• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Poke' Clinic

Years
  • Well, on the Magic: The Gathering forums, they have clinics for improving decks. I think it would be a great addition to these forums. I am sorry about the loss of autocard here. :( In the MTG forums, you could usually link a card by putting in there name. Example [card]Slowbro[/card]. But I see it does not work here. Anyways, since I'm an old school player that has been playing since the Base Set, I should know about all the cards. But I need assistance from some people who are willing. They need to have extensive knowledge on the new EX sets of the Poke'mon TCG. Thank you, and as of now, let the posting begin. :chinese:

Back