• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Poke Special Manga: DP

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
Awesome two chapters. I always enjoy reading them =) Diamond shows his skills very well and I can't wait to see what happens between him and Neptune. Same for Dawn. Can't wait for vs. Weavile III

You mean Weavile II, ;)

And thanks for the comments you two! You just don't know how encouraging it is and how happy I am that I have readers! :)

I really do hope I inspire you because I was once inspired by a fic as well and look how far I've come in a years time! I'm sure you can become a good writer, a GREAT writer!

~TK

Years
  • Seen Dec 24, 2015
hey TurtleKing I started reading this fic on serebii but you stopped posting it on thier but I found it on here and I'd just like to say amazing manga I think its wicked great work keep it up

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
hey TurtleKing I started reading this fic on serebii but you stopped posting it on thier but I found it on here and I'd just like to say amazing manga I think its wicked great work keep it up

You mean Lagland? Yeah I stopped posting there. But yep, it's all here. I only posted like One volume there lol.

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
Chapter 54: VS. Weavile II!
dpmfsa461.png

At Team Galactic Headquarters in Veilstone City...

"Yes, yes. The Red Chain is so beautiful," Cyrus stood in front of a large, teal machine as he grasped the dangling red chain in his right hand. The machine had three plasmatic pedestals in the form of a triangle, set perfectly in the center of the room. The center pedestal held Azelf, while the far right pedestal held Mesprit. Cyrus walked over to the empty pedestal and gently rubbed the glass surrounding the plasma energy, "It's only a matter of time before---"

Soon, a Goon ran into the room, "Sir, Saturn's Goons have arrived with Uxie. However, Saturn is still at Lake Acuity, currently in a battle with one member of the Rowan Trio."

"Good. All that matters now is that we have the last member of the Lake Trio." Cyrus nodded, observing the empty pedestal while speaking. After a few seconds, Uxie's body appeared in the plasma force field. This brought Cyrus to a villainous and creepy grin, "Perfect. Now it's only a matter of time."

He walked over to the computer monitor and screen and typed in a few commands. While doing so, the yellow plasmatic energy slowly hued into a shade of lime green. The Goon stood in the doorway, wondering exactly what Cyrus was doing, "Sir, may I ask what you are trying to accomplish with the Trio. Regardless, I think it's... genius. Inspire, if I may add, sir."

Smirking, Cyrus pushed forward a lever on the computer, as a groaning sound came from the machine. He walked over to glass container in between the plasmatic pedestals and lifted it up, placing the red chain in it before closing it shut. Quickly, the lime green light dimmed and darkened into a violent, blood red as the Lake Trio began to suffer. Each of them slowly began to get drained of their psychic energy.

"I plan on draining Uxie, Mesprit, and Azelf of their energy and storing it within the Red Chain. The Red Chain would then be used to awaken Palkia, the ruler of Space. Our Galaxy will grow beyond even my wildest dreams if I am able to succeed," Cyrus turned on his heel to face the Goon, "And I sure as hell will succeed."

As Cyrus explained his plan, a female Goon ran into the room, "Sir, we've just received word of another Legendary Pokemon being spotted around the peaks of Mt. Coronet."

"I already know of Dialga, thank you very much," Cyrus snarled, a bit annoyed.

"No, sir. It's not Dialga. It appears this Pokemon has a much greater power. Even stronger than that of Palkia and Dialga. However, the Pokemon has disappeared."

"Disappeared? Disappeared where exactly?"

"Well, sir. The Goon reporting the case stated that it... warped into another dimension..."

-----

In Sandgem Town's Pokemon Lab...

Professor Rowan was observing something on his computer. He uploaded several bits of data and information about Pokemon, as well as Legendary Pokemon. The current Pokemon on the screen were Dialga and Palkia, both facing one another. Rowan stroked his chin for a moment, trying to think of a way that he could prevent whatever Neo Team Rocket and Team Galactic had planned.

"Dialga... the ruler of time. Palkia... the ruler of space," Rowan began. He clicked off the screen and went over to his Hoenn studies he had received from Professor Birch in Littleroot Town.

Now on the screen were three more Pokemon appeared on the screen and Rowan said their names in order of appearance, "Groudon the ruler of land. Kyogre the ruler of sea. Rayquaza the ruler of sky. There are always three legendary Pokemon connected to one another ninety-nine percent of the time." He clicked off the screen and went to his homepage, "In Kanto, Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres. Johto, Entei, Raikou, Suicune. Hoenn, Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza. And Sinnoh already has a trio, the Lake Trio: Uxie, Mepsrit, and Azelf. But there has to be one Pokemon that has enough strength to overpower Palkia and Dialga. It could possibly be our only hope."

