• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You make the Card!

Gabri

m8
Years
Moon Phase
Normal Spell
Pay eight hundred life points. Special summon one "Lycanthrope" monster from your hand that has four stars or fewer.

That was a fair price if it was to Special Summon a 5-6 star monster.

Full Moon Power
Normal Trap
You may activate this card when your opponent declares an attack against any "Lycanthrope" monster on your side of the field. Double the attack of all "Lycanthrope" monsters on your side of the field.

Just like terror movies :P When a lycan looks to the full moon, its power increases.

Dormant Lycanthrope
Monster/Earth/Beast/Effect/4*
Atk 1200/ Def 1200
When this monster on your side of the field is attacked, you may discard one card from your hand in order to negate the attack. During your main phase, you may tribute this monster in order to special summon any "Lycanthrope" monster from your deck with four stars or fewer. You may not normal summon during the turn this effect is activated.

Nothing to say...

Dark Lycanthrope
Monster/Beast/Dark/Effect/4*
Atk 1700/ Def 1000
When this monster on your side of the field inflicts battle damage on the opponent's life points, discard card(s) from the opponent's deck equal to the number of "Lycanthrope" monsters on your side of the field.

Beware! I think these cards will be the opponent's aims!

Plains Lycanthrope
Monster/Beast/Light/4*/Effect
Atk 1600/ Def 1000
Negate the effects of all effect monsters this monster battles with, and destroy all defense-position monsters this monster attacks without applying damage calculation.

So, this card and Dragon Capture Jar would be useful if the opponent had many Dragon-types on his deck.

Tundra Lycanthrope
Monster/Beast/Water/4*/Effect
Atk 1500/ Def 1000
Destroy any monster that battles with this monster at the end of the damage step (damage calculation is applied normally).

I must be careful with this one :P

Lycanthrope Vulcan
Monster/Beast/Fire/Effect/4*
Atk 2000/ Def 0
When this monster destroys an opponent's monster as a result of battle, you may reduce all battle damage to zero in order to discard one card from the opponent's hand.

I'd never activate this effect, and if the opponent has Shield & Sword this card is easily destroyed.

My cards:

Lightning Altar
Continous Magic Card

You can Special Summon one Thunder-type monster from your hand, Deck or Graveyard to your side of the field every turn as long as this card remains face-up on the field.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Electric Eel
6 Stars
WATER/Fish/Effect
ATK: 2300 / DEF: 1800

Effect: The effect of "Lightning Altar" may be applied on this monster.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Ion Cloud is far more dangerous than given credit for. It is at least at 1, if not banned. Marshmellon is either in defense mode (NoC or Shield Crush), or it suffers LP damage in attack position. Reaper is rarer. Gellen Duo has 1700 atk if it hace to go to attack mode to dodge shiled crush, but it's gone if controller takes LP damage in anyway. Ion Cloud can be summoned in attack position, and it will never die *at all* and not take any damage too... that's broken if you ask me. Summoning Zaborg to get rid of it is sort of just making more counters for storm deck too. The lone fissure is not reliable enough (Raiza just delays the problem. That thing will come down next turn.)

Am I the only one who thinks that "getting 7 lv 4 thunder monsters in the graveyard is not that easy to do in one turn, because if I give the opponent even one turn, the gathering storm will be totally wiped out?" There is no high level thunder monster. Zaborg and Thunder Dragon are both 2 counters because it's rounded down. Ion Cloud's indestruible effect is counter-inuitive (the spell will die long before ion cloud dies. If anyone has a brain, they will let ion cloud sit there until they can breaker the storm.) The steed is really weak for the tight deckspace, so you're left with the fairy and other existing thunder monsters (ha, ha, ha.)

Plasma Wisp specifies a monster, so it really takes effort to use it decently...

Brb for more cards =o

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
Years
Umm... Fraky, you have a lot to learn about how competitive YGO works. 0_o

Lycanthrope Vulcan is probably a little bit broken, actually. He can wipe out a card from the opponent's hand every single turn, plus his attack is unusually high for a four-star monster. In YGO, wiping out an opponent's life points isn't the only strategy. You've also got to consider card advantage: Keeping the number of cards you have available in your hand and on the field to pummel the opponent with higher then the number of cards in his hand and on his side of the field. With that in mind, Vulcan's effect pretty much allows you to wipe out one card from the opponent's hand every turn that he attacks presuming they don't drop Cyber Dragon or tribute summon Monarch. Endless-1 for the opponent is a very good thing.

Dark Lycanthrope has the same thing in mind: drop a massive number of werewolves and then start burning the opponent's deck as quickly as possible before they drop a beatstick and wipe you out. Plains Lycanthrope isn't just good for capture jar, btw, since it also negates the effects of any flip monsters it battles. Not that flip effects are all that huge with Shield Crush being at three, but it still helps to have somebody who runs them over. Tundra Lycanthrope is there for taking care of heavy beatsticks.

As for Moon Phase, its current effect is still pretty deadly since you can still normal summon on the turn you play it. This means that, in effect, you're can summon two Lycanthropes in one turn when you play it.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Cloudbreak Dragon- seriously it needs a 2nd component... because it's not "fusing" anything. o_O; Right now I think you're trying to avoid nomi even though it is a nomi monster. I'll rather make it a nomi monster, but add in the effect that "by showing this card to your opponent, you may return this card to your deck to draw a card. Shuffle your deck afterward." sort of thing (all credit to I forgot who in pojo for suggesting that for nomi monsters.)

Eye of the Storm- works if it's nomi, heh... the monster right now is really really weird...

Summon Calling- really situational... not that many cards will have good ? or 0 atk cards (those that are good *cough*venom*cough* got their own reliable support cards)

Moon Phase- not that useful, because Double Summon will essentially do the same thing except it got no cost and it's not specific. Unless there are cards that emphasize special summoning, Double Summon will do swarming better.

