• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dude, Where's My Tail? OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Diego//

Caminaré entre las piedras
Years
  • 'Tis it, for all our OOC needs. Apps are to go here, while non bio entrances should go in the actual thread. Any question regarding the thread, suggestions, and anything should go here.

The Thread

_Diego//

Years
  • Uh, well, like.. Yeah. xD That's the theme of the thread. But you have a point I didn't think of... I may allow humans, whether good or evil, or Pokemon later on. But for now, I'd rather stick to the PokeHuman.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
  • Will diego its nice to see your role-play on! Welcomer back I will get my sign-up soon <3

*gives you a welcome back pie*

Toodles

~<3 GP

_Diego//

Years
  • Haai GP!! Lol, thanks for the pie. I would it it all, but I'll share. *Shares* See? ;D Anyway, yeah; I'll wait for your application anxiously >D

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
  • I'm working on the intro right now woo >D

Question des the sign-up post need to be here? ._.;

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
  • Poo.. I already had my firsty post all workd up..oh well I'l lsave it for later.

Sign-up ^.~

Name: Dawn

Pokemon Species: Espeon

Appearance:When Dawn first awoke and went to drink something from a watering hole she noticed something was off..She seemed
    taller then usual...And she managed to let out an "Uggh..What happened lastnight.." but then she gasped.. She was talking
    in human words and Dawn began freaking out and then she noticed while looking at her reflection through the water she noticed
    she no lnoger had her reguler long elegant ears but instead they were human! (except they were a tinsy bit pointy) She noticed her skin was now very pale, and her hair was a very pale purple, maybe a lavender color. The jewel in which she casts psychic attacks had merely changed into a mere mark on her forehead.. Her hairstyle were pigtails as she noticed pale purple rubberbands now tied her her hair together in a strange fashion..She tried plling them out but to no avail they were a part of her now. She dangled her feet in the water looking at her skin... Her eyes were even stranger.. They were now a shade of pink that resembled the Dawn. As Dawn fell into the water to bathe she noticed as the reflection on her back revealed a figure in the shape of her once long tail was now as you would say "Birth Mark" She enjoyed the cool water as her eyes scanned the refreshing water she headed up to the surface and got out drying herself off to notice that..Of course liek in one of those crazy movies..She wasn't whering ANY clothes but luckily for her someone had left a pale purple sweat shirt that was noticably to large for her in which underneath she would hide a rainbow tanktop that resembled all the colors of her Psybeam attack. The jeans were white and the shoes were white tenis shoes. She wasn't used to whering clothes but I guess she was supposed to get use to them.She noticed that a necklace had appeared around her neck mysteriously in seemed to also resenmble the various colors of a psybeam attack and it glittered beautifully in the sunlight. When night arrives though her personality completely changes and her eyes turn a very dull grey, signalling that night has come.

History: Breeded from a breeding center by two champion Espeon, Dawn hatched out to be almsot more then what a trainer could hope for.. Of course..Her eyes were too strange for th trainer so he tossed Dawn aside after she hatched.This hurt Dawn very much..So she left Solaceon filled with tears and continued on her way. She training spitefully for several years and would often train till she was bleeding using those tackles of hers...She wanted to spite the man who had abandoned her and she wanted to show the man that she was the perfect Eevee even if her eye color was different then normal Eevee's eyes.. This is what fueled her hate for the man who breeded her.. One day though she was ambushed by a stray honchcrow who attacked her till she was almsot ready to faint when a man came along and helped her. The old man took Dawn to his house and nursed the young Eevee back to health and one day while the Eevee was waiting for lunch which the man was making she began to glow very brightly and soon she was an elegant Espeon the jewel on her head glittered more beautifully then ever when in shone in the morning light..As a few years past the good old man became weaker and weaker in health he was soon bed ridden and Dawn stood everyday at his side hoping that maybe in some mriacleous way the kind old man would become well..That day..Never came.. a few months later the old man died in his own bed..Dawn kept nudging his hands and would wait there for the nice old man to wake-up but...He never did. As the mans funeral came Dawn came there and sat next to his grandaughter who was sobbing so hard and hugging Dawn..Almost choking poor little Dawn..but Dawn did the best to comfort the young girl..but soon the sorrows were soon filled to rage..Torwards who..? Poor little Dawn.. They soon blamed Dawn for causing the death of the old man who had taken care of Dawn and ran the poor espeon out of town. Ever since that day she's practiced her Psychic attacks and pefecting them to the best of her abillities and soon became the best Psychic pokemon in the area in which she was living...Never knowing what would happen soon.. It is said the Dawn has multiple lost siblings.

