• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Gen 5 formes disscusion

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    So we all know that Shikijika has 4 diffrent formes but appearantly so does Hihidurama and it's pre evolution according to Pokebeach:
    • 554/060 - Darumakka - Basic - Fire: Also has an alternate forme that is a Fire / Psychic type. The forme is blue.
    • 555/061 - Hihidaruma - Stage 1 - Fire. Has an alternate forme that is also Psychic / Fire.
    which I find kind of odd typing for it, I wonder if any others have new formes...
    Edit You can also talk about the new pokemon disscriptions in Pokebeach (I would change the title of this thread to new pokemon and formes but I don't know how) :P
    Here's the list:
    Spoiler:

Opps forgot to add these yet unnumbered:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Also it seems like it's we don't have a luvdisc evo or evo of any pokemon of past gen's at all and more information on some new pokemon...
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    So we all know that Shikijika has 4 diffrent formes but appearantly so does Hihidurama and it's pre evolution according to Pokebeach: which I find kind of odd typing for it, I wonder if any others have new formes...
    Edit You can also talk about the new pokemon disscriptions in Pokebeach (I would change the title of this thread to new pokemon and formes but I don't know how) :P
    Here's the list:
    Spoiler:

Opps forgot to add these yet unnumbered:
    Spoiler:

Also it seems like it's we don't have a luvdisc evo or evo of any pokemon of past gen's at all and more information on some new pokemon...
    Spoiler:

Where did you get all of this info? I can't see the Raiju set, but think it would be awesome idea. I also didn't see a Master for the first set of legendary trios.

I really don't want the Dragon/Ice to relate to Reshiram and Zekrom.

Years
    Where did you get all of this info? I can't see the Raiju set, but think it would be awesome idea. I also didn't see a Master for the first set of legendary trios.

I really don't want the Dragon/Ice to relate to Reshiram and Zekrom.
    I wrote it in my post :P it's from Pokebeach :)
    I like that we got a polar bear makes up for our lack of evo's of old pokemon this gen :)

Hazeh

Pokemon Mastahhhhh~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2011
    I'm banking on most of that not being accurate. Especially the part about the Raijin Trio. :\ The three Pokemon don't have any types in common, and why would two be multityped and one be straight flying? If our first straight flying legend is part of a trio, I will be very disappointed.

edit;; I misread something there, they're all part flying type, but still...

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    They also aren't near each other. So far only Trio that doesn't appear near each other is the Dragon Trio, one of two Trio's I refuse to acknowledge until the creator says they are a trio.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    I think the pure flying type is just a Legend on it's own not tied to anything
    Like Heatran/Jirachi

And why do people keep saying the Dark/Dragon is the Pseudo legend of this game it might not me, Kibago might be, or there might me two like in Hoenn

I hate roaming Trio's -_- Mesprit and Cresselia were okay but then there was the birds, the dogs and now these probably, fighter's

Years
    I'm banking on most of that not being accurate. Especially the part about the Raijin Trio. :\ The three Pokemon don't have any types in common, and why would two be multityped and one be straight flying? If our first straight flying legend is part of a trio, I will be very disappointed.

edit;; I misread something there, they're all part flying type, but still...
    The Raijin trio should actually be a duo...I think it's a mistake on there part...
    Well the reason it's pure flying could be because Pokemon lack the wind type which one of the brothers controls, the other controls Lighting :)

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    I think the pure flying type is just a Legend on it's own not tied to anything
    Like Heatran/Jirachi

And why do people keep saying the Dark/Dragon is the Pseudo legend of this game it might not me, Kibago might be, or there might me two like in Hoenn

I hate roaming Trio's -_- Mesprit and Cresselia were okay but then there was the birds, the dogs and now these probably, fighter's

Psuedo Legends are always near the Legendaries on the Pokedex. Only exception was one of the two Psuedos from Gen 3 who appeared before the other Psuedo Legend.

Hazeh

Pokemon Mastahhhhh~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2011
    Oh yeah, and they aren't even next to each other in the Pokedex! Maybe the second and third two are a Legendary Duo, but they definitely aren't a Trio. :\

I agree, the roaming Legends are getting quite annoying...

Years
    They also aren't near each other. So far only Trio that doesn't appear near each other is the Dragon Trio, one of two Trio's I refuse to acknowledge until the creator says they are a trio.
    Well it could be because they decided for another trio like the dragon trio, also are you saying you don't acknowledge the Dragon trio as a trio? Ironically these are both dragon trio
    Also i think we should talk about the non legendaries, they sound pretty cool too :)

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    The Dark/Dragon's excite me. I hope they look Completely BA.

I didn't see Emonga on your list. Why isn't it there?

Also the news leak said there were 156, your list stops at 155.

Perriechu

Years
    Well Im' still rooting for Kibago to be a Pseudo look how cute it is >.< :3

This will be the first time an main anime character has had a Pseudo legend INB4ASH&GIBLE.

That's on them in best wished xD

I've just been on pokebeach and clogged my screen full of images I must say this one made me laugh :3
    Gen 5 formes disscusion

Does anyone know if that Sarcophagi pokemon has got a name yet, I want it... now!

Remember, Corocoro Saturday or sunday :D

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    Well Im' still rooting for Kibago to be a Pseudo look how cute it is >.< :3

This will be the first time an main anime character has had a Pseudo legend INB4ASH&GIBLE.

That's on them in best wished xD

I've just been on pokebeach and clogged my screen full of images I must say this one made me laugh :3
    Gen 5 formes disscusion

Does anyone know if that Sarcophagi pokemon has got a name yet, I want it... now!

Remember, Corocoro Saturday or sunday :D

The Sarcophagus is Desukan...Which isn't on this list either.

Years
    The Dark/Dragon's excite me. I hope they look Completely BA.

I didn't see Emonga on your list. Why isn't it there?

Also the news leak said there were 156, your list stops at 155.
    Because Pokebeach puts Emonga as unnumbered look at the other spoiler tabs it shows some of the unnumbered pokemon :)

Perriechu

Years
    I wonder why Emonga and Desukan arnt there

They were revealed to be real wern't they... WERN'T THEY?!

There like my two favourite BW pokemon so far.

ZOMG Fossil's are Birds and Turtle's :3

Emonga and Desukan get out your replaced :D :D

Years
    I wonder why Emonga and Desukan arnt there

They were revealed to be real wern't they... WERN'T THEY?!

There like my two favourite BW pokemon so far.

ZOMG Fossil's are Birds and Turtle's :3

Emonga and Desukan get out your replaced :D :D
    Yeah it would proably be based on the archaeopteryx while the turtle will be based on a giant ancient turtle :P

Perriechu

Years
    I wish they made a Turtle bird that would take over everything (:<

I think the typings will be obviously

Bird : Rock/Flying, possibly Steel/Flying Maybe Ground/Flying

Turtle : Water/Rock, Ground/Water, Maybe even Normal/Rock, /Ground

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back