• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Team Flora Club

Sunflorazumarill

Look, it's Sunflorazumarill!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    Okay. Since there is a Team Magma Club and a Team Aqua Club here, I think I'll do a club for one of my two organizations in Hoenn; Team Flora. Team Flora uses mostly Grass Pok魯n with some Poison and Bug Pok魯n. They are out to find a powerful Grass Pok魯n in order to achieve their dream of covering the entire world with forests and plant-life, meaning everything else will be smothered and overrun by shrubbery. If you like this idea for a Team, come join! In fact, if you simply love Grass Pok魯n, come join. Here's some of the things we can do here:

- Talk about Team Flora or Grass Pok魯n
    - Spy on both Team Magma and Team Aqua
    - Plot to steal the Forest Orb
    - Plot to kidnap Grass Trainers like Erika and convert them to Team Flora
    - Post card ideas for Team Flora
    - Talk about Team Flora's main Pok魯n, Cacnea and Cacturne

Now for the rules:

- No going off topic. Keep within the realm of Team Flora and Grass Pok魯n.
    - If you join, please post often. (I'll post often, too.)(This is an important rule.)

Now for The Team Flora Club staff:

Leader/Owner: Sunflorazumarill (myself)
    Admin/Co-owner: (1 only)
    Executives/"Super Members": Latios Lover
    Grunts/Regular Members: Bulbasaur, Salamence64, Alter Ego

Now for some useful tools for Team Flora:

Card set containing Team Flora (link will be removed if not allowed)

Pics of what the Team Flora Grunts and Admins (the ones on top) usually look like

Sprites of Team Flora Grunts

Sprites of Team Flora Admins

An RP involving Team Flora

Well, now that all is settled, let's get this club started. Please come here so we can start the festivities! Here's to start things off; Cacturne is a powerful Grass/Dark Pok魯n with great Attack and Special attack. It learns the rare move, Needle Arm. It can know some cool moves like Faint Attack, Pin Missile, and Sandstorm. Itself and Cacnea are the only non- Rock/Ground/Steel Pok魯n that benefit from Sandstorm.

Last edited:

Sunflorazumarill

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    Yes you can join. But remember, you have to post often, or else incur the wrath of the Leader.

Sunflorazumarill

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    Mine happens to be Gloom.

Anyway, down to business. We need to figure out a plan to capture Celebi! With it, we can travel through time to fulfill out plans! Let's say we make a trip to Orre! I heard there's a shrine to Celebi there!

Sunflorazumarill

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    Yeah, let's. I'll leave you to go spy on Team Magma and Team Aqua. I'm off to Orre.

(Gets on the Team Flora Jet and heads for Orre.) (An hour later) We're here! Now to find that Celebi Shrine.

Sunflorazumarill

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    Good. To draw more people to our ranks, I have brought some gifts in the form of Pok?mon cards. I'm just setting the record that the first three were done by someone else. Here they are:

Flora's Bulbasaur
    50 HP {G}
    Basic Pok?mon

{C}{C} Head Bash Flora's Bulbasaur does 10 damage to itself. 30
    {D}{G} Evil Seed If there are any {D} Energy cards attached to Flora's Bulbasaur, you may treat Flora's Bulbasaur as a {D} Pok?mon during this turn until applying Weakness. 30

Weakness: {R}
    Resistance: {W}
    Retreat Cost: {C}

Flora's Ivysaur
    80 HP {G}
    Stage 1 Pok?mon (Evolves from Flora's Bulbasaur)

{D}{C} Dark Bash If there are any {D} Energy cards attached to Flora's Ivysaur, you may treat Flora's Ivysaur as a {D} Pok?mon during this turn until applying Weakness. 20
    {G}{G}{G} Seed Shooter This attack does 20 damage plus 20 more damage for each {G} Energy card attached to Flora's Ivysaur but not used to pay for this attack's Energy cost. You can't add more than 40 damage in this way. 20+

Retreat Cost: {C}

Flora's Venusaur
    110 HP {G}
    Stage 1 Pok?mon (Evolves from Flora's Ivysaur)

