• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Weird thing happening with dust clouds on caves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eldír

☆Aiming for the stars☆
Years
  • Ok,I am on Wellspring cave and before challenging the Nimbassa city gym I came here to get a Drilbur

I use super repels and run around,that makes dust clouds(the only way to get drilbur) appear quite often.

The weird thing is that all the Drilbur I encounter are female♀
    and I have encoutred alot.

In the Pokemon website and bulbapedia it says there is 50% chance of finding male and 50% of finding female.

So is this hapenning to anyone else,or is it just me?

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    It's just luck. You have a 50/50 chance every time and you just happen to land on the female side often.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Yep, it's alll luck! But good luck though! Grab a 4 leaf clover with those Super Repels maybe. (;

HOWEVER, if you have any questions you need an answer for, do ask in our very useful Quick Questions sticky in the future. That is all!

Closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back