As he was seated in his roller chair, he wheeled over to his miniature library and opened one of his ancient Pokemon myth books and opened it a few pages and read an equally ancient article, "It says here, 'Times were peaceful until the day the Torn World was open. Dialga and Palkia crossed paths while both exploring Time and Space respectively. As the battle dramatically continued, Giratina, the ruler of the Dimensions, awoke from its slumber, upset and bitter. It too joined the battle that seemingly went on forever. The sky's colors changed into unexplainable colors. Everything was out of proportion. A truly disaster from these marvelous legendary Pokemon. A battle of beauty and danger.' Ah... the page stops here." Rowan said, after reading the ancient, scientific article. The curious professor ripped out the article, wheeling back over to his computer screen, "Giratina is its name then. Hmm. I wonder if Team Galactic and Neo Team Rocket know of Giratina. Most likely not possible... I hope. They could do far worse damage if they awaken the ruler of Dimensions. I must alert the Pokemon National Conference."

-----

"Poison Jab!" Pluto said coldly with no emotion.

"Blaze Kick!" Dawn quickly countered.

Weavile and Pyra had just exchanged blows, causing both Pokemon to fall back on one knee. Immediately after hearing both trainers commands, both Pokemon sprinted forward, each preparing their respective attacks.

Weavile held out its now glowing left claw, summing up poisonous and toxic energy, while Pyra's right foot began to catch fire in unison. The Infernape jumped up, wheeling around into a blazing roundhouse kick. Her flaming foot came in contact with Weavile's head, sending the weasel Pokemon slamming into the wall before it could get off the attack.

"Get up!" Pluto stared at her battered Weavile.

Pyra stood ready for Weavile's bounce back attack. Dawn grinned, "Not so tough now are we?"

Staring coldly at Dawn, Pluto replied, "...Weavile...Ice Shard..."

Weavile broke out of its hole in the wall, breathing heavily. Once it caught its breath, Weavile slowly blew an Icy Wind into its hands, creating a steak knife sharp icy shard, grabbing it with its south paw. Finally, Weavile crouched down, now charging at Pyra with the intent to kill.

Dawn scowled, "I can't let her hurt Pyra. Not after what Cyrus did to her. I promised myself I wouldn't let that happen again. Pyra, Flare Blitz, let's go!"

Pyra clenched both of her fists and began howling louder than a rabid chimpanzee in the zoo. Flames engulfed her entire body as she charged up her potential, flaming attack. Once she stopped, Pyra dashed quickly at the incoming Weavile.

Just then..

"Pluto, ma'am, we've managed to fully surface the Legendary Pokemon!" Uranus stated, bursting through the door and seeing Pyra and Weavile both collide with one another. The two heavily strong Pokemon flew back in opposite directions, thudding to the ground tired and both defeated.

Pluto, in no time, returned Weavile and said, "Really? We have managed to successfully find Dialga?" She smiled weakly for once, but then came the bad news.

"Not exactly, ma'am. The Legendary Pokemon we lifted up from underneath the snow is Regice. It's currently in dormant mode however, so it most likely won't be doing any attacking. Should... we capture it?" Uranus questioned, looking over to Dawn who had returned Pyra.

Dawn glared at her, "Are you people insane? Why are you so damn focused on legendary Pokemon? Let them be!"

"Ignore her. Capture her. We don't have time for games. Capture Regice in an Ultraball and send it to me ASAP. I'll be leaving." Pluto said, walking out of the door past Uranus. The NTR Commander smirked and approached Dawn.

With her nose wrinkling, Dawn sassily said, "Nuh uh, honey." And with that, Uranus received a fist to the nose, causing her to collapse to the ground while Dawn ran in the hallway to follow Pluto. But when she got into the hallway, she was gone. However, several NTR Grunts were gunning for her. Dawn quickly reached into her back and pulled out Peep's Pokeball. She released the Drifblim and held on to its torn, red bottom. The coordinator managed to kick through a glass window and floated outside, overseeing the entire area over a large mile radius. On the ground below, she saw Diamond currently battling Neptune and his Glaceon with Rose, Diamond's Skuntank.

Dawn then set her attention on the giant ice golem, Regice, whom was layed up against the wall of the fortress. Several Neo Team Rocket members stood guard around it, awaiting for the Ultraball.

Shaking her head, Dawn looked up at Peep, "Let's float on down there Peep."

(Next: Chapter 55: VS. Glaceon!)

AN: Purposely short chapter xD

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
Chapter 55: VS. Glaceon
dpmfa471.png

With the blizzard snow falling harder and harder onto the dreaded snow route, Diamond and Rose faced off against Neptune and Glaceon. Rose darted forward, sending a fiery Flamethrower into Glaceon's face, but the Eevolution managed to dodge the flames and retaliated with an Ice Beam of its own. The frozen beam hit directly in Rose's face, sending the Skuntank flying into the air and landing in a pile of snow.

