• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Adventures in Beklan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Century

CANDY FUCHSiA BUiCK
Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2019
    Hiya, I noticed I'm yet again a tad late but would there happen to be any more open slots?

Century

CANDY FUCHSiA BUiCK
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2019
    Alright, what pokemon are currently available to be reserved for? :P

Years
  • Starter Pokémon:
    Bug: Scyther (Taken by Breezy)
    Fire: Growlithe (reserved by Minator Ninja)
    Water: Seel (reserved by Lilac Mist)
    Ghost: Gastly
    Ice: Sneasel (Taken by SethMetal37)
    Normal: Eevee (Taken by sandeon)
    Fighting: Riolu (Taken by The Jewel of Life)
    Ground: Sandshrew (Taken by Broadway)
    Steel: Aron (reserved by pikakip)
    Dragon: Gible (Taken by shortdan1998)

There's only one left as you can see.

Century

CANDY FUCHSiA BUiCK
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2019
    well I'd love to have a ghastly. I'll have my SU up ASAP.

thank you. :)

SethMetal37

I'm a zombie. BLARG!
    Years
  • Heres my trainer card, I hope it's good enough....

Is it too early to nickname our Poke's? If we can, My sneasel's nickname is Slacia

If you loved me alot my Sneasel would have either a Lonely, Adamant, Naughty, Hasty, Jolly, or Naive nature :P

th_trainercard-1.png

SethMetal37

I'm a zombie. BLARG!
    Years
  • Yay, Lol that works for me. It's just that a Sneasel isn't going to benefit much from a defense boost. Yay for Naive

Broadway

Find your wings.
    Years
  • Hahaha, I guess I got lucky then, Docile is a neutral nature, no problem for me. Looking forward to the actual start now... Need to think of a good name for the little guy. Argh, that always takes me forever!

Broadway

Find your wings.
    Years
  • Trainer card!!! This sprite... bears little resemblance to Teddy (not least because there are no darker-skinned trainer sprites, blah) but the explorer look matches him pretty well.

Teddy1.png

shortdan1998

Rawr! I'm back, baby!
    Years
  • Mah trainer card! Got it memorized?

TrainerCardforRP1-1.png

My trainer card. I only chose the hero sprite because i would like to have a custom sprite, yet i can't make a trainer card with Paint. i would like to but can't and don't know how to make a (Trainer Sprite) trainer card

Last edited:

Callandor

ughhh....
    Years
  • Bam! It's a fish!
    Not really, it's an SU.

Name: Zephaniah Xylon
    Nickname: Zeph
    Appearance:
    Zeph is roughly about six feet tall, and a little bit chubby, but thanks to his height, it's not as noticeable as opposed to if he was shorter. He keeps his dark brown hair short, about an inch long, because it's easier to care for and he thinks it looks better then the afro that would result from growing it out. He has a slight tan, because he is always outside reading, but it's barely noticeable, since he's usually in the shade.

Zeph's eyes are his most striking feature though. They are a sharp crystal blue in color, which, if he were to stare at someone intensely, would be rather intimidating. Most people he has met say that they are beautiful, but he prefers to cover them up with a pair of jet black, stream-line shades. If Zeph needs to see something that is far away, he will pull out a pair of plain glasses, because anything too far away from him becomes blury. As for clothing, Zeph always wares two shirts. The first is a red, sleeveless under-shirt with black thorn patterns running all over it. This is nice enough to ware without anything covering it. The second is a black dress-shirt, with a red Gyarados going from the bottom left side, around the back, and ending with the head on the top right. The pants he wares are an old, black pair of jeans. The bottoms of the legs are a little tattered. His shoes are a worn pair of light green, and white tennis shoes.

Personality:
    Zeph is a rather shy guy, and doesn't really go out of his way to meet new people. He's also particularly shy around pretty much anyone of the opposite gender. This is mostly because he grew up in an area without many other kids around, so he doesn't really know how to make friends. He's also afraid he's going to embarrass himself. This can change under certain circumstances though. If for some reason he were to get overexcited, he becomes loud, rash and confrontational. He would gain a rather evil laugh, and be quite open with it. But that's only when he is overexcited. Normally he is very kind and caring towards the people he likes. He's also very loyal to, and protective of, his friends. His friends, which are back in Lavender Town, are so far the only people to be able to bring Zeph out of his shell.

When out of his shell, Zeph becomes his true self, which fit's his robust form. He laughs at anything that is even slightly funny, and does it with a loud, full body laugh. He also has a tendency to speak his mind, which can be good and bad. Blunt comments such as "I don't like you" are common. Oh, and Zeph is also a pyro. He likes fire a lot. Though once someone of the opposite gender approaches him he retreats back within himself.

History:
    Zeph lived pretty much his whole life in a small house just outside Lavender Town. He wasn't poor, but his parents thought it would be easier to pay the bills if they had a small house. His mom was a priestess working in Pokemon Tower. It didn't pay much, but since his dad was a successful writer it didn't matter. Zeph was an only child, so while that made it easier to live, it also added to Zeph's antisocial nature. When he was younger Zeph would always play around in the hills around his house even though his parents told him not to. One day while Zeph was playing he was attacked by wild Gengar. The Pokemon appeared out of nowhere and started randomly using Shadow Claw. The Pokemon's eyes were blood shot, and it had a frown in place of it's normal smile. Zeph was saved by a wild Marowak, which later decided to become Zeph guardian. At first his parents were against letting her in the house unless Zeph caught, but he refused, saying that it would be wrong to catch her, and eventually they decided it would be okay. The Marowak soon became a member of the family, but was never actually caught by any of them. When Zeph heard about the call for trainers in Beklan, he immediately hoped on a boat in Vermillion City. Before he left he promised Marowak he would come back and get her when he became a powerful Pokemon trainer.

Starter choice: "Pups" the Growlithe
    Extra: Zeph loves to read and can always be found with a book in hand.
    Trainer Card: Obviously that's not Zeph on the card. I just like it.
    cd1dcb96019fc8cde78eb430f4a97666.png

RP Sample:
    http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=5301751&postcount=31

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back