Full Moon Power- Defensive Limiter Removal, which has won its fair share of games. It's nice to see "better" version of Sakuretsu Armor/Widespread Ruins that are theme specific.

Dormant Lycanthrope- I guess that you have to run Moon Phase if you feel like searching... fair enough I guess. (you made this card before with very similar effects haven't you)

Dark Lycanthrope- overpower? maybe... darn powerful? definitely o_O; Double successful Dark Lycanthrope hit is gg... Good stats, very good effect for swarming... usable alone away from the others. Another one of those borderline to banlist card.

Plains Lycanthrope- fair enough I guess, but it's definitely replacing Drillroid.

Tundra Lycanthrope- finally water decks can ditch Yomi Ship, and this is not too bad of a Lycanthrope to have. It can go on the offensive and still work its magic against Gravekeeper Spy. (so much hate for defense position monsters, even in fake cards, awww)

Lycanthrope Vulcan- banned. Why you will ever not activate its effect, unless the damage is like 1500+, game winning or if the hand is *already* destroyed, is totally beyond me. It's also the highest attack power for effect monster, once again breaking all threshold... Bye bye gene warped werewolf, you are replaced already by something that everyone will play in 3 if they possibly can. Hopefully they can't.

Invincible Fortress
Rock / Effect
5 Star / Earth
0 Atk / 2000 Def

While this card is in face-up defense position, it is unaffected by your opponent's spells or effect monsters.

With everyone making their own themes, I really should make my own someday :P

Last edited:

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
Years
Heh. I've always wanted a werewolf-centric deck, so yes, I invented "Dormant Werewolf" a while back. Heh, me likes the new Lycanthropes so much better, though. Besides, has anyone besides me noticed that outside of Chibi Dragon I create only swarmers? I think that's about all that I'm good at. XD The main difference between these guys and the Wanderers are the more destruction-centric effects, whereas the Wanderers were basically spell and card advantage support.

Alright, time for a quick redux:

Lycanthrope Vulcan
Monster/Beast/Fire/Effect/4*
Atk 1700/ Def 0
When this monster destroys an opponent's monster as a result of battle, you may reduce all battle damage to zero in order to discard one card from the opponent's hand.

Eh, now I feel like it's a thematic Don Zaloog. Meh.

Last edited:

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
With everyone making their own themes, I really should make my own someday :P

Yeah, better make one quick before all the good ideas are taken. xD

Art_Critic_Cubone said:
Heh. I've always wanted a werewolf-centric deck, so yes, I invented "Dormant Werewolf" a while back. Heh, me likes the new Lycanthropes so much better, though. Besides, has anyone besides me noticed that outside of Chibi Dragon I create only swarmers? I think that's about all that I'm good at. XD The main difference between these guys and the Wanderers are the more destruction-centric effects, whereas the Wanderers were basically spell and card advantage support.

To each their own. Most of the sets I create tend to be based on some new form of loopy playing style (Prime examples being Parasite Demon and Wildkin which both leave you sitting with an empty field) and a whole bunch of effect-over-stats stuff (Marionettes, Bio-Tech, Royal line etc.). Oh, and speaking of the parasites...I should revamp them one of these days. :3 Aaaanywho...

On Cloudbreak Dragon: it's made to imitate the 'grown' Neo-Spacians from Tactical Evolution (Which, as you will note, also sit snuggly in the fusion deck without having any fusion materials at all =O). The 'nothing fused' is not really an issue since it disallows all conceivable forms of fusion summoning anyway. And Icha, there's no DW abuse since discarding your hand would be treated as an activation cost for the power-up effect. Anyways, I cut it down to 400 per card from the field and 200 per card from your hand to make it require some more setup. If it doesn't kill on the turn it arrives, it's probably dead anyway. =P

Ion Cloud: Actually, if you look closer at the card the 'damage off' effect only applies if Ion Cloud is the one attacking (Same as with Exploder Dragon); if your opponent declared the attack you take damage normally. Also, last I checked Exploder Dragon, Exiled Force, and D.D. Warrior Lady (or if you want to be all rogue about it, Frost and Flame Dragon) were still perfectly viable ways to dispose of the pesky little cloud, either that or Enemy Controller it to defense and run it over. =O

Concerning Gathering Storm; even if your opponent does wipe it out they'll probably be eating a fair bit of burn damage in the process, so it's sort of serving a purpose either way. Also, what's with the magical number of fourteen counters? o.O

Moon Phase: That should be 'One level four or lower "Lycanthrope" monster'. But yeah, fair enough, especially considering all the stuff that Double Summon already does. :3

Full Moon Power: Ooookay, this might be a problem. With the current wording, the Atk boost is permanent, meaning that a single attack from your opponent would leave you with a field full of 2400 to 3400 Atk beatsticks. Ouch, just ouch...x.O Please put some kind of time restriction on the Atk boost and/or the lifespan of the affected monsters.

Dormant Lycanthrope: A new take on the recruiters, I see. Fair enough.

Dark Lycanthrope: W00T, outdecking. :3 Well, it's pretty efficient at what it does (Imagine rushing with a full field containing three of these, then throw Robbin' Zombie on top. Half the deck discarded in one go. =O). The beatstick-class Atk makes it usable and considering how eagerly most people deplete their decks these days, outdecking fast and hard could even win. ^-^

Plains Lycanthrope: Erm...yeah, let's just say that Dragon Capture Jar was not the first card that came to mind when I saw this. Anyway, it's sort of overkill. Negating monster effects alone is awesome, but trampling defenders too? With that Atk, I'd say pick one or the other for the greater balance.

