• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lady GaGa sees a Pokemon!

s0nido

turn up the engine
Years
I'm making this up as I go along, as I have nothing to do at the current moment. Here it goes...

Lady Gaga left the stage after singing her single Just Dance. It was a very good concert in all, but she wasn't the star of the show, just the opening. 'Good job, Gaga. We'll see you in an hour, okay?' said a backstage operator. 'Yeah, okay,' she replied with a flat tone. Being a star was fun, but it came with so much stress. No free time for yourself, just work and schedules. Okay, so there was free time after the concerts were over, but Gaga was too pooped to do anything after that. She would go straight to the hotel, hurriedly signing any objects being waved at her, push the door open, lock it once she was safely inside and collapse on the bed. Gaga's eyes began to droop as she imagined sleep. What's the problem? You're not going on for an hour. Sleep, her body persuaded her. It was a good thing her brain kicked in. That and a loud cry of approval as the crowd cheered for the Pussycat Dolls as they entered the stage. I can't wait to get to the hotel... thought Lady Gaga once more.

Finally, the concert was over, and after Gaga got to her hotel and did the usual on her way up, she was about to collapse onto her bed when she saw something out of the corner of her eye. Gaga got off the bed and saw a small, pink creature that resembled a round head with cat-like ears and a microphone in its hand. 'Must be a gift,' Gaga said to herself. She went over to pick it up when it opened its mouth and began to sing. 'Jiiiigaliiiipuuuf, Jigaaaliiii-iiiii,' it said. Gaga was entranced by its song, but had a growing urge to just close her eyes and sleep. But she didn't want to, for she might miss the song. 'Hold on, what are you?' Gaga said dreamily. She wasn't surprised in the least. It could be a dream, after all. 'Jiggly!' the 'thing' said. 'What's a jiggly?' Gaga asked. Anything could happen in a dream. 'Jigglypuff!' the thing squealed. 'Oh, you're a Jigglypuff then! What do you do?' she asked. Jigglypuff took its microphone by the head and pulled it off to reveal a marker. It then waddled over to Gaga and proceeded to squiggle a mustache and a frown on her face. Gaga didn't know what was happening, so she checked in the mirror and screamed.

That scream woke Lady Gaga out of her trance. She was still at the concert, and she only had ten minutes before she went on. 'Oh God, no, bring me a mirror and make-up!' she cried. And there it was, the moustache and the frowny face. Gaga let out a scream, and she thought she saw that Jigglypuff in the corner, with a marker in its hand.

THE END

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
Yay. This is a good fanfic with correct:

Grammar

Bad: 0. Good: 1

Unfortunately, grammar is all that's good. Now let me tell you the bad news:

1. It's too short
  2. It has no plot
  3. It lacks description
  4. As you said, you made it as you made up, thus you failed to take your time, and failed to even come up with a REASON to even write this. It's so short, it could be considered a sub-chapter of a Prologue.
  5. There was no background information.
Bad: 42. Good: -1

Next time you even TRY to make a fanfic, write it throughly over a matter of days. Since this looks like the only chapter, and it's WAY to short to be even a Oneshot, this will get closed.

Last edited:

s0nido

turn up the engine
Years
Next time you even TRY to make a fanfic, write it throughly over a matter of days. Since this looks like the only chapter, and it's WAY to short to be even a Oneshot, this will get closed.
Um, I wasn't aiming on spending time on this. I was bored, so I decided to write anything. If I wanted, there would be a very long post here instead of that short thing at the top. I don't mind if it's locked.

Back