• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Safari Zone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 9, 2005
    Setting:Sunny day in the Hoenn Safari Zone
    If you want to join do as this form says
    Name:Candace
    What kind of pokemon:Giraffarig

Suz

Ta-daaa~!
    Years
  • I shall joinith! =3

Name: Flash
    What kind of Pokemon: Charmander

when we gona start? >.>

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 9, 2005
    Candace was normally walking around the safari zone she was looking for some pokeblocks that might be on the ground

Suz

Ta-daaa~!
    Years
  • Flash Walked around stareing at all the trees there where, and all the grass, he had just resently been capchured and put into the safari zone, being taken away frome his family

Suz

Ta-daaa~!
    Years
  • he walked until he saw a Giraffarig, "wow," he said "never seen one of thems before..."

Suz

Ta-daaa~!
    Years
  • "uh oh" he said "that thing is comeing over here, I beter hide"
    he looked around the large plot of land and he saw a tree, he ran twards it and scrambeld up the trunk into the lowest branch, which the Graffairg could esaly reach

occ: btw, your only aloud to post once in a row, but it's ok, I did it to when I was new =3

Suz

Ta-daaa~!
    Years
  • Flash slid down the tree, "hi," he said "I'm Flash, I was taken from my home to live in this ground with gates"

Suz

Ta-daaa~!
    Years
  • "hmm, mabey, but I miss my mommy, she was a big Charizarid, she was beaten in a fight with a Blastoice, and then they took me here...
    I've only been here for two days, the berrys here are nice though"

Suz

Ta-daaa~!
    Years
  • "that's not very nice, I wish I could be back with my mommy though"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back