Diamond looked over at Rose lying in the snow heap, "C'mon, Rose, get up!" But before Diamond could turn around, here came Glaceon darting towards him at full speed.

"Ice Fang!" Neptune bellowed from his stomach

Glaceon dove upward, opening its jaw. Diamond threw his hands up in defense to no avail. The Ice-type Pokemon managed to clamp down fiercely on Diamond's left arm, giving off a frozen feeling through Diamond's veins. The trainer collapsed to the ground, grasping his wrist in pain. Soon, the pain turned into numbness as Diamond was unable to feel the presence of his entire left arm.

Rose eventually came to, just in time to see Glaceon go after Diamond yet again. Determined, the Skuntank flailed forward out of the icy pit and headbutted Glaceon into going in the opposing direction. Being nimble, Glaceon sprung on all fours after being hit, but suffered a mild concussion in the process. Rose sure was hardheaded!

"Ahh!" Diamond winced in pain, standing up and clenching his left arm. At this point, it was completely useless, dangling on the side of his body. He looked yonder and saw Dawn and Peep landing a distance away from Regice and the Neo Team Rocket Grunts.

"Don't you worry about what's going on over there boy!" Neptune snarled, flexing his biceps and triceps. For some odd reason, the Neo Team Rocket commander only wore a pair of orange pants and brown boots. He went shirtless! Now taking a few steps forward, Neptune said, "You won't make it out of here alive if you don't focus on me, son!"

Diamond shifted his mouth, "I'm not one for talking, Neptune, but I know Wake is--"

"Who is this Wake??? I am Neptune, Commander of Neo Team Rocket and a loyal member! Glaceon, Ice Beam!"

Glaceon whipped around, opening its mouth widely as an icy beam shot at Rose. Rose strafed to the side, avoiding the attack and returned with a Flamethrower. The flaming attack scorched Glaceon directly in the face, but caused Diamond to worry about how much longer Rose could keep on using Flamethrower.

"Surely Rose is growing tired from using Flamethrower, but we have no other alternative. Glaceon is really powerful... hmm. Think, Diamond, think... got it!"

-----

As the Neo Team Rocket Grunts observed Regice, Dawn hid on the side of the fort, trying to remain unseen. With a Legendary Pokemon now in their grasp, Dawn knew that Neo Team Rocket was as dangerous as ever, "We have to find some way to stop these guys... not to mention Team Galactic. Ugh, too much work for just a girl." Her attention went down a few kilometers as she noticed Diamond battling Neptune. She noticed Diamond getting that 'I got it' look, "That battle should end in a minute. I'll wait till Diamond finishes up and then--"

"We're back!"

Dawn jumped up as Gold returned with Crystal and Silver. Dawn glared at Gold, "Don't sneak up on me like that, I'm jumpy," she turned back and looked around the corner again, "Neo Team Rocket just found Regice and now they are running tests on it. I would have attacked by now but we're really outnumbered and Regice might awaken at any given moment."

Silver nodded, peeking around the corner as well, "Understood. Glad you chose not to attack then."

Crys noticed Diamond battling Neptune, "Hey look!"

-----

"Smokescreen!" Diamond shouted.

Rose began running around Glaceon in an elliptical motion. Dark smoke was released from the Skuntank's buttocks, shrouding the entire battlefield in smoke. Glaceon, caught in the middle of the smoke cloud, looked around aimlessly for Rose but could locate the Skuntank. Then suddenly, the smoke grew thicker and changed in color from black to a dark indigo.

"What the--? What the hell are you doing, boy?" Neptune questioned Diamond.

"Like I said, Neptune, I'm not much of a talker. But I guess I'll explain it to you anyway. I've told Rose to combine the effects of Smokescreen and Poison Gas, lowering your Glaceon's accuracy and poisoning." As Diamond explained, the smoke subsided and there stood Rose and Glaceon staring at each other.

"No matter, the smoke is now cleared and the battle rages on! Glaceon Ice Fang!" Neptune roared once more.

Diamond winced after hearing the name of the attack, holding his lame arm. Under his breath, Diamond whispered, "Won't do any good..."

Sure enough, Glaceon dashed forward, but rammed headfirst into a tree located a few feet away from Rose. Glaceon's eyes were squinting tightly, trying its best to find Rose, but the after effects of Smokescreen had done its damage. After hitting the bark of the tree, Glaceon keeled over on its back, gasping for oxygen as it shriveled in pain. The poison was flooding through its bloodstream by now and taking its toll, as well.

"This can't-"

"Yeah, it is happening..." Diamond interrupted Neptune as Glaceon's eyes slowly shut.

Neptune quickly recalled Glaceon as Pluto arrived near the entrance of the fort with Uranus by her side.

