• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LEGO Pokemon! Professor Oak's Lab

Years
  • Seen Mar 4, 2013
Hi All!

I've just combined two of the best things on earth! LEGO Bricks and Pokemon! Help me make LEGO Pokemon a reality!

Want to support?
Search LEGO CUUSOO in your browser.
Search Pokemon Oak's Lab in the page's browser
Click the large green support button! Thanks!

Go to this link, make an account (FREE), and support my project and the many others LEGO CUUSOO has to offer!

Our project invites the idea of a new concept and theme to the vast world of LEGO: Pokemon! Undoubtedly one of the most popular video games of the 90s, and even today, Pokemon has captured the world in video game format so Team Brickreate asked the question... why can't it do that in LEGO format too?

This project represents the most iconic scene from all the Pokemon video games, and that is when Ash goes to Professor Oak's lab for the first time to choose his first poke ball. But wait! Ash isn't the only one in Oaks' lab. His all time rival, Gary, is there to choose his first Pokemon as well. Which one will you choose?

This set is packed with detail and is a perfect replica of Oak's lab as seen in the video game, except in LEGO form! Be prepared to start your epic journey in the world of Pokemon and LEGO!

This set and theme will appeal to both Pokemon and LEGO fans alike, as it proposes the perfect balance of a LEGO creation fused with the magical world of Pokemon.

We hope you enjoy viewing and supporting this set, as much as we enjoyed building it for you.

-Team Brickreate

Set details:
LEGO Pokemon
Professor Oak's Lab
1,579 pieces

Years
  • Seen Mar 7, 2015
This looks awesome! You should definately include the starters, and the iconic pikachu. (If possible) definately will make me take an intrest in Lego again! Also, why do the mini figures look so angry?

Back