Abillity/Power: The ability to Psychicly lift objects into the air for short amounts of time but they must be lightweight and small , on occasion if Dawn gets angry she will left a glass vase/ object and slam against the wall.. Or any other light breakable object for that matter.

_Diego//

Years
  • Lol, you can post it when we start. But yeah, well, I already read the bio, before I left, so I say: Accepted, my friend. I'll add you to the character list and all. You sorta missed 'personality' on the bio, but I've RP'ed with you before, so I'll let it slip.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
  • I didn't see the personality part on the sogn-up sheet..my bad ^^; if you want me to edit it I will go ahead and edit it ._.;

_Diego//

Years
  • No, it's Ok. Your history sorta hints a bit of it; and, as I said, 'cause I've already RolePlayed with you; I'll let you unveil the personality as we move on. :]

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
  • Thanks ^.^ I;m off to get something to eat~

Hopefulyl umbreonGirl will post her sing-up soon :P

_Diego//

Years
  • I'll probably leave soon too 'cause I'm feeling sleepy; a bit. But yeah, hopefully she will. I talked just a small while with her earlier and she said she would do it soon. Seeing as she already has the bio done and all. So yes; let us just wait and see how many more people join ^^

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
  • Hope you don't mind if I join in. The character concept below just wouldn't get out of my head when I read your IC thread.

Name: TIRA-23 (Technological-Intelligent Research Assistant – often left without the caps and number)
    Apparent age: 23
    Pokemon Species: Porygon
    Ability/Power: As a former Porygon, Tira is faster at operating computers and other gadgets than most people, and she very rarely has trouble handling any sort of technology, even something she's never actually touched before. In other words, advanced technological competency – or just 1337 hacking skills. (Maybe even technopathy, if that's allowed. It's the ability to control and interface with machines using one's own mind. Like telepathy for computers.)

Appearance: Tira isn't the tallest person around, but she's no pixie, either. Thin and wiry, she's scrawny in some aspects and hence lacks the curves that would make it obvious she's a woman. She sports shoulder-length, pink hair, some of which is pulled back by a hair pin at the back of her head. Her blue eyes are set into a long face that usually bears a stern expression or none at all. It's very difficult to tell how she feels most of the time.

Often, her pale skin is covered by a white, button-down blouse and a pair of black slacks and black shoes. Additionally, a navy tie hangs from her neck. It's not that she wishes to dress up. It's just that she models her dressing style after the only humans she had any contact with prior to her transformation, and those people just happened to be male scientists who often came to work like that.

She has no other distinguishing marks, save for a tattoo of a bar code on her hip.
    Personality: At first glance, Tira appears to be cold and only strict. She takes almost everything seriously, and she hates it when no one else seems to. Additionally, she can be biting and a bit hot-tempered, one who wants everything in its place and everyone to do their job. For this reason, she considers herself to be a leader, but on the other hand, everyone else might consider her anal retentive. (Yes, she takes particular care in organizing everything.)

On the second glance, she's also a stubborn and hard-willed woman with a set of values she holds highly. She's extremely intelligent, but unfortunately, this also means she always thinks she's right. And even worse, when she thinks she's right, she's not often willing to back down and relent to someone else's opinion on what should be done. It's her way, or you can do it yourself. And she'd rather not have the latter option, considering she most likely thinks you'll screw it up. She's a hardcore perfectionist, and she expects everyone else around her to be the same.