Dawn, Gold, Silver, and Crys emerged from behind the other side of the fort to face Neo Team Rocket in its entirety. In her hand, Pluto held the Red Chain. The chain began to glow suspiciously in the Administrator's hands as she held it to the heavens, "I now shall awaken the golem known as Regice. Let this be an example to all of Sinnoh of what Neo Team Rocket is capable of on our journey to wield the great power that is TIME!"

All of the Grunts stepped away from the giant Regice leaning up against the steel walls of the fort. Pluto stepped up in front of Regice, flashing the Red Chain in its face. The bits of braille on Regice's face gave off a golden glow as the cry of Regice echoed across the entire snow route. With a bit of rumbling, Regice floated up into the air, stretching out its arms and legs.

"Regice! You are now under my control!" Pluto cried out in happiness, her blind eyes wondering around where she heard Regice.

Unfortunately, things went horribly, horribly wrong. Regice began firing rabid Ice Beams in all directions, freezing anything its path, including several Grunts. Uranus immediately grabbed Pluto by her arms, yelling, "Ma'am, Regice has gone on a rampage and it is unsafe for us to be here any further. We must retreat!"

Understanding this, Pluto called for an evacuation of the area as several vehicles and forms of transportation emerged from the roof and the garages of the fort. Some Neo Team Rocket members evacuated via Helicopter/Air Mechanism, while others went away on Operated Tanks. Nonetheless, Diamond, Dawn, Gold, Silver, and Crys were left to face a rampaging Regice on their own.

As they each stood side by side, looking up at the floating Legendary Pokemon, Gold shook his head and said, "Any ideas, Silver? Dia?"

Silver sighed and said, "Unfortunately, no..."

Diamond smirked a bit as he held his left arm, "We fight..."

(Next: Chapter 56: VS. Regice!)

daydreambeliever

Awkwardturtleshipping (L)
Years
  • Seen Nov 8, 2011
WOW!
I started reading this fan fic last night and I finished it today!
I loved it. I must say Dia sounds like a spunk and Dawn has the hots for him!
Please bring a bit of romance into these. I would love to see some loving between those two.

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
WOW!
I started reading this fan fic last night and I finished it today!
I loved it. I must say Dia sounds like a spunk and Dawn has the hots for him!
Please bring a bit of romance into these. I would love to see some loving between those two.

Ha, don't worry about that, kid. Romance is sure to come, but right now, saving Sinnoh and ultimately the world is more imporant. Besides, Diamond is completely oblivious to romance at this moment. After all, he IS a guy, haha. Pearl on the other hand... pervert in the making. Haha, just kidding! I appreciate you reading my fic though! Amazed you had the time to read 55 chapters!

daydreambeliever

Years
  • Seen Nov 8, 2011
haha I have alot of time on my hands due to it being holidays down here in Australia!
When will the next chapter be out?
Romance can wait until Sinnoh is safe. :)
And yes, Pearl... He deserves a slap in the face now and again. but its funny to read him and his pervertist ways.
please keep writing. i'm enjoying it alot

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
haha I have alot of time on my hands due to it being holidays down here in Australia!
When will the next chapter be out?
Romance can wait until Sinnoh is safe. :)
And yes, Pearl... He deserves a slap in the face now and again. but its funny to read him and his pervertist ways.
please keep writing. i'm enjoying it alot

I'm typing it up and revising it now. Most likely either tonight or Saturday morning. Tomorrow is a no go because we have homecoming.

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
Chapter 56: VS. Regice
dpmfa378.png

"Professor Rowan, you wanted to see me, sir?"

Deep in the forest of Verity Lakefront, Professor Rowan met up with his former apprentice, Cynthia, the League Champion. Rowan earlier had discovered articles about the Ruler of Dimension, Giratina and thought that it would be his duty to notify the League.

"Yes, Cynthia. I've just discovered this article. As you look over it, you will notice that there is a power, a Pokemon far greater than Dialga and Palkia." Rowan nodded, stroking his chin as he placed his free hand into the pocket of his lab coat, "I think it would interest you to look it over."

Cynthia observed the article, reading it in its entirety as a light flurry of snowflakes drizzled over the area.

Rowan scoffed as he looked to the greying blue skies, "Hmm, it was only months ago when I sent out the trio. Back then, it was warm and humid. Now it's snowing. My, time goes by doesn't it?"

"Indeed, sir." Cynthia paused for a moment, "So, Giratina... I believe I've heard of a Legendary Pokemon like this, but never knew its name." She pressed her thumb across the side of the article, clearing up an ancient drawing of Giratina. Her eyes widen with interest.

"Something wrong?" Rowan asked quietly.

"Nothing... it's just. Giratina... from the Legends I hear, Giratina had six legs. But according to this article... Giratina has six streamers in the place of the legs, as well as four streamers on it's tail." She handed the article back to Rowan, "The Giratina I have known had a dragon-like appearance. This one has a centipede-like appearance. Bizarre."

