• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Team suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erladino

Dancing with the winds!~
Years
Well yeah, Pokemon Pearl is quite an interesting game in the Pokemon Series. However, everyone can have different options in terms of the starters available. Since you asked me, this would be my ideal team for PEARL:

-Infernape (Chimchar as starter)
Good stats, and blaze. A skillful attacker for you team to go head on!

-Shuckle (Your wall pokemon)
Shuckle, with it's haxy Defense, and manipulation of Power Trick and Trick Room are an awesome combo. Almost / deadly / !

Gallade (Physical Attacker)
Calm Mind and Stored Power spam will knock your enemies out!

Luxray (Sweeper)
Luxray with it's static inflicting moves and chances of paralysis. Accompanied with backhair standing movepool, it's a good option.

Blissey (Nurse)
Blissey will server as a nurse, rejuvenating all your pokemon amidst battles!

Thanks,
Erlade

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
Hey there tomrommy, questions asking for team help best belong in the newly reopened In-game Team Help sub-forum! Fourth Generation Gaming is here to discuss aspects of the 4th generation of games other than battling/team construction and trading.

Good luck with your team, happy gaming and I wish you a very Merry Christmas! C:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back