• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wish to clarify some things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sajuuk

http://forum.hpcommunity.co.uk
Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2010
    1) There are no rules anywhere that say that you can only post once in a welcome thread. So why do I need to have posts merged for something pointless.

2) Regardless if you groan, moan or tell me to shut up about it, I REALLY want off the post comments system. I've had all sorts of abuse recently, just checking.

3) Can't I not be told off for mini-moderating? Others do it, but hey, you don't tell them in public, you infract them. So why do it to me? Are you trying to humiliate me or something?

apple.SHAMPOO, although you might like to post in this thread, I don't want your insults or your rubbish okay? I might insult you by saying this, but I want different people's opinion, and NOT from the same person.

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    1) There are no rules anywhere that say that you can only post once in a welcome thread. So why do I need to have posts merged for something pointless.

2) Regardless if you groan, moan or tell me to shut up about it, I REALLY want off the post comments system. I've had all sorts of abuse recently, just checking.

3) Can't I not be told off for mini-moderating? Others do it, but hey, you don't tell them in public, you infract them. So why do it to me? Are you trying to humiliate me or something?

apple.SHAMPOO, although you might like to post in this thread, I don't want your insults or your rubbish okay? I might insult you by saying this, but I want different people's opinion, and NOT from the same person.

1)
    Only post in a welcome thread ONCE (Unless you're the thread creator)
    Posting more than once in someone's introduction results in going off-topic. If you wish to continue a conversation or assist someone, send them a private message. However, if you are the thread creator, you are free to post multiple times.

2) Nothing to say~

3) It might be because you do it so frequently.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back