• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Evolutions Discussion

shot571

shot571

According to the GameFAQS thread he linked to, it's Ononokusu, his fully-evolved form (aka Axe-head dragon)
    Ahh ok thanks. I was a little confused at that point :P. and the axe head is its evo O.o thats what I get from ot trying to spoil the story too much. In that case Kibago is a BEAST :D

Years
    #633Monozu (Lv. 50 -->) #634Jiheddo(Lv. 64 -->)
    #635Sazando
    Dark/Dragon
    Levitate
    HP: 92
    Atk: 105
    Def: 90
    SpA: 125
    SpD: 90
    Spe: 98

evolution at LVL 64?!

thats the highest lvl isnt it?

Years
    #633Monozu (Lv. 50 -->) #634Jiheddo(Lv. 64 -->)
    #635Sazando
    Dark/Dragon
    Levitate
    HP: 92
    Atk: 105
    Def: 90
    SpA: 125
    SpD: 90
    Spe: 98

evolution at LVL 64?!

thats the highest lvl isnt it?

Yeah that's the highest lvl based evo we have. It'll be worth it though. Monster stats. :D

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    Wow... some of those base stats are Beast! never used that word in something like this .0.

And this Generation brings us the highest level for Evolution as well :O

Boarbeque

Deep Voiced Nerd
    Years
    Pokemon Evolution Requirements Leaked!!!

I got this info from the Smogon Forums!:

Spoiler:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Discussion seems to go in the same direction, so merged.

Boarbeque

Deep Voiced Nerd
    Years
    I got this info from the Smogon Forums!:

Spoiler:

Seems like the average evolving level is like 30-35. Thats outrageous.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    The thing that actually intrigues me the most is the relatively high evolution levels for most of these pokemon. Between that and the E4 champion having a lv.70 pokemon, I have a feeling the level curve for this game is going to be really high. This either means a lot of level grinding to keep up or an organically lengthened game with plenty of exp. opportunities.

I'm hoping for the latter. :D

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    Evolution lv's and Methods

This thread is to discuss what you think of the levels in which Pokemon evolve.
    Also some old pokemon like Feebas has a new way of Evolving according to Serebii you need to get an item called the clear scale and attach it to Feebas and trade it as there is no beauty stat in BW, I wonder if they will do something similar to the Eeveelutions...
    Also I think that some pokemon evolution levels are too high...the highest pokemon in BW that can evolve by level is like 60+...the highest ever...

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    We're using the base stats/evolution requirements thread to discuss this. :(

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    Did this thread change it's name...I thought it was only the Base stat, oh well :P
    Well I think the lv numbers are quite nice as it would make me lv them up more but it will take quite a bit specially in the beginning to evolve your Wargle by the time you get to the last gym though it should be evolved...actually that's why I think they made that Pre evolution item that up D and SD...

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    It was evolutions / base stats, but I just edited it to evolutions in general. XD;

The only evolution I really care about is Denchura's - which, should have been sooner imo.

Pandesal

W - Luna! Trigger!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2011
    As long as my favourites don't need to be traded to evolve, I'm happy regardless of the required level. Though I've heard it's harder to grind levels in these games than before...?

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    Are there any new methods of evolution? I remember hearing about how Zorua had a new way of evolving when it came to Zoroark, but I don't suppose that actually happened? XD

The Red Chain

I remember hearing about how Zorua had a new way of evolving when it came to Zoroark, but I don't suppose that actually happened? XD
    Unfortunately nothing special happened. D:
    It evolves at level 30 into Zoroark apparently, pretty much saying it's not a baby Pokemon.
    Those require happiness to evolve typically. XD

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019

Unfortunately nothing special happened. D:
    It evolves at level 30 into Zoroark apparently, pretty much saying it's not a baby Pokemon.
    Those require happiness to evolve typically. XD

That's pretty disappointing. :( XD I looked a bit more and I guess the only new one is with those shell Pokemon that you have to trade with one another. Cool idea, shame it's the only new one though.

Back