• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Mythic Legends [Beta 2 released]

So, what did you think of the beta so far?

• It was pretty awesome

Votes: 78 33.3%
  • Unique, but it could be better

Votes: 78 33.3%
  • Its just a normal hack your probably going to quit in the middle...

Votes: 33 14.1%
  • This hack is tasteless...

Votes: 11 4.7%
  • I have no good or bad thoughts...

Votes: 34 14.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
    Years
    Yo.

Sound good to me.

That aside im running through some of the maps right now and making modifications to them. Nothing set in stone yet.

That aside im kinda thinking of remapping the dream maps (When you get the starter) Since your using the cinasibar mansion tileset i think its kinda disappointing not to make the map like a house.

Anyway here are 2 of the maps with minor changes. (The messed up tile in the 2nd one is left over from unedited version. Didn't have any other tile to use.)

As i said earlier im kinda wanting to remap that entire set to make it into a mansion.

Aljam

[i]Sweepin' ain't easy...[/i]
    Years
    >;< I was going to-- nevermind I wanna map the outside of da mansion! >:(

K Mr. X?

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
    Years
    Kk. you handle the outside part and i'll handle the inside maps.

I guess psychicboy will have to rescript those 2 events. (Changing the players comments on the outside and changing the old lady's movements.)

psychicboy

Hacking is all that matters...
    Years
    Sweet! I can't wait to see this! So how's progress on Rovandria town/tunnel? Are you still gonna use the one you showed me?

Aljam

Years
    Well the actual tunnel isn't mapped yet, but I'll do it later as I have school now.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
    Years
    I would recommend using the lightning storm weather setting for the outside of the mansion.

That aside im kinda wishing gamefreak made a destroyed mew statue tile... Anyway im planning to use the red eyed mew statues in the house.

Anyway once alijam is done mapping the outside pm me a updated ips and i'll finish the inside maps.

Aljam

Years
    I has it dones. but either my ROM is messed up, or the beta is. I have no problems on beta one. only beta 2. Mr X can still make maps. he just has to save the maps as a map file. (file>map>save map as) I will attempt to fix things (after I try a cleans rom) I am a little dissapoint of you pshce XD every map you made that was new almost, was saved in like a different bank. please don't do :/ meh I will fix the OW movements, Insert the hero trainer, and try to fix this problem :/

Aljam

Years
    I had just started to hack, what did you expect :P Now I know to replace existing maps :o

I'm pretty sure it was a corrupted ROM. I'll try right now. (cause I got teh mads and said screw it and started ma base for emerald thunder!)

NiKaNoRoU

we are but particles
    Years
    Okay, here goes:

Charmeleon OWs - Use palette 16
    Pokémon: Mythic Legends [Beta 2 released]

Milotic OWs - Use palette 16

Silver's OWs and Battlesprite - Use palette 4

psychicboy

Hacking is all that matters...
    Years
    A whole day went by without me posting? Impossible! Anyways, work on beta 3 has now officially begun. (gawd we move fast...)

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
    Years
    Triple post ftw?

That aside i'm hoping to finish the mansion map tommarow (School really kills free time...)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back