Tundra Lycanthrope: Pretty nasty in its own right, but it's not like it's treading a path that D.D. Assailant hasn't trodden before. Fair enough.

Lycanthrope Vulcan: It wasn't really half as broken as you thought. Sure, a hand discard is a powerful effect, but giving up all that hard-earned battle damage is a pretty big cost too. I'd say raise it up to 1800 Atk; as it stands it's just inferior to the Don.

Lightning Altar: Whoa, with the storm line this would spell out 'Breaktacular' in big, shiny capital letters. x3 For fairness' sake I'd say limit the Special Summon to hand only, because a card that lets Zaborg rebound to the field more persistently than Treeborn Frog is a bit too much. =O

Electric Eel: Sort of a redundant effect. You could just have made it a thunder type monster to begin with.

Invincible Fortress: Heh, this looks like something fun to drop down with Giant Rat or possibly even Damage Condensor (Still think bapping me with your flipped Magician of Faith is fun, huh? HUH? >O), although personally I'm still too fond of the ridiculously impractical Satellite Cannon to give its place up (Big, shiny laser-thingie in the sky, I <3 yeeew! *Clings*). Too bad Cyber Dragon runs this 'Invincible' fortress over, though. =P

Thunderbark Hound
Thunder/Effect
6 Star/Light
2100 Atk / 1400 Def

When this card is Normal Summoned successfully, select a face-up monster on your opponent's Field and place one Ionization Counter on it. When this card attacks a monster with an Ionization Counter on it, remove one Ionization Counter from the target monster and change its Battle Position before applying Damage Calculation. (Card effects are not activated)

Storm Sentinel
Thunder/Effect
2 Star/Light
400 Atk / 2000 Def

When this card is Normal Summoned successfully, select a face-up monster on your opponent's Field and place one Ionization counter on it. When your opponent declares an attack with a monster that has an Ionization Counter on it, remove one Ionization Counter from the attacking monster to negate the attack.

Storm Warrior
Thunder/Effect
4 Star/Light
1600 Atk / 1200 Def

Whenever this card destroys your opponent's monster by Battle, place one Ionization Counter on this card (Maximum three). For each Ionization Counter on this card, increase the Atk of this card by 200. When this card attacks your opponent directly, remove one Ionization Counter (if any) from this card at the end of the Damage Step.

Storm Summoner
Thunder/Effect
4 Star/Light
1400 Atk / 1200 Def

Whenever a Thunder type monster is summoned successfully (Including Flip Summon), place one Ionization Counter on this card. Tribute this face-up card on the Field to Special Summon one Thunder type monster or "Thundercloud Dragon" from your Deck whose level stars are less than or equal to the number of Ionization Counters on this card.

Spell Disruption
Continuous Trap

Remove four Ionization Counters from your Field to negate the activation and effect of a Spell Card controlled by your opponent and destroy it.

Violent Discharge
Normal Trap

Remove all Ionization Counters from the Field then inflict damage to both players equal to 200 x the number of counters removed by this effect.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2009
My computer mouse is acting up, so I'll be brief for now.

And Icha, there's no DW abuse since discarding your hand would be treated as an activation cost for the power-up effect.

The way it was worded at the time, it wasn't like that. Like I said, though, you wouldn't be able to fit DW into the deck, anyway.

Thunderbark Hound
Thunder/Effect
6 Star/Light
2100 Atk / 1400 Def

When this card is Normal Summoned successfully, select a face-up monster on your opponent's Field and place one Ionization Counter on it. When this card attacks a monster with an Ionization Counter on it, remove one Ionization Counter from the target monster and change its Battle Position before applying Damage Calculation. (Card effects are not activated)

Hmm...I think I would rather go with Enemy Controller, to be honest. On the other hand, using this on a pre-countered Magician of Faith would be evil...

Storm Sentinel
Thunder/Effect
2 Star/Light
400 Atk / 2000 Def

When this card is Normal Summoned successfully, select a face-up monster on your opponent's Field and place one Ionization counter on it. When your opponent declares an attack with a monster that has an Ionization Counter on it, remove one Ionization Counter from the attacking monster to negate the attack.

Very pesky. There are lots of ways to move the counters to your opponent, so each monster would pretty much just get one attack (when they're summoned) and that's it. ...Of course, add in Vengeful Bog Spirit, and...

Monarchs will still get around it, though.

Storm Warrior
Thunder/Effect
4 Star/Light
1600 Atk / 1200 Def

Whenever this card destroys your opponent's monster by Battle, place one Ionization Counter on this card (Maximum three). For each Ionization Counter on this card, increase the Atk of this card by 200. When this card attacks your opponent directly, remove one Ionization Counter (if any) from this card at the end of the Damage Step.

Not too bad. Kind of like Armor Exe without the self-destruction.

Storm Summoner
Thunder/Effect
4 Star/Light
1400 Atk / 1200 Def

Whenever a Thunder type monster is summoned successfully (Including Flip Summon), place one Ionization Counter on this card. Tribute this face-up card on the Field to Special Summon one Thunder type monster or "Thundercloud Dragon" from your Deck whose level stars are less than or equal to the number of Ionization Counters on this card.

Another counter engine. Enough said.

Spell Disruption
Continuous Trap

Remove four Ionization Counters from your Field to negate the activation and effect of a Spell Card controlled by your opponent and destroy it.

Really?? Four counters is hefty, but you'll have plenty of them anyway.

Violent Discharge
Normal Trap

Remove all Ionization Counters from the Field then inflict damage to both players equal to 200 x the number of counters removed by this effect.

o_0 Hello, BbtD. Goodbye, opponent.

