• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Help required!

Jesus oƒ Suburbia

east jesus nowhere?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2015
    PLz help me.The berry problem is haunting me

My emerald is realy freakin out, i cant grow berries, the clock wont work, my hall of fame data is corrupted, but i can still do rematches and the game wont say 'the internal battery has run dry' also when it says saving dont turn off power and i turn it off the game is deleted.Please analyze i need help

Last edited:

Flying Pikachu

Pikachu's Region Webmaster
    Years
    Go to your local Video game shop and ask could they fix it or send it to nintendo to get it fix or buy a new emerald or it may be you console get that checked too.

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2008
    PLz help me.The berry problem is haunting me

My emerald is realy freakin out, i cant grow berries, the clock wont work, my hall of fame data is corrupted, but i can still do rematches and the game wont say 'the internal battery has run dry' also when it says saving dont turn off power and i turn it off the game is deleted.Please analyze i need help

If it makes you feel any better a save file is supposed to get deleted if you turn off while saving and what do you need berrys for anyway the only time ive needed them is to make pokeblocks to get a Milotic and do you really need that hall of fame data it just sits there gathering dust.I suppose if you really want it fixed you could call nintendo customer support if you have a warranty or you could try blowing on it like an old NES cartridge lol.

Last edited:

Jesus oƒ Suburbia

east jesus nowhere?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2015
    My Pkmn ruby does not delete when turned off while saving.
    anyway i know there is a way to fix this in ruby/sapphire with the link cable etc. but how do u do it in emerald

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2008
    Pokemon emerald already has the patch that prevents the berry glitch but for whatever reason you still seem to have it.

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    go to your shop, refund it. i tried to clone once but with the wrong procedures....(mine got deleted!!)

Valarauca

I > U for all real values of U
    Years
    Here is a few steps before you get rid of your game

1)calm down, nothing is wrong i had the same problem, it persisted for several weeks.

2)Have you not played your emerald in several weeks?

3)Have you played your emerald only a little bit or the past few weeks (just a couple minutes per day or so)

If you have answered yes to any of the above questions then the solution is very easy. Play the frakking hell out of it. Seriously, how this was explained to me by a family friend (electrical engineer) the games clock is ran (run(?)) off a small micro-battery contained in the catridge. The battery recharges as you play, if you don't play often or very little the battery will become drained. After getting alot of play time the battery will start to go (it happens batteries have a finite (limited) life span). So you need to recharge it.

The answer is around 4 to 6 hours of play time a day (good time to hatch eggs, with acrobike).

AdvanceMapper

Stop scaring the little kids!
    Years
    GOD!!!!!!!!

Just connect to Ruby/Sapphire or FR/LG (I donit remeber) with the linking cable if you have one.

When the not Emerald game Game Boy Advance start screen appears, press Start.

On the Emerald game, there should be the Berry Program.

Back