Rowan nodded, removing his hand from his chin, "I agree. That is strange... Cynthia, what do you know about the Torn World?"

Cynthia shrugged, looking to the sky as it flurried, "Nothing. I've never heard of it. Whatever it is... it sound mystical. Have you informed the other members of the League?"

"No, I have not."

"Leave that to me then. You be sure to tell Diamond, Dawn, and Pearl then. Those three are going to be key to stopping this insanity." Cynthia turned on her heel, "So long, Professor. See you soon..." With that, she walked off.

Professor stood there, one hand in his pocket and the other clenching the ancient article. Slowly, a smile appeared on his face as the wind began to coldly blow onto his body, "My has Cynthia grown into an exceptional woman and trainer. In a way, she shares traits with Diamond, Dawn, and Pearl: intelligent, emotional, and willing. She truly is deserving of being League Champion..."

-----

"Man, where is Regice going!?" Gold yelled, as he noticed the ice golem Pokemon floating in the northern direction, towards Snowpoint City.

Diamond looked to his wrist, observing the Town Map application on his Poketch, "Snowpoint City is the only destination as well as Lake Acuity."

"That means he's headed in Pearl's direction!" Dawn shouted.

"Let's get moving then!" Silver nodded. As soon as he proceeded to sprint, his Poke' Gear began to go off. An audible voice only understood by Silver was heard. After his Poke' Gear switched off, Silver exhaled in disappointment as he looked over to Crys and Gold.

"What, what's going on Silver?" Crys questioned.

"It's Jasmine. She needs us right now in Sunyshore City."

"Again? Dude we just left there! What the hell?" Gold whined, "Don't you understand a freaking Regice is headed towards a town? With innocent people? And hot women?"

"Shut up, Gold! C'mon, we've gotta go now. She said it was important. The Pokemon League is calling us there." Silver looked to Diamond and Dawn, "This is your battle. Sinnoh is your turf. I'm sure you can handle a mere Legendary Pokemon, right? We've handled a few in our day, so you two better take care of business."

Diamond and Dawn simply nodded as they watched Gold, Silver, and Crys hike south.

As the Johto trio left, Gold's voice could be heard, "In our day? You make it seem like we're old!"

-----

As Diamond and Dawn's escapade to Snowpoint City ended, they noticed the snow was less harsh. In fact, it wasn't harsh at all. The sky was light grey and was gently flurrying. Snowpoint City was a winter wonderland.

"The City of Snow," Dawn shivered, bundling up her arms around her body, "It's still cold though." She looked over at Diamond who was scanning the skies.

"Any sign of Regice?"

People were walking around the city like it was an ordinary day. Kids were out sledding, adults were sitting on benches, sipping hot chocolate, and elders were out caroling.

"I forget... it's the holidays." Diamond chuckled lightly, looking over at Dawn who was walking right behind him, "All these errands really makes your mind lose focus on the other important things in our lives." He turned to face Dawn, smiling a bit.

Dawn stepped up a bit, nodding lightly as she looked up at him. The two were a slight distant a part, "Yeah... you're right." She blushed slightly, giggling to hide her embarrassment, "Look up."

Diamond looked up, noticing a mistletoe right above his head, There was a sign that read 'Snowpoint City' on it, with a mistletoe dangling overhead. Diamond looked down back at Dawn, blushing a bit as well.

"..." Diamond remained quiet.

Seeing as how Diamond was a bit shy, Dawn initiated the move and leaned up about to kiss him...

...until...

BOOM!

Diamond immediately turned his head, dodging the kiss, "Regice!" He took off running towards the center of the city and slid to stop on the icy road. There was debris everywhere. The city's Gym had exploded into pieces of brick and wood. Regice floated above where the Gym had been as people were sprinting past Diamond, trying there best to survive and not get frozen by the rampaging Regice.

Dawn was left there standing dumbfounded and said sarcastically, "Great..." She ran over and caught up with Diamond, standing by his side, "Diamond, Boom Boom and Dexter! Hydroelectricity ought to slow it down!"

Diamond chuckled as he reached for his pocket for Dex's Pokeball, "Stealing my thunder now? Let's go Dex!"

Dawn smirked, releasing Boom Boom, her Buizel as Diamond released his Pachirisu. Upon being released Boom Boom began to get pumped up, seeing its first action against a big time Pokemon. Therefore, its body started to glow and expanding in size. Once the glowing died down, there stood a newly evolved Floatzel.

The blue fins on Boom Boom's arms were much more pointed and longer as they reached downward. The yellow floatation device wrapped around his body like a life raft.

"Floooatzel.." Boom Boom uttered coolly, posing like a swimmer with a towel wrapped around his shoulders.

Dawn squealed, "Alright Boom Boom!"

