• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The spwriter's new sprite thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

aocom

Me like pixel art
Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2008
    All of them are great, as usual. The only one that bothers me is Espeon... The lightest shade looks way too pale ><;

maxxa

ice pokemon pwn
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2011
    as i said on pfu great!!! i love all your work i tried a pichu but i failed then i tried porygon but again failed ill try again later

Octillery

Master Spriter.
    Years
  • I honestly can't wait for the vaporeon! The favourite at the moment would be Jolteon then Espeon,Flareon,Umbreon. The Umbreon has something about it I think looks wierd but I can't find out what. Keep up the good work anyway!

Octillery:t224:

chao_lover

avy made by shadow rayquaza
    Years
  • Dragonfree said:
    I changed the Jolteon's back leg, and you got your wish, RLan69, because I've been working on this Flareon today.

pixelflareon.png

I also tweaked the shading on the Umbreon's right front leg (our left).

this is really good! i likey! great shading,scratch,great outline and stuff!!

Desgardes

Lovely Buff.
    Years
  • Nice pixel-overs :P
    Pose and posture are grand, but flareon could use some more contrast(darker shades) on its tail.
    And thats about it.

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
  • I love your Umbreon! *glomps it* ^^; Your sprites are so kawaii, I don't see anything wrong with them to tell you the truth. Maybe there are a few areas where you can shade a bit better, but otherwise it's cool. Your Chalenor sprite is awesome! It's neat and creative looking :3 Keep up the great work!

Dragonfree

Teh Spwriter. :3
    Years
  • gengaryellow.png

A remade Yellow version Gengar revamp, made for a re-spriter test at PMF. Haven't been spriting much lately - too busy with my new forums.

~\"Metal Sonic"/~

Pure Evil
    Years
  • Wow! I really like it! It's face and eyes are <Insert new and hip complement here> and the shading is so <Insert new and hip complement here>! It looks really good.

BTW:
    1.How's TF and Salazard? Tell them I say hi! XD
    2. Who's the new admin and why is Nidokingu's account deactivated?
    3. Why are you working on a new forum?

Kingdom

Spriter and Kingdom Hearts Fan
    Years
  • I love the Jolteon, it looks like it could be an official picture.
    I like how you use the black outlines, it's really hard to get them right. Great work!

Dragonfree

Years
  • BTW:
    1.How's TF and Salazard? Tell them I say hi! XD
    2. Who's the new admin and why is Nidokingu's account deactivated?
    3. Why are you working on a new forum?
    1. They're fine to my knowledge. I'll tell them hi from you if I get the chance.
    2. Nidokingu got all emo a while ago and decided to leave the forums so he deleted his account. Naturally, a couple of hours later he wasn't so emo anymore and made a new account. He then changed his name to Fluffy Gryphon a couple of months ago because he's obsessed with gryphons now. So yeah. There's no new admin; just him with a new name. XD
    3. Because I wanted a forum hosted on my own server without advertisements and which I could install hacks on. I bought vBulletin, the software that Pokécommunity runs on, and the new forums are most likely opening today. :) You can register...

Everybody else: Thanks for the comments.

~\"Metal Sonic"/~

Pure Evil
    Years
  • Dragonfree said:
    1. They're fine to my knowledge. I'll tell them hi from you if I get the chance.
    2. Nidokingu got all emo a while ago and decided to leave the forums so he deleted his account. Naturally, a couple of hours later he wasn't so emo anymore and made a new account. He then changed his name to Fluffy Gryphon a couple of months ago because he's obsessed with gryphons now. So yeah. There's no new admin; just him with a new name. XD
    3. Because I wanted a forum hosted on my own server without advertisements and which I could install hacks on. I bought vBulletin, the software that Pokécommunity runs on, and the new forums are most likely opening today. :) You can register...

Everybody else: Thanks for the comments.

... You mean it? You swear-to-god mean it?
    *jumps up in the air, screams in joy, and then cries* I've beem waiting to hear that for so long! Thank you X Numbers not known by man (and woman.) I can finally get the chance to tell everbody how sorry I am, and show them the new me!

My Mom says she'll think about it, so I might join!

Thankyouthankyouthankyou!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Anyway, what sprite are you planning on making once the forums are done? I'm dying to find out what your next invention is!

~ The Big K

(On your forums, soon to be "M.G.R Keczilla")

Dragonfree

Years
  • Well, now the forums are up, and my next spriting project will probably be a Silver version Seaking revamp for a challenge, followed by that Vaporeon I've still yet to do.

Dragonfree

Years
  • Yay for bumping an ancient sprite thread because I haven't been doing anything lately.

pixelvaporeon.png

Yup, it's the last of the Eeveelution card pixel-over series. Might do Eevee.

StarBurst

I &gt; U = Old
    Years
  • Hey Dragonfree, your stuff is really impressive. :D

Is there any chance you could do Tyranitar?

I've noticed while there's quite a few Tyranitar's around the net, none of them comes close to doing him justice. =\

But with your skill, I think you could do it easily. ^_^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back