• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

JirChamp Reincarnated (R/S/E/FR/LG)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mullet

Banned
    Years
    Even if you think I suck, there's no need to act like you're the best. You are so cocky. "Get on Netbattle and learn how to play." Thanks for uplifting my spirits. You think you're the best. I want to get a Dugtrio and Weezing and just mow through that team. I want Aragorn to mow through it actually, since I probably couldn't. Get over yourself man. You act like you're bigger than the big Mac, but you are really arrogant and not great. Go buzz off and ruin another forum. You might as well have posted: Only Aragornbird or Smarties-Chan respond, because Anti-Pop doesn't know how to play. Get over yourself.

Even if you had the situational weaks you couldn't beat me with them. If you knew how to use them or even knew the weaks then you would have told me them much eariler. You can't use something that this team has a weak to in order to beat me you if don't know how to use them. A smart person had to come in and say something about them for you to notice them.

I never said anything about Smarties lol.

Kows is right don't go emo over Pokemon. Chill out dude.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    Even if you had the situational weaks you couldn't beat me with them. If you knew how to use them or even knew the weaks then you would have told me them much eariler. You can't use something that this team has a weak to in order to beat me you if don't know how to use them. A smart person had to come in and say something about them for you to notice them.

I never said anything about Smarties lol.

Kows is right don't go emo over Pokemon. Chill out dude.

I guess you wouldn't even listen to the super mod...Well, I'll just say the team is pretty strong and leave it at that. I won't respond on this thread anymore because I suck according to you...despite your team being strong overall. I'm finished.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    I know it's good. ^_^

You do suck.

Okay bye now.

Thanks. Thanks a lot. I want thios guy banned for his attitude. He has no right to put me down like that. I'm so sick of this, you arrogant wannabe! I'm through arguing though, because I don't want to get chewed out by a mod. I don't know if I should report this...Well, I'm speechless, considering I suck...I guess the team is fine. I wouldn't call it great if it needs celebi and Jirachi, but it's solid. Fire types hurt a lot though. Since I suck, no one listen to me anymore...

EDIT: You know what, I'm not gonna take this lying down! I don't suck! Just had to get that off my chest.

Mullet

Banned
    Years
    Actually if you think that a team is cheap because it uses legendaries then you are bad. Legendaries are not hard to counter. Saying legendaries are cheap are just as bad as saying Skarmbliss is cheap when there are things like Boah and McGar.

Also you said you weren't going to post at PC and this thread anymore but you keep posting.

Yes you do suck. Get over it. You can get better if you listen to good players.

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    I agree with Anti-Pop Culture Warrior 13 all the way. I've been viewing this Thread, and don't act like you're the best. You asked for a Rate. You never said anything about good players. Anti is good. Just becuase he isn't the best doesn't mean he's a sore loser at he metagame. Besides, don't use language like that. You're not the best. Admit it. Using Legendaries is cheap btw.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    I agree with Anti-Pop Culture Warrior 13 all the way. I've been viewing this Thread, and don't act like you're the best. You asked for a Rate. You never said anything about good players. Anti is good. Just becuase he isn't the best doesn't mean he's a sore loser at he metagame. Besides, don't use language like that. You're not the best. Admit it. Using Legendaries is cheap btw.

Thank you Itachi Uchiha. I was saying this thread is pointless if Aragornbird's advice is the only advice he'll take seriously. Thanks. He really shouldn't be allowed to do that, but, meh. Unless it's brought back up, we should probably drop it. Mullet was viewing the thread earlier and didn't respond so I'll let a sleeping dog lie. I do think that legendaries are a little cheap, even the non-ubers. They are legendary for a reason. I'd replace them with executor and metagross if you want to keep the types the same, but the roles would call for different pokes probably.

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Thank you Itachi Uchiha. I was saying this thread is pointless if Aragornbird's advice is the only advice he'll take seriously. Thanks. He really shouldn't be allowed to do that, but, meh. Unless it's brought back up, we should probably drop it. Mullet was viewing the thread earlier and didn't respond so I'll let a sleeping dog lie. I do think that legendaries are a little cheap, even the non-ubers. They are legendary for a reason. I'd replace them with executor and metagross if you want to keep the types the same, but the roles would call for different pokes probably.

Your welcome. Like you said, he shouldn't be acting High and Mighty, Like he's the queen of eangland. XD, did i just say the queen of eangland?

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    Your welcome. Like you said, he shouldn't be acting High and Mighty, Like he's the queen of eangland. XD, did i just say the queen of eangland?

Yeah, you did. It was the "Get Netbattle and learn how to play" comment that really blew my top off. This thread serves no real purpose anymore, as it seems Mullet's made up his mind about his team. Should I have reported that? (the comment). I mean, that really hurt to hear and it kept me up until 5 in the morning last night thinking about it. His team does have more flaws than he thinks.

Mullet

Banned
    Years
    I did reply but PC was being laggy and it didn't show up in the go to latest post section.

Don't tell me what language I should and shouldn't use. I'll use whatever language I want. You're like 12 kid.

Well if I want a rate it obviously means I want good players to rate it. Why the **** would I want ****ty advice?

