• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

trading ITARIA PIKACHU

Pikasaur

Retro Gamer
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2023
    I could trade a 10 ANIV Espeon,Umbreon,Latios,Celebi, an Aura Mew,or a Japanese Pokemon Battle Revolution Pikachu for it. Only Latios is touched.

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2007
    not my fault you check on wifi and say hearth mail and you agreed to trade

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2007
    i can give you a very rare itaria pikachu

i can give you gts mew /

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2007
    you are a lier and hacker you hack events thats low,giving hacks to people in this website you are low

darkrai491master

ultimate trainer
    Years
    yes but you also gave me a hacked mail so i guess we both are hackers then okay im sorry are you sorry

you thought i actually had a legit very rare itaria pikachu i barely have any events so i decided maybe i can get some rare events by making hacked itaria pikachus

Last edited:

ThePlaya

I Am The Charizard Master
    Years
    darkrai master your A FREAKING NOOB!!!!!!!

FOR REAL DONT SHOW YOUR FACE HERE ANYMORE.

YOU ACCUSING HIM OF HACKING AND STEALING YOUR HACKED ITARI PICKACHU AND TELLING HIM THAT HE GAVE YOU A HACKED AFTER YOU GAVE HIM ONE TOO!!!DUMB, JUST DUMB
    JUST(INSERT WORD HERE)!!!!!

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    If anybody keeps this argument going, they're getting a warning. I hope I made myself clear.

Back