If anyone bothers to give her a glance after that, she's got a lot of mental problems. Emotions aren't something Porygon naturally have, and as a human (a human woman, no less), she's prone to a lot of them. For this reason, she may seem conflicted and brood a lot because she doesn't quite understand how to respond to her own emotions. Additionally, she doesn't understand that others have emotions too, so she often seems unintentionally blunt. (Lying, after all, is just as foreign a concept as emotions to a piece of technology.) She's also prone to bouts of anger when something irritates her (more likely), just as she's prone to uncontrollable laughter or crying if someone pushes the right buttons. But more than likely, she'll try to maintain her composure. If not react to someone with anger at the littlest things, possible sadism, extreme frankness, and irritation towards everyone because she really doesn't know any better.

Additionally, she was programmed to interact and serve human beings, and as a human, she's still prone to hang around people for that reason. Unfortunately, her creator failed to develop her interaction skills, so she actually struggles with connecting with people. This struggle seems to be fuelled by her lack of understanding of other people's emotions (and her tendency to take everything seriously), so she's sooner a source of ice-cold honesty than the kind of loyal friend you'd want to go to in order to have a shoulder to cry on.
    History: Despite her apparent age, Tira is actually fairly young. She was the twenty-third (hence her number designation) out of a series of thirty Porygon created by Silph and distributed to various Pokémon researchers throughout the major regions as, as her name implies, a research assistant. As the third Porygon sent to a certain researcher in Sinnoh, Tira's task was not only to gather and organize information on a project but also regulate the actions of her fellow TIRA-class Pokémon.

So, essentially, Tira's life (all three years of it) was fairly uneventful and filled with routines, starting with the tests and training she received at Silph. From an early age, she found it difficult to form any sort of attachment to the people who worked with her, not because of her programming so much as she was shuffled from scientist to scientist until they deemed her "complete" and sent her to Sinnoh.

After she arrived at her designated workplace, she worked nonstop, twenty-four hours a day to ensure that the needs of her master were fulfilled, that his data was organized, that his computers and lab equipment were working properly, and that the other two Porygon were doing their own duties. Tira never questioned her standing, her duties, anything. It wasn't a Porygon's place or programming to do so. The researcher himself, who she never really took too much of a personal interest in (because personal information was also not a Porygon's business), never treated her badly and even considered her his pet, but there was always a barrier between him and the three Porygon who worked with them. After all, they were artificial intelligences, only a few backsteps away from being as alive as a toaster.

When she became a human being, she began to think of her old life as a Porygon and whether or not she was happy then.

But all she can really think about is how much she misses those old routines.
    Other:
    - She occasionally has the tendency to hum "Daisy Bell" as a nervous tic, particularly when she's under a lot of pressure to perform. She claims it's the first thing the scientists taught her at Silph.

Edit: Ahhahaha. This is post 1337 for me. I totally did not plan that.

_Diego//

Years
  • Very good, Jax Malcom. I liked you bio; and Porygon would've never at all crossed my mind when thinking of Pokemon the people would pick. Very creative, indeed. Accepted. Oh, and regarding the powers, you can have the technopathy you mentioned; as long as it is kept to minimum. Like turning computers on with the mind or switching channels on a TV.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
    Years
  • Okay then...

Name: Raging Eau
    Nickname: Crasher
    Pokemon Species: Feraligatr
    Ability/Power: Able to swim better than most athletic swimmers and is surprisingly fast for a big guy. He also has tough skin.
    Appearance: At 6'5" and two hundred fifty pounds of muscle, Crasher is a mountain of a young man. His main trademark is his blue hair with red highlights. Very easy to spot in a crowd. However, when wearing his hat, the thing that distinguishes him from everyone else is his greenish-red eyes. His skin color is lightly tanned, and has some scars. One scar that stands out is the one on his right hand. All it is is a very deep cut. He got this when he was still a Feraligatr from another Feraligatr while fighting for territory.

He is usually seen wearing a black hat(Like the hats you usually seeing Mafia members wearing way back then), a white t-shirt, black denim jeans, and brown leather boots. Every now and then, he is seen wearing a black office jacket with this.
    Personality: At first glance, he seems like someone you would not want to even talk to, but Crasher is actually a gentle, relaxed person. That is, until someone makes him feel angry, scared, or cornered. Only these times you will his Feraligatr temper come out. Take another look at him, and you see a leader, willing to learn from others. He is kinda stubborn, which is the reason why he was released by his trainer as a Totodile.
    History: Breeded by leaders of a Feraligatr tribe, Raging Eau was accepted very well into the tribe when he hatched. The tribe had great hopes for him. His father was one of the best fighters around, and his mother was a great hunter. However, Raging Eau turned out to be alot different. Unlike his father, he was almost always gentle, and unlike his mother, he was alomost always relaxed. This eventually led to him being sent away from the tribe to become stronger. Raging Eau didn't like it, but he decided it was for his good. Thus, because of what has transpired, he starts training like mad.