Legends are not cheap. Celebi and Jirachi can be killed with a predicted Dugtrio switch in. Those are the two legendaries in the team and I just explained how they are countered.

I'm not the best, I never said I was. When I battled more I was one of the best. Though I am better than both of you and I know that for a fact.

Eggy and Metagross won't do **** on this team. Jirachi and Celebi are on this team because they work the best for the things I want them to do.

IT'S SPELLED ENGLAND. Spell check your posts.

Why in the hell were you up until 5 in the morning worrying about how someone insulted your skills in Pokemon? That is such a stupid thing to do.

My team does have flaws. The flaws are what Squarewalker posted.

Also Anti you said you were going to leave PC and this thread until I was gone. Do so.

I think I covered everything. Quoting the things I was responding too would have taken too long, it shouldn't be to hard to figure out though.

Now can you guys stop just talking. If you want to post in my thread stay on topic. Whether it may be pointlessly flaming me so that I can shoot you down and tell you that you are wrong or trying to rate this team how it should be rated.

Last edited:

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    I did reply but PC was being laggy and it didn't show up in the go to latest post section.

Don't tell me what language I should and shouldn't use. I'll use whatever language I want. You're like 12 kid.

Well if I want a rate it obviously means I want good players to rate it. Why the **** would I want ****ty advice?

Legends are not cheap. Celebi and Jirachi can be killed with a predicted Dugtrio switch in. Those are the two legendaries in the team and I just explained how they are countered.

I'm not the best, I never said I was. When I battled more I was one of the best. Though I am better than both of you and I know that for a fact.

Eggy and Metagross won't do **** on this team. Jirachi and Celebi are on this team because they work the best for the things I want them to do.

IT'S SPELLED ENGLAND. Spell check your posts.

Why in the hell were you up until 5 in the morning worrying about how someone insulted your skills in Pokemon? That is such a stupid thing to do.

My team does have flaws. The flaws are what Squarewalker posted.

Also Anti you said you were going to leave PC and this thread until I was gone. Do so.

I think I covered everything. Quoting the things I was responding too would have taken too long, it shouldn't be to hard to figure out though.

Now can you guys stop just talking. If you want to post in my thread stay on topic. Whether it may be pointlessly flaming me so that I can shoot you down and tell you that you are wrong or trying to rate this team how it should be rated.

Mullet, both I and Nayana said to just drop it. BTW, I can't tell you what language to use, but PC's rules can. NO CURSING, EVEN IF IT'S CENCORED. I'm reporting you for being an annoying troll and disrespecting my advice. Also, you said in your post above you never said you were the best. Hmmm...

"It's not my fault I'm the elitist." Yeah, you NEVER said that. If I'm banned for this, I'll at least know I stood up for myself and wasn't being so disrespectful to people. On the language, little kids are on this forum too. Even cencored, little kids often know what those words are, like my little sister. I really hope Aragorn comes on soon...You just can't respect our opinions, your majesty, can you? I said drop it, but since you can't, I will. If you can't respect the opinions of us than get the heck out of here. "Get Netbattle and learn how to play." Respect at its finest. You call us illiterate. You do realize that's a problem in our country? You are saying immature stuff like that yet you're calling me the kid? Say what you want about my battling skills, but I'm a little...scratch that. A LOT smarter than you and more mature at that. "Illiterate fags" and f-bombs galore. Yeah, I'm the kid. Let's not forget about you being the "elitist." We're illiterate. Pfff. I won't be leaving PC until you or I am booted out. I'm so sick of being degraded like this. Aragornbird has said similar things about my team, but he was respectful about it (and also right) so I listened. I have nothing left to say. I won't be partaking in a flame war against someone who isn't unarmed, but dead already. I said drop it, but so much for that. I hope you don't post again on this issue because I and probably many others, are at their wit's end with you.

NOTE: I started typing this post after the comment quoted. Any comments in between that were posted while I was writing this, I am not in any way referring to those for obvious reasons.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013

Some Legendaries are Ubers

Some Legendaries are OU

Some Legendaries are Boderline

Using legendaries isn't cheap. Even so since it's harder to perfect them.

Also you act like that sometimes. >_>

Also, Sammi is right. Back to topic.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    I just dislike legendaries for some reason. They aren't cheap, just a little...disliked, I guess. I think it's pretty much agreed the team is solid...What is there to talk about?

Mullet

Banned
    Years
    I could care less what you or auth says.

Kows was being more of a troll than me. I'm being serious. You know this all started because I said one thing and you took it way to harshly. It's a game.

Just because I said I'm elitist doesn't mean I'm the best.

I don't accept bad opinions.

Again I don't care what you said. You can tell me to drop it all you want.

Why should I respect bad opinions, which in this case are team rates?

I never called you a kid. I called the other guy a kid and that is because HE IS.

Prove you are smarter than I am. Also how mature you are doesn't matter. We play POKEMON. You more so than I most likely as I don't even play much anymore yet still know more than you. Further proof that you do indeed suck. I am actually very mature when I talk to people who actually know **** about ****.

I am an elitist. Prove I'm not.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    OP is banned and this thread probably wouldn't have taken a positive turn anyway; I'm closing it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back