• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: CSS Help?

Years
  • Seen May 11, 2016
Honestly, I didn't know whereTF to put this. XD I didn't know if I had to put it in Webmaster's Discussion, in just Computers & Technology, or in the Community Questions & Feedback. So feel free to move it.

Okay, anyway, I need help with CSS for a moment. I don't know, on this site, how to use CSS to make floating boxes. By that, I mean something like a calender grid. I want to use CSS to have one box with something in it (a picture and a word) and then another box right next to that with something in it (a picture and a word). Like this:

picture.php

But the place I want to post this in says:
"These require at least 4 sprites or more. Any threads containing less than that will be moved to the Spriters Showcase/Discussion thread. In addition, sprite sheets (an image containing different sprite frames), count as a single sprite, so just keep that in mind."
For your information, that's the pixel art section.

So I can't use a sprite sheet.

Last edited:
Back