• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

**.::Inome's Avi/Banner Request Thread::.**

Inome

I am me. No one else.
Years

Inome

I am me. No one else.
Years
Sorry, AP. You have to pick one of the pics because your dynamics are too small. And no, I cannot make the dynamics bigger because there's a limit to the banners.

Mitzykitty

~The Kitty Cat~
Years
I would like one:

Banner/Avatar: Banner
Dimensions: 300x100
Pic(s): Here
Background: Something like, Pink or anything that looks good. ^ ^
Text: Sakiya Chan
Other: If possible, can you remove that blue text on the top? Thanx.

Inome

I am me. No one else.
Years
Okay, here's yours Angel Pikachu:
apbanner.gif

You're other ones should be done soon, and tohru-honda, you're link doesn't work, so I can't do it. Sorry.

EDIT: Here's yours, Mitzy Kitty.

mitzybanner.gif

Last edited:

lilmiromi

Celebi luver to the max
Years
O_O; Yay! I found your request thread! Ever since you told me about it last night, I've been looking for it. Can I request a miromi avatar using the pic that's my avi now?

Banner/Avatar: Avi
Dimensions: don't care
Pic(s):my avi
Backround:pinkish
Text:cute little puppy
Other:can you make the text shadowed?

Thankies in adance.

Inome

I am me. No one else.
Years
Sorry, I couldn't change the text color because the picture was too pixelized. It would've taken me forever to change it, and it still wouldn't have looked right, knowing me. Here it is....even though in my opinion it's pretty crappy....
avifordudea.gif

umbreonbabe12

a loner
Years
i would like my banner like this i guess...this is my pic:http://www.pokecommunity.com/draw/pictures/706.png...

banner
dimensions: 130 down 300 across or something simalar
text:top right put umbreonbabe12
bottom left put dark, lonely, mysterious.
background: red fading from the pic if you can do that...
text: umbreonbabe12 in curls mt or whatever. arial for the other.
thanks if you can do it, sorry if i left something out!

~umbreonbabe12

Inome

I am me. No one else.
Years
Here's yours, charizard maa:
halloweenavi.gif

I couldn't really make it look scary. I tried bloody-ing up its claws, and I tried making have a skull for a head, etc., but I couldn't get it to look good. Sorry.

And your banner, umbreonbabe12:
umbreonbanner.gif

Erm...I hope that's what you wanted. I wasn't entirely sure what you wanted for your backround, but I hope it's okay.

Back