• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fun Decks Compilation

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2015
    After skimming through ZF_Goku's Thread. I thought it would be a fun little project to compile a bunch of rogue decks for those players out there who dont want to use the standard Top Tier Decks. I'll start with a few of the ones i have posted here as a starting point. Feel free to post other rogue deck of your own and i can add them to the list. For my decks, my supporters are almost always the same, as it is the set up that i am most comfortable with and find work the best for me.

ElectroHammer (Ampharos) Profen
    Spoiler:

Beedrill Deluxe Profen
    Spoiler:

Empodactyl (Empoleon/Aerodactyl) Profen
    Spoiler:

Lugikiss (Togekiss/Lugia)
    Spoiler:

Zebrodor (Zebstrika/Garbodor) ZF_Goku
    Spoiler:

To be added:
    -Dragonite/Garbodor
    -Togekiss/Lugia
    -Kingdra
    -Weavile
    -Round
    -Crobat
    -Gardevoir/Gallade
    -Infernape/Garbodor

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2015

Yo Bro!

Here's a really fun rogue deck I've built, it's a deck that can actually do very well against top tier decks as well!

(I like the name I have given the deck lol)

Zebodor

Pokémon:
    4 - Blitzle
    3 - Zebstrika
    2 - Terrakion
    2 - Trubbish
    2 - Garbodor
    = 13

Supporter:
    4 - Juniper
    4 - N
    2 - Bianca
    2 - Colress
    2 - Skyla
    = 14

Stadium:
    2 - Virbank City Gym
    = 2

Trainer:
    4 - Hypnotoxic Laser
    3 - Pokémon Catcher
    3 - Level Ball
    2 - Ultra Ball
    2 - SuperRod
    1 - Switch
    1 - Dowsing Machine [Ace Spec]
    = 16

Tools:
    4 - Float Stone
    1 - Silver Mirror
    = 5

Energy:
    4 - Basic Fighting
    6 - Basic Lightning
    = 10

Deck Total: 60

The aim is really to have Zebstrika disconnecting your opponent by T2 with Garbodor set up on the bench shutting off abilities! You have support available from Terrakion to help battle big EX's! It's a great deck just because its so funny having Silver Mirror attached to Zebstrika when your against the Team Plasma deck! As they can't use tool scrapper to discard it! Haha

If I can find the list I did make a really dangerous Ratpoison deck! Ill post it when I find it!

Peace!

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2015
    Yeah I've tried this deck. I dont like it compared to the Dragonite deck. But its much faster. Unfortunately, team plasma isnt as huge anymore. I'll update it soon if not now.

You still use catchers in this thing? Im also surprised you would use dowsing machine over rock guard. I also feel like this list is a little outdated, using so many float stones. With catchers not being a huge problem, i feel like 4 float stones could be maybe 2 with 2 other tools. Like if it were me i would probably have 4-4 Zebstrika, 2 silver bangles, laser bank, 2 float stones and maybe a silver mirror or 2. As zebstrika really lacks the damage output that dragonite has.

I've decided to post after each new deck is added. Mostly just to give my thoughts about the deck itself. I'll start with the first 3 i posted and then make a new post per deck,

ElectroHammer is a pretty good deck. It can set up really quickly and basically just sit there while the opponent destroys itself. It can also hit the benched pokemon for 20 per attack, making it impossible for those pokemon to ever be used because they would just knock themselves out by attaching energy. The crushing hammers may not work at times, but when they do they just make it that much harder for your opponent to do anything. However, you do need to look out for energy acceleration that isn't from the hand. Dark patch, Victini Ex, and Virizion Ex are a few examples of those.

Beedrill Deluxe is atm my favorite deck. It sets up fast and hits quickly. It can destroy strategies by forcing retreats ever turn Beedrill attacks. When fully setup, Beedrill hits for 90 on Ex pokemon with 30 more from poison and Virbank City Gym between turns. If the does not retreat their pokemon, any Ex pokemon without boosted Hp is knocked out between turns after your following turn. This allows the switch to tropius and a use of Return to refill your hand back up to six cards and still have the Ex go down. If the opponent tries to attack through the confusion and flips a tails, they go down from poison coming into your turn allowing you to hit a fresh pokemon and doing it again. So basically unless they retreat, they have no choice but to lose a pokemon. Cards that get free retreat can be a problem for this deck, like Darkrai, not even mentioning night spear spread damage. Keldeo Ex's Rush In ability can also be a problem, but luckily for Beedrill, it can OHKO Keldeo Ex while it has a Silver Bangle. Making the Keldeo Blastoise match up favoring Beedrill.

Empodactyl is honestly not that great of a deck. It has some potential to be really powerful. but it does rely on the coin flips of twisted mountain. But other than that it has nearly all the benefits of the standard Empoleon decks but with more potential power that sacrifices a bit of consistency. Not much else to say about this deck. Its a fun deck to try, but its won't be winning most of its matches VS any good player.

Lugikiss is a little outdated. I built this deck quite a while ago and i think i might want to edit it. The pokemon count might need to change and perhaps add in Deoxys Ex to add more damage to Lugia. Also might have to add another tool scrapper. I dont know how important Khangaskhan is, or Bouffer for that matter. But this deck needs a secondary non ex attacker which they both fill the role. But ideally it would be someone better at it.

Last edited:
    Back