"Okay, okay. Let's battle!" Diamond muttered annoyingly as Dawn observed her Pokedex for Boom Boom's new attacks, "Discharge, Dex!"

"Whirlpool!"

Boom Boom ran forward on all fours towards the floating ice golem. Opening his mouth, Boom Boom created an artificial Whirlpool in midair, trapping Regice within it. The beast struggled to fight free, but alas, it could not. Seeing this opportunity, Dex ran right behind Boom Boom, jumping off his back and into the air, sending off a Discharge attack. The blue electric energy shocked Regice with a great force, paralyzing it after just one hit.

Once the attacks died down, Regice collapsed to the snowy ground, laying in the debris of what was the Snowpoint City Gym.

Thinking that Regice was done, Diamond approached the debris, tossing out the loose pieces of brick and wood.

"What are you doing Diamond?" Dawn asked, standing beside her Floatzel.

As Dex rested on Diamond's shoulders, the Trainer stopped and stood in shock. A gasp escaped his mouth, "No way."

"What is it?" Dawn ran over into the debris with Diamond to see what was going on.

"Underneath this Gym... there was some sort of gaping hole. From the looks of it, the hole goes into the northern direction." Diamond looked up and pointed to a large grey temple, "Into that temple I presume."

"So... Regice went into the temple then?"

"Exactly."

"Should we... investigate?"

"We've got time, come on."

-----

"I'm sorry, you two are not allowed into the temple," said an elderly man, blocking the way.

"And why not?" Diamond responded, annoyed once more.

"Only trainers who have eight badges and the permission of League Champion Cynthia are allowed. I'm sorry, your access has been denied."

"Well, can we at least know what is inside the temple? We just witnessed a Regice go into the temple underground!" She pointed back to the massive pile of debris down the road. Several construction men were working on the site as they spoke.

"I'm afraid if you want those answers, you'll have to either ask Cynthia or our town's Gym Leader Candice."

Diamond exhaled and said, "Speaking of Gym Leader, where is this Candice?"

"She hasn't been heard from in months. We have no location on her. Instead, we've been giving out her badges." He handed Diamond the Icicle Badge, "Now, will you get out of here?"

-----

"I feel guilty having been handed this badge without winning it. I mean, I didn't even defeat the town's Gym Leader or anything." Diamond clenched the badge in his hand as they stood in front of the pile of debris, observing the construction men clearing out the path and filling up the hole so that nobody could enter it.

"You'll just have to get over it. I'm sure Pearl wouldn't mind taking it. Pearl's always in a hurry..."

There was a pause....

"Pearl!" Diamond and Dawn said in unison as they each ran towards Acuity Lakefront.

(Next: Chapter 57: VS. Skuntank II!)

daydreambeliever

Years
  • Seen Nov 8, 2011
Another great chapter.
Damn it... Why does a Pokemon always have to destory the moment.
I knew it couldn't be but as I said, good job!

Years
  • Seen Dec 24, 2015
wow another great chapter Turtle king,carn't wait to read whats going to happen keep it up looking forword to VS Skuntank II

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
Just a reminder guys, be sure to check the front page for Diamond, Dawn, and Pearl's trainer card updates. I update them as much as possible. The most recent updates are Diamond getting his seventh badge (despite how he feels) and Dawn's Buizel, Boom Boom, evolving into a Floatzel.

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
Chapter 57: VS. Skuntank II!
dpffa435.png

Through out the past week, our heroes have stumbled upon the evil organization Neo Team Rocket in its entirety. While all this was occurring, remember, Pearl still had a battle to settle with Jupiter. Over the past week, Pearl had stayed in Snowpoint City and he too received a badge from the elder standing guard at the Snowpoint Temple entrance.

So, on the day of Regice's rampage over Snowpoint, Pearl had just arrived in the Acuity Lakefront area. With his arms folded, the blonde boy scanned the area with his amber-colored eyes in search of any sign of Team Galactic.

"Hmm, I'm here before Team Galactic. Perfect," Pearl noticed that the lake was completely frozen, making it easier to cautiously step across the water mass and head towards the island cave located at the center of the arctic lake, "Heh, this was easier than I thought! I'm just gonna bust in and--"

Just as Pearl reached shore, several Galactic Snow Tanks came ramming onto the Lakefront from the forest. Pearl quickly turned around and snapped his fingers in vanquish.

"Dang, and here I thought it was going to be easy!"

Several Galactic Goons came out of the tanks, along with one familiar Commander.

"Ah, a member of the famous Rowan Trio. You three are getting national recognition I hear! Congratulations," said Jupiter as she too walked onto the icy lake, heels clicking with each step, "The first two were successful in defeating our Commanders, yet they were unsuccessful in capturing Mesprit and Azelf. Likewise, I'm here to snatch up the final member of the Lake Trio, Uxie, thus completing our mission. Boy, you are just in the way. I advise you to fall back or you will be hurt, severely and like-threateningly."