I'm going to revive an old card set of mine, then log off to try to fix my computer:

Striker Master
12 Stars
DIVINE/Warrior/Effect
ATK 4400/DEF 4000
This card may only be Normal Summoned by offering 3 "Striker" monsters on your side of the field that were Special Summoned by their own effects as a tribute. This card cannot be Special Summoned except from your hand when the total number of cards in your opponent's hand & on his/her side of the field is at least 20 more than the total number of cards in your hand & on your side of the field (excluding this card). If this card is successfully Special Summoned in this way, you win the Match.

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
Years
Striker Master: Fair enough, since getting twenty cards on the opponent's field once they realize that you're playing Striker is hard enough... but how are they going to? You can only have six cards in the hand, max, so no matter how many monsters or spells they have in play, you can't win with Master. Cut it down to fifteen cards, so you can only win with an empty field and hand with the exception of this monster.

Alright, redux Lycanthrope summoner.

Moon Phase
Normal Spell
Special summon one level four or lower "Lycanthrope" monster from your hand, deck, or graveyard.

And now for something completely different: A game show.

Choose your Prize!
Normal Spell
Flip a coin. If heads, control of one monster on the opponent's side of the field switches to yours until the selected monster is removed from the field. If tails, discard one card from your hand.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
o_0 Hello, BbtD. Goodbye, opponent.

Yeah, thanks to the oh-so-convenient 20-counter kill. =P Seriously, even with barrel exploit that's how many it would take to deal, and at that point I think I'd sooner go for the kill with Cloudbreak Dragon.

Striker Master: I do believe that this one is meant to be played together with Miscount, eh? Ah well, a 10-card difference isn't that easy to build either. Yay for super special awesome situational win conditions. x3

Moon Phase: Fine now.

Choose Your Prize!: Lawl, I have this mental picture of the dude from the Reversal Quiz and Quesion! illustrations choosing between doors A and B now. xD *Shot* Anyway, this is blatantly abused by Dark World since they turn it into a win/win and it's generally a case of big profit versus relatively small loss. Try making the loss a bit more painful. :3

Aaanyhow, back to the good old parasites. For those who weren't around back then, the originals can be found on page 19 of this thread. I've done some wording revisions and altered a lot of the effects. Lookie:

Cleansing Seal
Field Spell

All "Parasite Demon" monsters on the Field have their Atk and Def reduced by half and may not attack or change their Battle Positions.

Demonic Summoning Flute
Quick-Play Spell

Select one "Parasite Demon" monster from your Hand and Special Summon it to your opponent's Field, ignoring summoning conditions. Then, pay a number of life points equal to 800 x the number of tribute(s) mentioned in the card's effect. On the turn this card is activated you may not summon any other monsters (Including Flip Summon).

Blood Pact
Normal Spell

Select one "Parasite Demon" monster from your Graveyard then pay a number of life points equal to 200 x the level stars of the target monster and Special Summon it to your Field, ignoring summoning conditions.

Excorcism
Normal Spell

Select one "Parasite Demon" monster on the Field and destroy it. The controller of the card destroyed by this effect loses Life Points equal to half the original Atk of the destroyed monster.

Poltergeist
Normal Spell

Destroy one "Parasite Demon" monster on your opponent's Field to look at your opponent's Hand, then select one card from your opponent's Hand and discard it.

Violent Purge
Normal Trap

Destroy all face-up 'Parasite Demon' monsters on the Field. For each monster destroyed by this effect, inflict 800 damage to the controller of the card(s).

Demon Symbiosis
Continuous Trap

During each of your Standby Phases, if this card is face-up on your Field, pay 500 Life Points, otherwise this card is destroyed. While this card is face-up on your field, you may discard one "Parasite Demon" monster from your deck in order to negate an attack from one of your opponent's monsters.

Parasite Demon Karasu
Fiend/Effect
3 Star/Dark
1550 Atk / 600 Def

This card can be Special Summoned from your Hand to your opponent's Field. If you Special Summon this monster, you cannot Normal Summon or Set a monster during the same turn. This card may not be offered as tribute except to Special Summon a "Parasite Demon" monster. Each time a card controlled by the controller of this card is sent to the graveyard, the controller of this card pays 200 life points. (This is not optional)

Parasite Demon Searinox

Fiend/Effect
4 Star/Fire
1800 Atk / 500 Def

This card can be Special Summoned from your Hand to your opponent's Field. If you Special Summon this monster, you cannot Normal Summon or Set a monster during the same turn. This card may not be offered as tribute except to Special Summon a "Parasite Demon" monster. During each Standby Phase, the controller of this card pays 300 life points for every monster card on his/her field. (This is not optional)

Parasite Demon Zeptiemus
Fiend/Effect
4 Star/Water
1600 Atk/1800 Def

This card can be Special Summoned from your Hand to your opponent's Field. If you Special Summon this monster, you cannot Normal Summon or Set a monster during the same turn. This card may not be offered as tribute except to Special Summon a "Parasite Demon" monster. Whenever the controller of this card would gain Life Points, the controller of this card loses that many Life Points instead.

Parasite Demon Nefreeti
Fiend/Effect
4 Star/Fire
2000 Atk / 1300 Def

This card can be Special Summoned from your Hand to your opponent's Field. If you Special Summon this monster, you cannot Normal Summon or Set a monster during the same turn. This card may not be offered as tribute except to Special Summon a "Parasite Demon" monster. Discard this card from your hand in order to add 'Cleansing Seal' from your deck to your hand. If there is no face-up Field Spell on the controller's Field, the controller of this card tributes one card on his/her Field during each of his/her Standby Phases. (This is not optional) If there are no cards to tribute, the controller of this card pays 800 Life Points instead.

