• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hi hi ^_^

Toddler Naruto

Playful Explorer
Years
  • Hi everyone, I am new to the PokéCommunity Forum. My name is Ryan. I am 20 years old on the outside, and 12 years old or younger on the inside. By the way, I am (also) an unemployed male.

I am undecided on my sexuality at the moment (straight/gay/bisexual).

My hobbies and Interests include video gaming, reading novels and manga, surfing the web, watching cartoons, anime, TV, and movies.

I am a TB/DL(Teen Baby/Diaper Lover) and an Infantilist.

I only watch Anime english dubbed and I only read manga in the form of (Officially) English Translated Tankōbon.

I get my manga by borrowing/checking it/them out from my public library, borrowing from friends, reading for free at bookstores, and getting other people to buy me manga with their own money. I rarely buy manga myself with my own money.

I get my anime by downloading it, watching it on TV, as well as renting it from Netflix, borrowing from my public library & friends, getting other people to buy me anime with their own money. I rarely buy anime myself with my own money.

I only read manga scans when there are missing/torn pages in the manga books that I check out from my public library.

I only watch anime english dubbed and never watch anime fansubbed, officially subbed, or RAW for the following 5 reasons:

1.) I don't understand the Japanese language at all, nor will I ever try to attempt to learn it.

2.) I hate reading subtitles, they're annoying and are in the way. Plus they always distract me, causing me to have to rewind all of the time.

3.) I prefer to listen to shows in my language, which is English.

4.) I am very patient, therefore I can deal with waiting for anime to be slowly dubbed and released in the U.S.

5.) Anime is just a mere hobby to me, so if it were to stop being dubbed, I could easily move on with my life and replace it with a different hobby.

I only download full-length anime episodes/movies/OVAs/specials etc for free using MegaUpload, torrents, and IRC.

I hope to make some friends and have a great time here ^_^.

If you want to know more about me, feel free to leave me questions to answer here in this thread.

Oh, and I only watch the english dub of the anime of pokemon, I dont play the video games, trading card game, or online games, read the manga, or anything else.

Megaera

stop calling me d:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 30, 2015
    Hi Baby Naruto!
    I love to watch anime too!
    The only thing I don't really like is to read the subtitles, they're annoying sometimes and distracting me too!

I much prefer watching english tough.

Enjoy your stay and welcome to PC!

Toddler Naruto

Playful Explorer
    Years
  • Hi Baby Naruto!
    The only thing I don't really like is to read the subtitles, they're annoying sometimes and distracting me too!

I much prefer watching english though.

Enjoy your stay and welcome to PC!

hey. Welcome to PC. Have a nice time here.

Thank you :)! This means so much to me, I was worrying for awhile there that I had said too much in my intro post and/or said something not needed to be known, phew :).

Vincent.

//**
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 2, 2010
    HI! enjoy your stay and happy posting!

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2016
    Hi!
    I love to watch anime and I don't really like to read the subtitles they're quite annoying too.
    Anyways enjoy posting and enjoy your stay!
    Welcome^_^

AtomicoExploda

I don't know.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2013
    Hello and welcome to PC, Have fun and enjoy your stay!! :)
    Cool, I like anime too! You dragon ball Z? Awesome! Also FF, better!
    Anyway, welcome to pokecommunity.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hello! Sorry if I didn't post your intro thread earlier. I was in a hurry and I went I ahead posted in your profile. Welcome to the Pokecommunity! Just read the rules and have fun. Yay, you like Naruto too?! Me too! There are some Naruto threads we got around here. You will like them. Well hope to see you around. ^__^ Enjoy!

Toddler Naruto

Playful Explorer
    Years
  • Hi!
    I love to watch anime and I don't really like to read the subtitles they're quite annoying too.
    Anyways enjoy posting and enjoy your stay!
    Welcome^_^

YAY, another english dub only anime watcher, whee :D!

Hello and welcome to PC, Have fun and enjoy your stay!! :)
    Cool, I like anime too! You dragon ball Z? Awesome! Also FF, better!
    Anyway, welcome to pokecommunity.

Yes, I do indeed love Dragon Ball Z, how did you find that out?

What's FF? Final Fantasy? How'd you find that out as well?

Thanks alot for the warm welcome :).

Hello! Sorry if I didn't post your intro thread earlier. I was in a hurry and I went I ahead posted in your profile. Welcome to the Pokecommunity! Just read the rules and have fun. Yay, you like Naruto too?! Me too! There are some Naruto threads we got around here. You will like them. Well hope to see you around. ^__^ Enjoy!