"You must not know who I am, beautiful. I am Pearl," he pointed to his now puffed out chest, "The willing being. I don't back down from challenges and I have the heart of a Luxray. Taking me down is not an easy job. I've been dubbed the strongest of the Rowan Trio and I will live up to my name by defeating you!"

Pearl stepped out onto the ice, totally disregarding the Acuity Cavern. Jupiter looked beyond Pearl as he stepped into her direction. She was looking towards the cavern as several Goons came from behind the cave and barged right into the entrance. Jupiter chuckled as her attention refocused on Pearl, further egging him on.

"Please, honey, I've seen tougher trainers than you at your father's training school." Jupiter chuckled again.

"How do you know my--"

"Oh I know a lot about your family! I know that your brother Volkner refuses to battle anymore and I know that your father Palmer has lost a bit of his touch!"

"Don't talk bad about my family, floozy! We come from a long line of fierce Trainers! Enough said! Let's do this!"

"Gladly!"

-----

Professor Rowan had just returned to his lab after his brief meeting with Cynthia. He was looking through more articles and found a further updated one regarding Giratina.

Studying it, Rowan read:

"We've decided to rename this alleged Torn World as the Ruined World. Many people who claimed to have seen this world regard it as a complete and utter traversed version of our own world that disobeys the laws of physics. The members who have said they have visited this world claimed that only Giratina can open its gates. Along the way, they have said that they were helped through the Ruined World by the now called Lake Trio who inhabit our three major lakes of Sinnoh..."

Rowan placed the article in his pocket, "So, they gave the Torn... no.... Ruined World a more scientific name as well as a description. But, it's hard to go on based on what people claim happened. Hmm... I'll forward this..."

Rowan went over to his computer and began to scan the article onto the screen, preparing to send it out.

-----

Jupiter now stood by with her strongest Pokemon, Skuntank, standing ready directly in front of her, "I promise to make this quick and full of pain, honey!"

Holding out a Lure Ball forward, Pearl grinned and said, "Figured you would use a Skuntank. Diamond's told me a lot about your Skuntank, how it's ruthless and rabid. How it almost killed its own daughter way back when in Oreburgh City. Well, I have a Tru solution for that."

Pearl tossed the Lure Ball forward as it burst open in a flash of white. Once the light dimmed down, there stood Pearl's newly evolved Lumineon, Tru. Tru now had pectoral fins that resemble butterfly wings. He also had teardrop-shaped pelvic fins that can allow him to crawl along the frozen lake. Due to the snow melting over his body, Tru was now capable of maintaining his composure in battle above water.

"A weak Lumineon against my 'ruthless' Skuntank? Yeah, Skuntank's having seafood for dinner! Skuntank Night Slash!" Jupiter shouted, looking towards the cavern.

"Aqua Ring into Water Pulse!" Pearl said immediately after hearing Skuntank's command, "Heh, Lumineon will continue to heal no matter how hard Skuntank's attacks are. This one's in the goody bag!"

A dark energy swirled around Skuntank's front paws as it darted towards the now flying Lumineon. Aquatic energy spiraled around Tru, forming a ring of healing before converting into a Water Pulse, spurting in Skuntank's direction. Skuntank surely was hit by the water, but that did not stop it from slashing Tru across his spherical body and left wing. Tru collapsed to the ground as Skuntank landed on its feet, snarling and foaming at the mouth.

Pearl grinned and pumped his fist, "Ha! Skuntank is confused! Check it out, lady!" He pointed at the skunk Pokemon.

"That may be true, but you fail to remember that Skuntank is ruthless and uncaring. You see, my Skuntank becomes more vicious when under a status condition, burned, poisoned, confused, attracted. etc. All except frozen. And seeing as how its confused, I feel bad for your Pokemon. Really bad."

Just then, Team Galactic marched out of the Acuity Cavern with full possession of Uxie, the Knowledge Pokemon. Uxie was trapped within a plasma container and tried its best to break free, but could not succeed. Uxie was then transported to tank which left the Lakefront.

Jupiter grinned muttering, "Mission accomplished." She looked at Pearl, "I'm through playing games. You die here! Skuntank, Flamethrower." She turned on her heels and walked over to the frozen grass, facing her tank.

Skuntank huffed open its mouth and unleashed a deadly inferno onto the frozen lake surface. Pearl looked to his feet and noticed the water immediately melting. He quickly recalled Tru to his Pokeball before sinking into the ice cold water. By this time, Team Galactic was gone and Pearl was sinking in the water. He was panicking and it was a fact that drowning and panicking was not a good combination.

By this time, Diamond and Dawn had just arrived on Acuity Lakefront in time to see Pearl's head vanish into the water.