Parasite Demon Saadat
Fiend/Effect
6 Star/Earth
2450 Atk / 1850 Def

This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 1 monster on your opponent's Field and is Special Summoned to your opponent's Field. This card may not be offered as tribute except to Special Summon a "Parasite Demon" monster. During each of the controller's Standby Phases, if the controller of this card has more than three cards in his/her Hand, the controller of this card discards cards from his/her Hand until he/she has three cards in his/her Hand. (This is treated as an activation cost)

Parasite Demon Nishruu

Fiend/Effect
6 Star/Dark
2500 Atk / 1200 Def

This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 1 monster on your opponent's Field and is Special Summoned to your opponent's Field. If you Special Summon this monster, you cannot Normal Summon or Set a monster during the same turn. This card may not be offered as tribute except to Special Summon a "Parasite Demon" monster. While this card is face-up on the Field, the controller of this card must pay 600 Life Points to activate a Spell Card.

Parasite Demon Sherincal
Fiend/Effect
6 Star/Fire
2400 Atk / 1400 Def

This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 1 monster on your opponent's Field and is Special Summoned to your opponent's Field. If you Special Summon this monster, you cannot Normal Summon or Set a monster during the same turn. This card may not be offered as tribute except to Special Summon a "Parasite Demon" monster. While this card is face-up on the Field, the controller of this card must pay 600 Life Points to activate a Trap Card.

Parasite Demon Severash
Fiend/Effect
8 Star/Dark
2900 Atk / 2300 Def

This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 2 monsters on your opponent's Field and is Special Summoned to your opponent's Field. If you Special Summon this monster, you cannot Normal Summon or Set a monster during the same turn. This card may not be offered as tribute except to Special Summon a "Parasite Demon" monsters. The controller of this card must discard one card from his/her Hand in order to set a card from his/her Hand.

Parasite Demon Shamishra
Fiend/Effect
6 Star/Fire
2300 Atk / 600 Def

This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 1 monster on your opponent's Field and is Special Summoned to your opponent's Field. If you Special Summon this monster, you cannot Normal Summon or Set a monster during the same turn. This card may not be offered as tribute except to Special Summon a "Parasite Demon" monster. Each time the controller of this card discards a card(s) from his/her Deck (Other than by the effect of "Parasite Demon Shamishra"), he/she discards twice as many cards.

Parasite Demon Ihtafeer
Fiend/Effect
7 Star/Earth
2700 Atk/2200

This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 2 monsters on your opponent's Field and is Special Summoned to your opponent's Field. If you Special Summon this monster, you cannot Normal Summon or Set a monster during the same turn. This card may not be offered as tribute except to Special Summon a "Parasite Demon" monster. The controller of this card may only activate one Spell or Trap card each turn.

Parasite Demon Tsukuya
Fiend/Effect
7 Star/Water
2600 Atk / 2600 Def

This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 2 monsters on your opponent's Field and is Special Summoned to your opponent's Field. If you Special Summon this monster, you cannot Normal Summon or Set a monster during the same turn. This card may not be offered as tribute except to Special Summon a "Parasite Demon" monster. During each of the controller's Standby Phases, Special Summon one Parasitic Token (Fiend, 2 star, water, 550 Atk/650 Def) to the controller's side of the field in attack position. If there are no empty creature zones on the controller's side of the field, ignore this effect. While this card is face-up on the field, destroy all tokens on the controller's field that aren't named "Parasitic Token".

Parasite Demon Karashah
Fiend/Effect
10 Star/Dark
3600 Atk/2800 Def

This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 3 monsters on your opponent's Field and is Special Summoned to your opponent's Field. If you Special Summon this monster, you cannot Normal Summon or Set a monster during the same turn. This card may not be offered as tribute except to Special Summon a "Parasite Demon" monster. During each of the controller's Standby Phases, the controller of this card tributes 2 cards from his/her field. If there are no cards to tribute, the controller of this card pays 1000 life points instead. (This is not optional)

Also, two brand new ones for good measure:

Parasite Demon Ferdeuce
Fiend/Gemini
4 Star/Dark
1700 Atk / 1200 Def

This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field, you can Normal Summon it to have it be treated as an Effect Monster with this effect:

-When this card is Normal Summoned successfully, control of this card is switched to your opponent. This card may not be offered as tribute except to Special Summon a "Parasite Demon" monster. During each of the controller's End Phases, the controller of this card must select and activate one of the following:

* Tribute one card on your Field.
* Discard one card from your Hand. (This is considered to be an activation cost)

Parasite Infestation
Continuous Trap

Discard one "Parasite Demon" monster from your Hand to activate this card. Select one face-up monster on your opponent's Field and equip it with this card. A monster equipped with this card can not be offered as tribute under any circumstances and is considered to have "Parasite Demon" in its name. During each of his her Standby Phases, the controller of the equipped monster pays Life Points equal to 100 x the level stars of the equipped monster.

Oh, and something that isn't a parasite:

Hands of Mischief
Normal Spell

This card can only be activated while there are three or more cards in your opponent's Hand. Select a card at random from your opponent's Hand and shuffle it into his/her Deck.

Last edited:

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
Years
Hooboy. The mass outbreak of Parasites begins again. I have my own opinions on them (namely WHY DOES ALTER EGO GET ALL THE FUN IDEAS!?!?) but for now, I'll just talk about the overall strategy.

It occurs to me that with current wording, Parasite Demon can't be sacrificed for another Parasite Demon. With that in mind, the bigger ones aren't going to be easy to drop down on the opponent's side of the field (Karashah comes to mind... jeez, these names are hard to transcribe.) With that in mind, wouldn't the smarter strategy just be to fill the opponent's field with multiple low-level Parasite Demons? Well, then again, Summoning Flute would help, but I'm not too crazy about the LP cost.

Anywayz, something a Parasite player can put in their deck that won't bite them in the butt when they put it on their side of the field.