While he was training one day, Raging Eau came across a human. He had never met a human before, so he did what most Totodiles do when they see something they have never seen before... They bite the thing. To say the least the human panicked and threw a ball out. Out came a Bellsprout. Now Raging Eau had fought many Bellsprouts, but none of them looked like this one. It looked a bit longer and stronger than the other wild Bellsprout. "Bell, use Vine Whip on this thing!" Raging Eau heard the trainer shout. Sure enough, Bellsprout did exactly that. Not only that, but it hit Raging Eau in the head. The next thing Raging Eau knew, he woke up in an area he had not seen. One thing he knew about this place was that it was dark and very uncomfortable to him. Suddenly, Raging Eau heard a shout, and he was immediately greeted with very bright sunlight. He looked around and noticed the human he bit. The human, whose name was Zackuras, smiled at him. "I guess we are partners now. Now I got to give you a name. How about "Crasher"?" Raging Eau just looked at the human strangely. He didn't understand a thing the human told him. The human then pointed at Raging Eau and said "Crasher" a few times. Raging Eau understood now. His name was now Crasher. He liked alot better than Raging Eau and accepted it. "Alright, let's train. Use Water Gun on that Geodude over there." said the trainer, pointing at a Geodude ten feet away. Crasher didn't really liked the way this human was bossing him around, so he bit the human on the arm. Zackuras didn't like this and threatened to release Crasher if he didn't listen. Crasher let go and looked to be getting his Water Gun ready for the Geodude. Unfortunately for Zackuras, Crasher turned around and used Water Gun on the poor human. Five minutes later, Crasher was released back into the wild. Crasher continued his training getting stronger by the day.

Intro: Fifteen years later, Crasher has gone from a small Totodile to a very large and strong Feraligatr. He was never allowed back into his tribe, because he was still gentle and relaxed. He soon won some territory from a much older, but stronger, Feraligatr using his amazing speed against the brute. Unfortunately, his right claw got a very deep cut from this battle. It is two weeks after this that Crasher is accepted into his tribe. The tribe celebrates with a huge hunt and feast.

The next morning, Crasher woke up as usual: hungry and wanting to eat that instant. He got off of his cotton nest and stood up. As soon as he stands he falls back down. " I knew that Qwilfish wasn't good to eat, and those Sitrus Berries were way too ripe," he thinks to himself while standing back up. Crasher's sense of balance was way off this morning. "I should get some water," he says to himself in complete and perfect English. He doesn't realise it yet, until he sees his reflection in the water. At first glance, he thinks he is still half asleep. Until he dips his head completely in the water and comes back up. "Oh crap..." he says to himself. Questions go zooming through his head. "How did I turn into a human?" "Who or what did this to me?" "What have I done to deserve this?" Suddenly, he realized he had to get away from here, before the other members of the tribe wake up. He dived into the water like an expert swimmer and swam to the shore on the other side to a human village known as Cinnabar Island, where he hid in an abandoned mansion. It wasn't long before explorers came in looking for the lost diaries of a dead scientist. Crasher spotted them and knocked both of them out. Crasher knew he had to wear something to cover himself up. He didn't understand why humans wore clothes. Figuring out the clothes on the smaller explorer didn't fit him the hard way, he took the clothes off of the much bigger and fatter explorer. They fitted him perfectly, and he liked how the clothes looked on him. The white t-shirt, black denim jeans, and brown leather boots felt nice to him, so he left the two explorers in the mansion. Before he walked out, he saw a hat and office jacket that looked perfectly fine. He put them on, pleased to know they were perfect for him. He walked out of the mansion, wanting answers for what has happened. He decided to stay at a building he had seen many times while swimming around Johto, the Pokemon Center, knowing people came here many times with their Pokemon. He later decided to stay the night there, and to look for answers the next day.