Almost on cue, Diamond released Trident to dive in and save Pearl. The Empoleon dove head first into the water and swam down to save the now slipping-from-life Pearl. Trident wrapped its metallic flipper around Pearl body and surfaced, gently placing him on dry land.

Diamond and Dawn knelt down beside Pearl as Diamond felt his head, "Damn, he's out cold." He pressed his chest up and down a few times with his right hand, as his left hand was still a bit numb and weak. Eventually, Pearl let out a harsh cough as his face turned pale instantly.

"Oh good he's alive!" Dawn sighed, holding her chest.

"But he has the possibility of getting sick, we have to get him to the hospital."

-----

"I'm afraid your friend will have to stay here in the Pokemon Center for quite some time. He's showing signs of pneumonia: fever, harsh coughing, and difficulty breathing," Nurse Joy said to Diamond and Dawn who stood in front of the counter at the Pokemon Center.

Diamond exhaled, looking away and down at the ground, "..."

Dawn looked to Diamond and then to Nurse Joy, "Thank you ma'am. We understand. Take care of him, please..."

The two walked towards the exit of the Pokemon Center and headed outside into the city of Snowpoint. Diamond rubbed the back of his neck, feeling bad that his friend was in this current condition.

"We weren't fast enough... We let Neo Team Rocket distract us this entire week and what do we have to show for it? Pearl in the hospital." He kicked a nearby snowman as it shattered into stray pieces of snow.

Dawn sighed as well, not having much to say for she agreed with him. Just then, her Poketch went off as Professor Rowan's face appeared on the screen, "Yes Professor?"

"Dawn, I've just received word that Team Galactic has returned to their headquarters in Veilstone City. You and Diamond should head over there as soon as possible. All is not lost, we can still stop Team Galactic from using the Uxie, Mesprit, and Azelf to awaken Palkia. You two need to rest up in Snowpoint City, because it will take quite sometime before Team Galactic"

-----

Meanwhile in Team Galactic's Veilstone's Head Quarters:

"Finally, Uxie is in my grasp as well as the other two members of the Lake Trio, Mesprit and Azlef." Cyrus cackled as Uxie's body appeared in the final plasmatic pedestal at the far left. The Galactic leader walked over to the machine and pushed a lever forward, turning the machine on. He placed the red chain into one of the two holders as the machine began to absorb the Lake Trio's energy.

Cyrus then headed for the exit once he saw two Goons enter the room.

"Keep a watchful eye over this machine. I'm going out for a drink." Cyrus smirked and exited the operating room.

The Goons nodded and closed the door behind him. Once Cyrus was for sure gone, the two took off their disguises and revealed themselves as...

...the Dusk Twins!

Mark grinned, wiping his nose, "Little Team Galactic know, we betray them!"

Marcia nodded silently, "Yes brother, now we put chain into container as Pluto wished us do!" She took the chain out of her pocket and walked over to the machine, placing their red chain beside Team Galactic's red chain.

"We come back when finish!" Mark snickered as the two Neo Team Rocket Grunts put their Galactic disguises back on, "Me hate these itchy spacey man suits. They itch so!"

"Yes brother. Itchy!"

-----

The next afternoon...

Diamond landed in the middle of Veilstone City after being given a lift by Pilot all the way from Snowpoint City. Right after him, Dawn had landed with the help of Peep. Diamond looked around the outskirts of the city with his eyes, in search of Team Galactic's Head Quarters.

Dawn, knowing this city like the back of her hand, alerted Diamond, "Dia, this way." She led him down the sidewalk into the eastern direction and then north where they stood in front of the Team Falactic Head Quarters.

"This one's for Pearl..." Diamond thought.

-----

Dawn led Diamond quietly inside the sliding doors. Looking left to right, the two of them noticed the building was empty on this floor, "Come on lets move."

As they ventured down the hall, they over heard voices coming from both sides of them. Immediately, Dawn said, "We gotta split up, we'll cover more ground." An elevator behind Diamond opened up. Once it did, Dawn shoved him into the elevator and quickly ran over to the steps.

Diamond tried to run out of the elevator, but it closed in his face. He sighed, "No use..."

Diamond lifted his finger and pressed a random level button, but heard Dawn's scream after doing so.

She was captured.

(Next: Chapter 58: VS. Dusknoir! Part 1)

Author's Note: Alright guys, I think that's enough for this weekend. All the chapters I released were already written up, so all I had to do was edit them. Now, I have no chapters written up and I'm taking a WELL DESERVED break this week. No writing until next week so read up on this and speculate what's going to happen after this cliff hanger! :) TK out!

Years
  • Seen Dec 24, 2015
hey! nice chapter Turtle king im sat on the edge of my seat wondering whats going to this fanfic has been like become a drug to me im adicted.Any way I've got to find some thing else to read this now your taking a brake,but you deserve it well done man.
woo 200th post on here!

Back