Ah, ok, that explains it ^_^.

Yuppers, I'm an avid fan of the english dub of Naruto :D.

I'll be sure to post in those Naruto threads.

Oh, and thanks for the warm welcome dude, I love it :).

darkrequim666

I will be loved or hated.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2009
    Welcome to PC, it's pretty nice and friendly here, so hope you have fun. I'm also new, and don't worry, my intro thread had far less replies then this (and it took a longer time for me to get those replies >>)

I love anime and manga also, but I found the Japanese versions are much more interesting. (unlike dubbers, they aren't obsessed with censoring)

And you've never played the Pokemon games? That is a crime! :shocked:
    Seriously though, you should play the video games, they're quite good. And the manga is also not too bad. I know I can't convince you to do either of these, but I'm just saying you should eventually try them once.

Toddler Naruto

Playful Explorer
    Years
  • 1.) Welcome to PC, it's pretty nice and friendly here, so hope you have fun. I'm also new, and don't worry, my intro thread had far less replies then this (and it took a longer time for me to get those replies >>)

2.) I love anime and manga also, but I found the Japanese versions are much more interesting. (unlike dubbers, they aren't obsessed with censoring)

3.) And you've never played the Pokemon games? That is a crime! :shocked:
    Seriously though, you should play the video games, they're quite good. And the manga is also not too bad. I know I can't convince you to do either of these, but I'm just saying you should eventually try them once.

1.) Phew, that's a relief, takes the weight right off my shoulders *stands up straight and gets the kinks out of his back and stretches*

2.) I have stated my 5 reasons for watching all anime english dubbed only with no exceptions and never watching anime subbed or RAW in my intro post.

3a.) I can't play any of the Pokemon games, since I only have a PS1 and PS2.

3b.) There's manga? O_O *drools*

darkrequim666

I will be loved or hated.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2009
    Yeah, I know you'll never watch subbed anime, it was just my hopeful attempt to convert another person into a sub watcher :) (joking).

And too bad you don't have any Nintendo handheld systems, but you could just get an emulator and the roms for the games (after all, you do use torrents, judging by your first post)

And yeah, there is a manga, it's much different then the anime though, in that it has a story that evolves (characters die, pokemon gain levels, etc) and it's much more related to the game then the anime. It's also a very good read, but I don't think you can actually buy them in english in many places, but you could just go to a manga sharing site and download them or look at videos showing the pages of the manga.

PS. Its always been amazing to me how easy the internet makes everything. Imagine a world with no internet :(

Toddler Naruto

Playful Explorer
    Years
  • 1.) Yeah, I know you'll never watch subbed anime, it was just my hopeful attempt to convert another person into a sub watcher :) (joking).

2.) And too bad you don't have any Nintendo handheld systems, but you could just get an emulator and the roms for the games (after all, you do use torrents, judging by your first post)

3.) And yeah, there is a manga, it's much different then the anime though, in that it has a story that evolves (characters die, pokemon gain levels, etc) and it's much more related to the game then the anime. It's also a very good read, but I don't think you can actually buy them in english in many places, but you could just go to a manga sharing site and download them or look at videos showing the pages of the manga.

4.) P.S.: It's always been amazing to me how easy the internet makes everything. Imagine a world with no internet :(.

1.) You better really be joking, or else I'll have to use my Spirit Bomb on you (Goku's most powerful and devestating attack in Dragon Ball Z).

2a.) No thanks. My computer is really old (5-6 years old), so it'd probably crash if I tried running the game, and even if I could play the games, I wouldn't download them via torrent.

2b.) I download most of my anime via direct downloading and IRC downloading, I rarely download my anime via torrents.

2c.) Oh, and I do also watch anime via Official & Legal U.S. anime DVDs as well as watching anime when it airs on TV.

2d.) Finally, I never ever watch anime online.

3a.) No thanks, I don't read manga scans at all, I read all manga via only U.S. Officially English Translated Tankōbon (a.k.a. Manga Books).

3b.) I'll search around the internet myself and see if any Pokemon U.S. Manga Books exist.

4a.) The Internet is indeed quite a masterpiece, that it is, mostly because it allows you to chat/talk with people instantly, no matter where you are or where they are, and no matter how far the distance between you and them.

4b.) To get an idea, imagine the years before the internet was created, since it obviously did not always exist.

Last edited:
    Back