Well, what do you think?

Last edited:

Blue Screen of Death

Wait, what?
    Years
  • Name: Dwayne

Apparent age: 20

Pokemon Specie: Scizor

Ability/Power: Can run anywhere from twenty to thirty-five miles per hour (or however many kilometers that is), depending on how tired he is.

Appearance: Dwayne has bright red hair, due to himself previously being a Scizor. He managed to obtain black jeans and a blank red shirt from a nearby town. Another thing taken from his old self is a yellow spot, surrounded by a black ring, on both hands, similar to the markings on a Scizor's hands. He prefers not to wear shoes, so he wears sandals with straps for his heels. He only wears the sandals so he doesn't hurt his feet when he runs. He also wears dark red fingerless gloves to hide the markings on his hands., which are only fingerless because some homeless person gave them to Dwayne for helping him.

Personality: Dwayne loves to have fun and has trouble being serious, which makes many people think he is annoying, not that he cares. He doesn't pay much attention to other people when he isn't talking to them. He sleepwalks sometimes, mostly because he dreams that he is still a Scizor, and is usually found either in a tree or in a bush. He doesn't like to wake up in the morning, but when he does he isn't annoyed by it. He doesn't care if he stays a human, but that doesn't mean he wants to stay that way.

History: Dwayne had been a Scyther for a long time, until he was attacked by a Rapidash and caught by a trainer. He was only with the trainer long enough for him take him out of his pokeball and be given something called a 'metal coat', even though it was just a chunk of what looked like steel. He was then sucked back into his pokeball and given to another trainer.

When the new trainer let him out the chunk of metal he was holding started to melt in his hands. He was baffled at how this was happening, but before the metal hit the floor it quickly changed direction and wrapped itself around his feet and legs, causing him to fall over. It then made is way up around his body, forming somewhat of a cocoon around him. He panicked while inside this metal entrapment and started wiggling. After five minutes of his thrashing about he noticed some things where changing on him. He could feel his blades shortening and becoming round, then another thing popped out of the bottoms of both his hands, which made him realize that he now had pincers instead of blades. He managed to create a small crack in the cocoon, allowing himself to catch a glimpse of his face. His face was red, and he could feel his skull change as well. He saw three small lumps on the back part of the top of his head, which continually grew until they where three long things, sticking straight out. he was freaked out by this, considering it didn't hurt. Then he started to glow, and all sorts of other changes happened. First his wings gained a small amount of metal coating at the base, and then his feet narrowed into small, rounded points. After this his thorax moved forward and stuck out some. Finally, he became red everywhere on his body except for his feet, his wings, a few spots on his abdomen and most of his thorax, his eyes, and a black and yellow mark on each hand, which looked an awful lot like eyes.

Finally, once he stopped glowing, he could punch his way through the metal cocoon. When he got out the trainer picked up the scrap metal coat, and then looked at him. "What, this isn't what I thought it would look like!" the human said, calling him into his pokeball, the walking over to a computer. He then placed the pokeball on a special part of the machine labeled "release". The next thing Dwayne knew, he was back in the wild, but as a Scizor.

Other: Three things: one: are we going to have the characters using bikes at all? Two: I used names of parts on a bugs body for him, because I thought it was appropriate. And three: I will change the power if it is to much.

_Diego//

Years
  • Hm... Okay; Earl, SupahFunk, you're in. Adding to character list... That gives us a total of 5 people; 6 counting Umbreongirl's reserved spot. I guess that's a good number to start with. We should be able to start as soon as Umbreongirl's bio is posted.

Lusankya

The cake is a pie!
    Years
  • Name: AIDSaCU-01 (Artificially Intelligent Data Storage and Computation Unit)
    Nickname: Aida
    Apparant Age: 19
    Actual Age: 9 months
    Pokemon Species: Porygon-Z

Ability/Power: Aida is capable of breezing through massive amounts of data with ease and performing calculations in seconds that most people who require a computer or calculator for. He also possesses a perfect memory, capable of recalling anything that has happened to him with perfect clarity and reciting large streams of information that he has only heard or seen once. While his processing capabilities as a human are only a few percentage points of his original capacity, they are still an intellectual force to be reckoned.

