• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Puyo Puyo!! 20th Anniversary

Status
Not open for further replies.

#Emochu

ujhgjkjhgkujhjkhjkhkhkhhk hjkhj
Years
IMPORTANT NOTE: I'm working on the next episodes now but ATM, YT won't upload.
Also, I might ask a mod to close this because I'm taking it that no one gives a damn.

This is a bit of a guide as well as a walkthrough, I'll translate as much as possible with the power of annotations.

Puyo Puyo is a puzzle game, made by SEGA and Sonic Team, but it's unique from all the other puzzle games. It's got a big cast of characters, all unique and interesting. The basics of the game is to join 4 or more Puyo of the same colour together and they pop, you get points etc.

But you can't just win by repeatidly joining them, you need to use technique and be creative. Learn how to make chains and use tactics.

There is also a wide variety of modes in the recent games, so it's not just pop 4 or more of the same colour forever.

This is the box artof the game:
pp20_box.jpg

It's also the 20th anniversary game as I mentioned!
PuyoPuyo+20.jpg

Ringo's Story
Spoiler:

Please check this thread daily for updates!

Thankuu!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back