Spirit Healer
Monster/Spellcaster/Dark/Effect/4*
Atk 1500/ Def 1000
As long as this monster remains face-up on the field, "Parasite Demon" monsters cannot declare an attack. Once per turn, if you are able, destroy one "Parasite Demon" monster on the opponent's side of the field (this effect is not optional).

Gabri

m8
Years
Spirit Healer
Monster/Spellcaster/Dark/Effect/4*
Atk 1500/ Def 1000
As long as this monster remains face-up on the field, "Parasite Demon" monsters cannot declare an attack. Once per turn, if you are able, destroy one "Parasite Demon" monster on the opponent's side of the field (this effect is not optional).

If you are able? What do you mean with that? Meh, anyways, it is a good defense to those parasites.

My new cars (cars? No, cards :P):

Incendio Sorcerer
7 Stars
FIRE/Pyro/Effect
ATK: 2650 / DEF: 2000

Effect: Increases all Pyro-type monsters by 700. This effect remains active until the 5th turn this card is face-up on the field.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Forest Fire
Field Magic Card

If you have an "Incendio Sorcerer" face-up on your side of the field, give him a 200 ATK bonus or decrease all non-Pyro type monsters' ATK by 500.

I know these ones will have bad taste to some people here (specially Greek people, half of their country's forests was burning this summer for almost a week) ,but...

Last edited:

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
Years
Hm...

Dirus Lycanthrope
Monster/Earth/Beast/Effect/7*
Atk 2500/ Def 1000
When this monster is tribute summoned succesfully, declare one card type (Monster, Spell, or Trap). Your opponent must discard cards from their deck until they draw a card of the selected type. Once per turn, you may discard one card from your hand in order to negate an attack against any other "Lycanthrope" monster on the field.

Lycanthrope Pup
Monster/Beast/Effect/Earth/3*
Atk 700/ Def 500
If there are any other "Lycanthrope" monsters on your side of the field, you may special summon this monster from your hand. If this monster is destroyed as a result of battle, draw a card.

Mountain Lycanthrope
Monster/Wind/Beast/Effect/4*
Atk 1500/ Def 1200
When this monster inflicts battle damage on the opponent's life points, you may destroy one spell or trap card on the field.

Last edited:

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Hand of Mischief is broken... Trap Dustshoot on drugs o_O; If my opening hand has 2 of this, you're pretty doomed. It may not be confiscation, but it's great disturbance nevertheless.

As for the parasite demons, you really have to add the line how they cannot be tributed except for the summoning of a parasite demon just like what ACC said. Also, with such terrifying attack power and a lot less defensive spells/traps compare to the banlist which these cards are tailored for, parasite demons are pretty hard to use... Most likely, I'll try to special summon 2 parasites on the same turn, hopefully squeeze in Ojama Trio for field lock and hopefully see where to go from there. Just hard to use a very deck-space-consuming parasite demons and put in defenses as well.

Spirit Healer- Good defense, but counterproductive at the same time... o_O;

Yeah I really should make a theme before it's all taken =O A decktype that punishes what YGO does the most: play a lot of spell cards, and special summon a heck of a lot.

Snowhorn Sprite
Fairy / Effect / Snow
5 Star / Water
2100 Atk / 1900 Def

The controller of a special summoned monster cannot activate any spell cards.

Snowhorn Wolf
Beast / Effect
3 Star / Water
1200 Atk / 700 Def

If this card is sent from your hand to the graveyard, negate the effect of all spell cards and effect monster cards (except Snowhorn monsters) until the end of your next turn.

Snowhorn Yeti Fighter
Beast Warrior / Effect
4 Star / Water
1900 Atk / 1800 Def

When this card destroys a monster as a result of battle, your opponent choose a spell card from his or her deck and sends it to the graveyard.

Snowhorn Owl
Flying Beast / Effect
2 Star / Water
800 Atk / 600 Def

Flip: Until the end of your next turn, neither player can activate any spell cards or special summon any monsters.

Sage of Snowhorn
Spellcaster / Effect
4 Star / Water
1600 Atk / 1900 Def

Once per turn, you may look at one set spell or trap card on the field. If it is a spell card, destroy it (spell cards cannot be activated in response to this effect.) If it is a trap card, return it to the field in facedown position (its effect is not activated.)

Great Whale of Snowhorn
Fish / Effect
6 Star / Water
2500 Atk / 2200 Def

If your opponent activated any spell cards last turn, this card may attack your opponent directly with its original Atk.

Frozen Flame of Snowhorn
Pyro / Effect
1 Star / Water
0 Atk / 0 Def

When a spell card is activated, tribute this card on the field to negate the effect of the spell card (this is not an option.) If this card is destroyed, you may destroy another Snowhorn monster you control instead and reduce all battle damage to 0 this turn.

Snowhorn Spider
Insect / Effect
6 Star / Water
2500 Atk / 1400 Def

This card cannot be normal summoned or set summoned. When your opponent activates a spell card, you may special summon this card from your hand. If there is no Snowhorn monster on your side of the field besides this card or if there is a spell card in your graveyard, this card cannot attack.

Snowhorn Trapper
Warrior / Effect
3 Star / Water
700 Atk / 1400 Def

If your opponent special summons a monster and there is a Snowhorn monster on your side of the field, you may discard this card from your hand in order to lower the Atk of the special summoned monster to 0. The special summoned monster cannot be tributed or change battle position until the end of your next turn.

Snowhorn Trickster
Fiend / Effect
4 Star / Water
1800 Atk / 1600 Def

When your opponent special summons a monster, you may choose a Snowhorn monster from your deck and add it to your hand.