Appearance: Discounting the odd color arrangments, Aida's appearance as a human is about as average as people get. Standing at 5'4, he normally wears a semi-formal reddish-pink long-sleeve shirt with a short collar and light blue dress pants, and shoes. A thick stripe runs lengthwise across the front of his shirt. His hair is quite short, and he keeps it in an efficient cut that minimizes the distraction or interference it can cause. The color of his eyes are yellow, something that people unaware of his origins as a Pokemon find somewhat disturbing, so often wears red or black sunglasses to cover them up.

Personality: Aida emotions are extremely lacking. He was not originally programmed with emotions, but with his spare computational capacity he would attempt to simulate emotions with data gathered from observation of the scientists he served. However, those scientists were not exactly the best models. Many of them were sociopaths and lived one extreme or the other in the range of personalities. As a result, Aida's attempts to simulate human emotions usually went screwy. This shows in his human form as he will sometimes have mood swings that seem to be completely unrelated to how a normal person would react under the same or similar circumstances, ex. flying into a rage when presented with a gift, or simply moving from happiness to grief for apparant reason at all.

But even as a human he has a much greater amount of control over his emotions than the average human. He finds himself capable of "willing" his emotions away, causing them to become much less extreme and affecting him to a much lesser degree(but he can't make them go away completely). This stems again from his origins as a Porygon-Z, in which he had the ability to shut off his EMS (EMotion Simulator) program at will. When in this state he becomes virtually unflappable, registering almost no emotion at all, becoming (as he actually is) a heartless machine.

Aida has an obession with neatness and order and will often go out of his way to clean and arrange things. However, being completely driven by logic at heart, he will forgo these actions for the completion of his goals. In fact, in his emotionless state, he will sacrifice virtually anything as long as he determines it is worth it to achieve his goal.

As a side note, Aida's imagination and curiousity are slightly limited, as well as his sense of desire. Mostly he just does what he is told to.

History: Aida is the 5th unit in the line of the (mostly failed) Porygon-Z projects. Earlier version of Porygon-Zs were unstable, riddled with bugs, and tended to glitch, showing odd, irrational behaviours. This was eventually traced back to an error in the coding of the programs that simulated emotion. Instead of fixing the coding error, Silph Co. decided to develop the AIDSaCU project, a version of Porygon-Z that did not possess the emotion simulation programs at all and had boosted data processing and calculation capabilities. Aida is the first in the line of the AIDSaCU projects.

After a short prototype testing period in which he was presented with large sheets of raw data and ordered to process them into a state usable by humans, he was presented to Silph Co. space division and ordered to help them process information as the second part of the AIDSaCU testing sequence. He was use was as an organic supercomputer, and very little beyond that. The scientists used him to simulate scenarios in a zero-gravity enviroment.

Astonishingly, the computational power in this little Pokemon was on par and sometimes, even exceeded the room-sized megacomputers Silph Co. had previously been using. Almost overnight Aida became one of the most wanted devices in all of Silph Co., and began being shunted around from department to department for processing information, such as running weather simulation programs or simulating an entire ecosystem's reaction to a certain chemical dispersed in a single puddle. As a result he possesses a lot of random knowledge on a multitude of subjects. More Porygon-Zs were placed into production, but because Silph Co. had not expected to be assembling any more of the Pokemons anytime soon, the production process was painfully slow. AIDSaCU-02's assembly was only half completed when AIDSaCU-01 mysteriously vanished from Siph Co.

Aida, however, had never cared for any of it, being incapable of doing so. In the beginning he was a simple computer, incapable of doing anything he was not told to, despite being fully sentient and aware of his surroundings. However, tiny glitches leftover from the original Porygon-Z projects began to coalesce in his programming, forming a "ghost in the machine", and, for the first time, giving him a single emotion: Curiousity. This curiosity was bred into desire, which led to his secret EMS program. However, he kept his EMS program hidden from the rest of Silph Co. and did not let it affect his work.

It was only five months after he first created his EMS program that he found himself lying on the side of a dirt road in a body of flesh and blood.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back