{C}{C}{C}{C} Charge Slam Flip a coin. If heads, the Defending Pok?mon is now Paralyzed. 40
    {D}{G}{G}{C} Dark Seeds This attack does 60 damage plus 20 more damage for each {G} Energy card attached to Flora's Venusaur but not used to pay for this attack's Energy cost. You can't add more than 40 damage in this way. If there are any {D} Energy cards attached to Flora's Venusaur, you may treat Flora's Venusaur as a {D} Pok?mon during this turn until applying Weakness. 60+
    {G}{G}{G}{G}{G} Excess Toxin The Defending Pok?mon is now Poisoned. Place 5 damage counters on it instead of 1 after each player's turn (even if it was already Poisoned). 50

Retreat Cost: {C}{C}{C}

Flora?s Chikorita
    Pok?mon card
    {G}
    30 HP
    Basic Pok?mon
    Resistance: {W} -30
    Retreat cost: {C}
    Pok?BODY: Special Growth For each {G} Energy attached to Flora?s Chikorita, Flora?s Chikorita gets +10 HP. Flora?s Chikorita?s total HP may not be more than 60.
    {C}{C} Pound 20
    {G}{G} Poisonpowder The Defending Pok?mon is now Poisoned. 30

Flora?s Bayleef
    Pok?mon card
    {G}
    70 HP
    Stage 1 Pok?mon
    Evolves from Flora?s Chikorita
    Put Flora?s Bayleef on the Basic Pok?mon
    {G}{G}{G} Chemical Spurt Discard 1 {G} Energy card attached to Flora?s Bayleef or this attack does nothing. 50
    {C}{C}{C}{C} Double Swipe Does 30 damage to each Defending Pok?mon.

Flora?s Meganium
    Pok?mon card
    {G}
    100 HP
    Stage 2 Pok?mon
    Evolves from Flora?s Bayleef
    Put Flora?s Meganium on the Stage 1 card
    Retreat cost: {C}{C}{C}
    {D}{F} Dark Smash Punch Flip a coin. If heads, discard 1 Energy card attached to the Defending Pok?mon, if any. Either way, if there are any {D} Energy cards attached to Flora?s Meganium, you may treat Flora?s Meganium as a {D} Pok?mon during this turn until applying Weakness. 30
    {G}{G}{G}{G}{G} Acid Surf Does 50 damage to each Defending Pok?mon and each Defending Pok?mon is now Poisoned.

Flora?s Treecko
    Pok?mon card
    {G}
    40 HP
    Basic Pok?mon
    {G} Leech Seed If this attack damages the Defending Pok?mon (after applying Weakness and Resistance), you may remove 1 damage counter from Flora?s Treecko, if any. 10
    {G}{G} Sulfur Flip a coin. If heads, the Defending Pok?mon is now Burned. 20

Flora?s Grovyle
    Pok?mon card
    {G}
    70 HP
    Stage 1 Pok?mon
    Evolves from Flora?s Treecko
    Put Flora?s Grovyle on the Basic Pok?mon
    {G}{G} Dry Ice Flip a coin. If heads, the Defending Pok?mon is now Paralyzed. 20
    {G}{G}{G} Hyperspeed Strike Discard all Energy cards attached to Flora?s Grovyle or this attack does nothing. 80

Flora?s Sceptile
    Pok?mon card
    {G}
    100 HP
    Stage 2 Pok?mon
    Evolves from Flora?s Grovyle
    Put Flora?s Sceptile on the Stage 1 card
    Retreat cost: {C}{C}
    Pok?BODY: Shady Canopy As long as Flora?s Sceptile is your Active Pok?mon, do not ignore any effects of {D} Energy cards attached to any Pok?mon in play (yours and your opponent?s).
    {G}{G}{G}{G}{G} Double Scythe Does 50 damage to each Defending Pok?mon and each Defending Pok?mon can?t attack during your opponent?s next turn. Flip a coin. If heads, this attack also does 10 damage to each of your opponent?s Benched Pok?mon. (Don?t apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pok?mon.)

P.S.: Word's getting out about us. Somebody (not anybody from this club so far) has informed the Team Magma Club of our presence. We better be more discreet.

Last edited:

Sunflorazumarill

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    Yeah, go on. What did you find out about them? Could they be of any help to us to find Celebi?

Sunflorazumarill

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    Good. Good. I take a trip to the Team Magma club to see if they got the volcano gem. Then I'll snatch it from there! Hey, we're at war with the other Teams!

Sunflorazumarill

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    I think I got the volcano gem. I posted some card ideas there to throw them off. Now all we need are the other two.

Sunflorazumarill

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    Okay. I'll make my way to where Team Aqua is. All we need now is the Water Gem. After that, we think we should be able to get Celebi!

Back