Snowhorn Charger
Thunder / Effect
4 Star / Water
1700 Atk / 1200 Def

When your opponent activates a spell card and there are no spell cards in your graveyard, destroy one card on the opponent's side of the field.

Snowhorn Newt
Reptile / Effect
2 Star / Water
1300 Atk / 400 Def

When this card is flip summoned, look at your opponent's hand and discard a spell card from his or her hand. If there is a Snowhorn monster on your side of the field (excluding this card), flip this card facedown during your end phase.

Snowhorn Spell Cannon
Machine / Effect
5 Star / Water
? Atk / ? Def

The Atk and Def of this card is equal to the amount of spell cards in your opponent's graveyard x 500 (up to a maximum of 3000 Atk.) If there are no spell cards in your graveyard, when this card battles with a special summoned monster, destroy the monster with this card's effect without applying damage calculation.

Ocean Tunneler of Snowhorn
Sea-Serpent / Effect
7 Star / Water
2200 Atk / 2600 Def

If there are 4 cards in your graveyard and none of which are spell cards, you may normal summon or set summon this card without tributes. When your opponent plays a spell card or special summons a monster, you may special summon a Snowhorn monster from your graveyard.

Frozen Rose of Snowhorn
Normal Trap

When your opponent special summons a monster, send a Snowhorn monster from your deck to the graveyard in order to special summon 2 "Snowhorn Rose Token" (Plant/Water/Lv 1/Atk 0/Def 0) on your side of the field.

Blizzard Snowstorm
Continuous Trap

While there is a Snowhorn monster in play, destroy all continuous spell cards on the field and all set spell cannot be activated. Spell or trap cards cannot be activated in response to the activation of this card.

Tombstone of the Tundra
Normal Trap

Discard a Snowhorn monster from your hand in order to negate the special summon of a monster and destroy it. Your opponent cannot normal summon or special summon monster with the same name (including the destroyed monster) during the rest of this duel.

Snowhorn Dragon
Dragon / Effect / Snow
8 Star / Water
2900 Atk / 2600 Def

This card cannot be normal summoned or set summoned. This card cannot be special summoned except by tributing 2 Snowhorn monsters on your side of the field and there are no spell cards in your graveyard. Negate the effects of your opponent's spell cards and your opponent cannot special summon any monsters. Spell or trap cards cannot be activated in response to the special summoning of this card.

Whew that's one long post o_O

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2009
Yeah, thanks to the oh-so-convenient 20-counter kill. =P Seriously, even with barrel exploit that's how many it would take to deal, and at that point I think I'd sooner go for the kill with Cloudbreak Dragon.

With the speed that you'll be pulling out counters, that 20-counter kill really IS "oh-so-convenient".

Striker Master: I do believe that this one is meant to be played together with Miscount, eh? Ah well, a 10-card difference isn't that easy to build either. Yay for super special awesome situational win conditions. x3

Yes, indeed. Either that, or some really rogue crazy-draw deck (DD Turbo!!) with Infinite Cards.

...Now, I'm going to hop over the old Parasite monsters since I've done them already. :)

Also, two brand new ones for good measure:

Parasite Demon Ferdeuce
Fiend/Gemini
4 Star/Dark
1700 Atk / 1200 Def

This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field, you can Normal Summon it to have it be treated as an Effect Monster with this effect:

-When this card is Normal Summoned successfully, control of this card is switched to your opponent. This card may not be offered as tribute except to Special Summon a "Parasite Demon" monster. During each of the controller's End Phases, the controller of this card must select and activate one of the following:

* Tribute one card on your Field.
* Discard one card from your Hand. (This is considered to be an activation cost)

I'll admit to being out of it, and I'm not quite sure how the Gemini cards are supposed to work with effects like this, but...it seems to me that the timing is a bit off for control to switch.

Parasite Infestation
Continuous Trap

Discard one "Parasite Demon" monster from your Hand to activate this card. Select one face-up monster on your opponent's Field and equip it with this card. A monster equipped with this card can not be offered as tribute under any circumstances and is considered to have "Parasite Demon" in its name. During each of his her Standby Phases, the controller of the equipped monster pays Life Points equal to 100 x the level stars of the equipped monster.

..."Equip"? Then just make it a Equip Trap (Metalmorph's done it before, so can you).

Oh, and something that isn't a parasite:

Hands of Mischief
Normal Spell

This card can only be activated while there are three or more cards in your opponent's Hand. Select a card at random from your opponent's Hand and shuffle it into his/her Deck.

Quick card loss without threats of recursion or anything...powerful. The name, though...

Nevermind, I'm about to take that name ;) :

Pot of Mischief
Normal Spell

Each player selects up to two cards at random from his/her opponent's hand and shuffles them into his/her opponent's deck, then draws 1 card. You cannot activate this card if you have no cards in your hand other than this card.

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
Years
@Frostweaver's monsters: Do the words "Metagame Killer" mean anything to you? I can't think of a single decktype that won't be hurt by these cards. Of course, it would take a fairly dedicated "No Spells" player to use an entire deck's worth and you can't really swarm them, but they're definitely evil with capital letters and dark red font. 0_0;

@Mischief: So minus one CA for both players and no deck thinning? I'll pass, unless I'm playing Exodia or something where I really need specific cards in my hand at all times.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
If you only have one card with pot of mischief, then you technically got a +1. You send the only card in your hand, and you send 2 of theirs. Although it's 2-for-2, the opponent sends more valuable stuff than you though. The Pot of Mischief is useless except to do what it is intended to do anyway.

