• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Colloseum 2?

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2006
    I heard that another Pokemon Colloseum will be coming out soon for the Gamecube. I've also heard that on it you will be able to catch a shadow Lugia.

My main question is, can you battle with Deoxys and Mew on it? (On the 1st Colloseum, Deoxys and Mew are noncompattible or disallowed. :( )

Roffle

Banned
    Years
  • Nintendo doesn't like giving people acess to the games that would enable every Pokemon in the game.
    They want to make it tedious and difficult and make people to travel to US and Japan. Jesus Christ they don't want much.

AKA: I will never be arsed to fly there just to get a bloody Pokemon.

Micans

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2006
    adamski148 said:
    Actually Ninty is making 2 games where you can get all Pokemon The Mysterious Dungeon games

The Mysterious Dungeon games were developed by ChunSoft, not Nintendo, and you can't trade pokemon between them and the RPGs because they're not RPGs.

Back