• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon : Ancestors

Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2012
    Introducing

title3cj.gif

Introduction

This will be a hack of Pokemon : Leaf Green, set in KANTO.

Storyline

In 2123 the world is a dark place, evil lurks round every corner and bit by bit the human is becoming extinct, You have been chosen to go back in time 110 years ago to try and prevent this evil from happening. Your sent back to stop the awakening of the legendary pokemon Muerte, but soon after arriving you discover that one of your Ancestors is the boss of Team Pandemic, the people whom are leading the project to awake this monster. You will have to battle through 8 Leaders of Team Pandemic and 4 of there Elite members inorder to stop your ancestor from creating havok, but there are many twist and turns as the way to victory is never a straight path.

Features

Revamped Zone
    New Pokemon (Evos/Pre Evos and new Stone Evolutions)
    New Trainers
    New Gym Leader
    New Starters
    Around 300 Pokemon Catchable
    Special Events (not much detail as of now ;))

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2012
    cubanresourceful said:
    Hmmm. Will there be other regions? ;0

Was a possibility that i would add the extra region after the final battle, but that ment building 2 hacks into 1 (i had another storyline for the other region), we will see :)

UnHoly

The Invincible
    Years
  • i like the look of this hack. i think the towns could use a bit of changing they still look 2 similar to the originals, well theres my 2 cents if u need any help pm me

Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2012
    blaze112 said:
    i like the look of this hack. i think the towns could use a bit of changing they still look 2 similar to the originals, well theres my 2 cents if u need any help pm me

I spose, my idea was not to differ to much from the original kanto, since this hack will be based there, ill be working over the maps again soon to add the final touches to the few ive shown.

T.R.S.M

Expert Spriter
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2009
    need any cutom trainers/pokemon just ask mee through pm
    here is my kangashkahn pre evo kangby
    and my nvg duskull pre evo duschool
    and a pinsr pre evo snipster

these were my first ever i saved them on disk and deleted my newer better ones
    i can do better ones now lol
    these ones are rubbish

Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2012
    Yeh i will ask, im liking the duskull pre-evo ;D

only thing i lack on is my spriting skills, but heck its worth a shot isnt it, anyways gonna start creating the list of the evos/pre-evos which shall feature in the hack.

Back