Yes I know. Snowhorn monsters are anti-metagame, but they can hardly swarm, can't use spells (or not suppose to o_o... i'm pretty sure i slipped and you can abuse them with spells somehow), and royal decree/jinzo kills your traps pretty easily. I like them though XD (duh i made them)

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
Well, Icha, by ruling being Second Summoned is analogous to being Normal Summoned (Stuff like Bottomless Trap Hole and Torrential Tribute can be activated in response) so as far as I can gather, Ferdeuce would switch controllers the moment it's second summoned. :3

Anyways, point taken about the parasites: the tribute restriction has been changed to reflect this.

I can't think of a single decktype that won't be hurt by these cards.

Counter-fairy can weather them fairly well. :3 But yeah, those Snowhorn monsters are tricky. The only problem is...it's tricky to build a deck that really uses them to the extreme. At any rate, I think they could still rush by a Skull Lair + Return From the Different Dimension combo. ;3

Anyways, in commemoration of Frostweaver's first true set:

Frost Specter of Snowhorn
Zombie/Effect
4 Star/Water
1600 Atk / 700 Def

Neither player can activate any Spell Cards or Special Summon any monsters from their Hands.

Hii Cyber Dragon and pals. x3 And yeah, the 'From their hands' condition applies to the spell cards as well, so you can still play them by making a set and then activating...unless of course we have a certain other card on the field as well. ;3

Moving on...

Spirit Healer: Yeah, counter-productive because of the destruction, not to mention that it's sort of a breach of the usual 'drop all my monsters to the opponent' stance of the set. Ahh...I should make some parasite stall cards. (Although personally, I think that a well-timed Spatial Collapse is all it takes to form a solid lock. :3)

Dirus Lycanthrope: Oh, this so kills Snowhorn. xD Anyways, it's another gear for the outdeck approach, but you have to be careful not to let your opponent dump what they want to dump. The protection effect is decent, but nothing to call home about.

Lycanthrope Pup: cheap tribute and swarm fodder. The draw effect definitely lets it earn its keep.

Mountain Lycanthrope: Fair enough. Pair it up with Pitch-Black Warwolf and it's murder on Mirror Force for a better chance to actually hit something.

Pot of Mischief: Heh, this looks fun. Definitely good if you're drawing a lot more cards than your opponent and it can really sting lategame if your opponent is down on hand size.

Aaanyways, I'm going to do something about the parasite stall problem tomorrow. Four-hour afternoon lectures in a different city = Inhumanity. T_T

Gabri

m8
Years
Nothing to say about FSoSh...

Ok, my cards (I'm getting a bit annoying here, but I can still show my ideas, no?)

Transfalcon
4 Stars
WIND/Machine/Effect
ATK: 1500 / DEF: 1500

Effect: This monster can be treated as an Equip Magic Card for any Warrior-type monster. Increase that monster's ATK and DEF by 1500 by 3 turns.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Swordsboy
7 Stars
EARTH/Warrior
ATK: 2700 / DEF: 1800
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ivallia the Robot-Winged Warrior
9 Stars
WIND/Warior/Effect
ATK: 4200 / DEF: 3300

Effect: Special Summon this card from your hand or deck to your side of the field by offering "Swordsboy" equipped with "Transfalcon" as Tributes. This card cannot be equipped with "Transfalcon".

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
It's just that they are always forms of nomi beatsticks with attack increase/decreasing effects only o_O; not overly interesting nor is it useful. We really try to have fun and make the fake cards interesting, refreshing in its effects, and capable/usable with real cards too.

(well except for cards like... the following. Spoilers alert!)

...In America!
Continuous Spell Card

Activate this card if you wear sunglasses. Increase the Atk and Def of Yu-Gi-Oh TCG monsters by 500 and decrease the Atk and Def of Yu-Gi-Oh OCG monsters by 500. If the opponent can sing the French National Anthem, this card is destroyed and you lose the duel (unless you are Canadian.) This card is unaffected by Yu-Gi-Oh OCG card effects and its activation cannot be chained.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
...In America!: OCG players, quake in fear! (or America, you decide =O) Hmm...I'd better go learn the French national anthem, just in case. xD

Anyways, before I get to the parasite problem:

Creation Rewoven
Normal Trap

This card can only be activated by discarding one card from your Hand when a Gemini monster on your Field (other than an Effect Monster) is destroyed. Special Summon the destroyed monster. A Gemini monster Special Summoned by this effect is treated as an Effect Monster, and gains its effect.

The wording on the last bit was taken from Blazewing Butterfly, so it should be correct. :3

Now then, back to the parasites:

Parasite Demon Jaboli
Fiend/Effect
7 Star/Earth
2700 Atk / 2100 Def

This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 2 monsters on your opponent's Field and is Special Summoned to your opponent's Field. If you Special Summon this monster, you cannot Normal Summon or Set a monster during the same turn. This card may not be offered as tribute except to Special Summon a "Parasite Demon" monster. Monsters on the controller's Field with a lower level than this card's may not Attack (Battle Positions can still be changed).

Parasite Demon Juncar
Fiend/Effect
3 Star/Dark
1400 Atk / 800 Def

This card can be Special Summoned from your Hand to your opponent's Field. This card may not be offered as tribute except to Special Summon a "Parasite Demon" monster. Whenever a monster is Summoned to the controller's Field (Including Flip Summon) the controller of this card discards three cards from the top of his/her Deck. (This is treated as an activation cost)

Guardian of the Sacred Seal
Fairy/Effect
7 Star/Light
2200 Atk / 1700 Def

While there are two or more "Parasite Demon" monster on your opponent's Field, this card can be Normal Summoned without tribute. When this card is Normal Summoned successfully, you may remove one "Cleansing Seal" in your Graveyard from play. If you do, "Parasite Demon" monsters on the Field may not attack or change their Battle Positions for as long as this card remains face-up on the Field. While this card is face-up on the Field "Cleansing Seal" can not be destroyed or removed from the Field.

Last edited:
Back