• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen FIVE MORE DAYS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2011
    It's strange how europe is getting B/W first, can't wait to play it on release day too, being my first pre ordered game. Anyone else excited! I'm literally counting down

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    :D

Cofagrigus and Reuniclus will soon be mine!.....well as soon as I evolve Yamask and Solosis.

Although I'm picking it up on Friday morning, I won't be able to play it until later that evening.

Years
  • i'm literally havin trouble sleeping!!! i cannot wait til friday!!! but its kinda annoyin that i won't b able to play til the following week because i ordered mine of off the internet :-( ........but still though it's gunna be amazing and i can't wait... i'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    You may be excited, but a thread like this isn't really constructive. There... isn't really anything to discuss and these posts don't really fit in our current threads. When the games do come out though, you can make discussion / question threads if you want! (Of course, anything except for help type threads). And countdown threads in general would just end up spammy, so we're not having them.

24mrgva.png

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back