• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Mod Say Anything! (Four words rule, remember)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    If the other poster get's the number wrong, **Cough** Can I still go to the number that was meant to be posted?

haha I think I wasn't paying attention and kept the quick reply up, and then sent it late.

No worries. I'll keep posting back and forth.

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022

Booyah. I'm too lazy to check the current record. 40 will be good though.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

PokemonFanatic2, you really need to use four words in your post D: Otherwise... Went will delete your posts, then infract you, then after multiple infractions you shall be perma-banned and won't see the results of this game :[

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    Like I said, we need to have a gathering here, and have a LOT of posts put on here at once. But that again, that would cause number confusion xD.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

I'll explain the system to you.. with evidence. XDD

"Character limit breakage (with exceptions; up to five times) 2 points 2 weeks"

"If, at any time, you reach 9 infraction points, you're automatically banned for two weeks.
    15 infraction points ends up in a one month ban.
    18 infraction points will lead to a three month ban.
    20 infraction points will result in a permanent ban from the community."

^ covers the bans.

So, lets say those two+ posts count as four points. (Which they do, but whatever) Basically, if you do it... four more times, you'd be banned for two weeks.

Then, just say you made another account because you thought the ban was "unfair", then you'd get banned for (double the length of time? Not sure, I think it's located somewhere. XD;) extra time. THEN! However, if you... post less than four actual words in a post 25 times, then you get perma banned.

Basically, if you don't post four different words per post, all of this could happen to you. Also, as an extra note, you need to post 25 characters - images don't count, and the four words must be words and not numbers.

... hope that explains why. XD;

Last edited by a moderator:

PokemonFanatic2

Under the rainbow
    Years

I'll explain the system to you.. with evidence. XDD

"Character limit breakage (with exceptions; up to five times) 2 points 2 weeks"

"If, at any time, you reach 9 infraction points, you're automatically banned for two weeks.
    15 infraction points ends up in a one month ban.
    18 infraction points will lead to a three month ban.
    20 infraction points will result in a permanent ban from the community."

^ covers the bans.

So, lets say those two+ posts count as four points. (Which they do, but whatever) Basically, if you do it... four more times, you'd be banned for two weeks.

Then, just say you made another account because you thought the ban was "unfair", then you'd get banned for (double the length of time? Not sure, I think it's located somewhere. XD;) extra time. THEN! However, if you... post less than four actual words in a post 25 times, then you get perma banned.

Basically, if you don't post four different words per post, all of this could happen to you. Also, as an extra note, you need to post 25 characters - images don't count, and the four words must be words and not numbers.

... hope that explains why. XD;

What if I type 4 as four? Does that count as a number or word?

-_- I never knew about this

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

It counts as a number. The staff generally prefer that you'd type the whole word anyways. Since if you can't make a post with at least four words, then what's the point of the post at all? etc.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back