• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokemon hotred (team aqua version)

Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    pokemon hotred
    (Team Aqua version)

plot
    you are a grunt from the evil team aqua thats trying to make a world that has no more land in it. so unknown (your boss) is looking for the pokemon of the sea.
    story
    you are 18 years of age and the known trouble making in town but you are lookin for much more to cuase so you decide to join team aqua.
    maps
    none yet
    team
    looking for everything

Last edited:

T3h Kaiser

Jovial Fool
    Years
  • This isn't the place for hacks, I'm afraid. This is for game development; projects created using RPG Maker and the like.

I'd also advise that you learn the basics before trying to gather a team. Baby steps...

Years
  • This isn't the place for hacks, I'm afraid. This is for game development; projects created using RPG Maker and the like.

I'd also advise that you learn the basics before trying to gather a team. Baby steps...

word son you tell him.
    take that advice and get this moved dawg

Back