygon's so sensible offers please)
    100 Registeel (Careful Natured) (Event: Sourced by Merfyz)
    100 Piplup (Hardy Natured) (japanese)
    100 Garchomp (Bashful Natured) (Female)
    100 Tyranitar (Hasty Natured)
    100 Hydregion (Timid Nature) (Japanese)
    100 Kecleon (Quiet Natured)
    100 Dragonite (also very fond of due to jolly nature so good offers please)
    100 japanese vaniluxe with sheer cold, hail, blizzard and icebeam (Docile Natured)
    88 drapion (adamant Natured)
    78 mienshao (battle team member with highjump kick and drain punch) (Jolly Natured)
    70 cottonee (male) (Sassy Natured)
    63 Spiritomb (Jolly Natured)
    59 Altaria (Quirky Natured) (Has Cotton Guard)
    52 Dugtrio (Sassy Natured)
    50 tangrowth (Gentle Natured)
    50 Mightyena (Mild Natured) (Ev'd By Tandyboy97)
    50 Pinsir (Modest Nature) (Has Guillotine, Submission and Swords Dance) (HyperCutter Ability)
    50 Weavile (Adamant Natured) (Japanese)
    48 Vespiquen (Impish Natured)
    47 Roselia (Lonely Natured)
    47 Golduck with Cloud Nine (Calm Natured)
    45 Shiftry (Quiet Natured) (Female)
    43 Foretress (Jolly Natured)
    40 Tentacruel (Lax Natured)
    37 Claydol (Quiet Natured)
    37 Dusknoir (Docile Natured)
    37 cincinno (Jolly Natured)
    30 Suicune (Relaxed Natured) (Has Extremespeed) (event)
    30 Floatzel (Serious Natured) (Has Active Pkrs)
    29 Muk (Naive Natured)
    26 Electrike (Calm Natured)
    17 darumaka (Gentle Natured)
    16 gengar (Mild Natured)
    5 Lotad (Serious Natured) (Japanese)
    3 Wobuffet (Lonely Natured) (Female) (Japanese)
    1 cyndaquil (Brave Natured)
    1 slowbro (Naive Natured)
    1 beedril (Sassy Natured)
    1 victreebell (Careful Natured)

1 Torchic (Adamant Natured) (FLAWLESS!!) (Moveset: Scratch, Swords Dance, Flamethrower, Night Slash)!

i also have a zen mode darmatian (Relaxed Natured) a dark pulse level 1 (jolly natured) deino and a move set squirtle with aqua tail and aqua jet (Mild Natured) for trade.

23 Japanese monferno (Adamant Natured) a 55 mankey (Hardy Natured), a 48 Kingler (Docile Natured), 48 Beheeyem (Bashful Natured) and a 60 (Quiet Natured) Heracross also up for trade for the masuda breeders.

DW Exeggcute also up for grabs with Harvest ability and Bashful Nature, a dw female kangaskhan (Gentle Natured) with Inner focus ability and comet punch aswell as a female DW (Lax Natured) (Scrappy ability) tailow.

I have just came accross a spare 50 Japanese mew (brave natured) and jirachi (Hasty natured)and a (Hasty Natured) level 50 victini with fusion bolt, fusion flare, searing shot and v create (great moveset) which are open to offers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(very unlikely to trade but...) if anyone is interested in 15 (careful natured) manaphy, my 48 (hasty natured) jirachi, 42 (jolly natured) celebi, (jolly natured) shaymin at level 30, 70 (timid natured) deoxys and (jolly natured) 100 arceus in return for any event pokemon i dont have such as genesect, meleota (when they are released) or flawless shinies :)

Post sensible offers please, flawless pokemon also considered

Hacks not accepted.

Thanks for reading. :D

My time zone is GMT london and im available most of the time so if you contact me be patient i will reply.

P.S, I am running Pokemon White.
    Friend Code: 3009 9415 7561

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hey, im just working my way through the dex so im looking for anything i dont have, so sorry about that.

for my 37 heatmore i'd take any unwanted shiny you dont want and i dont have or a good egg move set pokemon :)

CrowSama

Too. Much. Caffine.
    Years
  • Sorry, I don't have any of those. My thread is now linked in my sig, look and see if you want anything in there.

greg0915

Tomorrow is a new day
    Years
  • haha i think you have my old Ampharos lol

i traded a Bold Shiny EVed Ampharos Lv.64

Back