• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Audio] Sappy Instrument IDs?

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2023
    So when I import things into sappy most of the tracks are square, and so what I do is change the instrument number to change the instrument (duh.) For example I know instrument 60 (0x3C) is a trumpet of some sort by sheer luck and trial/error.

Is there a comprehensive list of instrument IDs for tracks? Pretty sure it's the same for every ROM but I'm on BPRE with an unmodified sound table/voice group.

Also if anyone knows of any patches that makes music hacking easier (IYO) do tell, because I haven't bothered to apply "all voicegroup" patches or noise removal (WTF is that?) or whatever, since there are a lot and I'm a bit out of my element.

Thanks!

Last edited:
    Back