• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[OLD] PokéCommunity's Official "Check My Pokémon" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

blaQk

perfectionist. ♥
Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2014
    Hey, how exactly do you guys check the pokemon? If I just took a photo of all the pokemon's detail, could you check it? And also if a legit pokemon is cloned, will the clone still be legit?

Because normally I get my PKM from a friend that breeds. And sometimes people sell pokemon for trade on ebay like this guy crashkick123. I think what the ebayer has done is cloned legit event pokemon, because all the states, the ID, the item it;s holding and pretty much everything is the same as the authentic pokemon! But I would like to test them some how.

We need the actually pokemon to check it, not a photo.

Legit cloned pokemon remain legit. Their clones are also legit.

Selling pokemon on eBay is lol.

Just because a pokemon looks legit, doesn't mean it is.

InfernoHo-Oh

has returned
    Years
  • Hello can I get this checked please-
    Shiny Jiarchi
    OT WISHMKR
    ID 32894
    Bashful
    May 30, 2007
    Capable of taking hits.

I'm on holidays so I'll be on most times. I'll be on a most likely 8:30-10:00 my time, GTS plus 10 hrs. I'll be on tomorrow as well ^^
    FC - 3395 8330 3422

Thank you ^^

Last edited:

blaQk

perfectionist. ♥
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2014
    Hello can I get this checked please-
    Shiny Jiarchi
    OT WISHMKR
    ID 32894
    Bashful
    May 30, 2007
    Capable of taking hits.

I'm on holidays so I'll be on most times. I'll be on a most likely 8:30-10:00 my time, GTS plus 10 hrs. I'll be on tomorrow as well ^^
    FC - 3395 8330 3422

Thank you ^^

Just catch me whenever I'm on and I'll help you out.

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2014
    We need the actually pokemon to check it, not a photo.

Legit cloned pokemon remain legit. Their clones are also legit.

Selling pokemon on eBay is lol.

Just because a pokemon looks legit, doesn't mean it is.
    What do you use to test the legitimacy? Because I don't have an AR.

blaQk

perfectionist. ♥
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2014

InfernoHo-Oh's Results

• Jirachi | WISHMKR | 32894 | Bashful | May 30, 2007 | Capable of taking hits. : Hacked

Wow, just wow. Like you have no idea how badly hacked this is.

First of all, don't waste our time by trading us obvious hacks to have checked. I didn't notice at first, but that isn't even WISHMKR's ID. Seriously? Do you not even check to make sure that at least the pokemon's info is correct? :/

Secondly, if the ID wasn't bad enough, there were a lot of other major problems wrong with this.

Lastly, I told you that you get ripped off every time you trade for a shiny event (that's not pre-set). Do you honestly think that if someone somehow managed to receive a shiny Jirachi, Mew, Celebi, or Deoxys from their respective events, that they would leak them?

DO NOT TRADE FOR SHINY EVENTS!

InfernoHo-Oh

has returned
    Years
  • Ok thanks ^^ I read somewhere it was possible to get shiny Jiarchis with OT Wishmakr, and I didnt see it on the hack list, so I thought I would get it checked.
    Thanks, I will release it.

blaQk

perfectionist. ♥
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2014
    Ok thanks ^^ I read somewhere it was possible to get shiny Jiarchis with OT Wishmakr, and I didnt see it on the hack list, so I thought I would get it checked.
    Thanks, I will release it.

I never said it was impossible, I'm just telling you that you are not going to find one.

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2014
    I'll bread a set of Kanto and Hoen Starters tomorrow and I'll trade em' to yah. If the parent of the egg is an illegal pokemon. The Baby is then an illegal pokemon. Right?

Alamos

Team Plasma Leader
    Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2010
    I never said it was impossible, I'm just telling you that you are not going to find one.

Actually i have all 4 mascots for regions: Shiny Mew,Shiny Celebi,Shiny Jirachi and Shiny Phoine all UT and legit checked with legit.exe and several other programs. You can find them at my thread actually (not trying to advertise) so its not so hard to find them at these forums anywhere else its near impossible to find a legit checked one. By the way what program do you use to check pokemon :) ?

blaQk

perfectionist. ♥
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2014
    I'll bread a set of Kanto and Hoen Starters tomorrow and I'll trade em' to yah. If the parent of the egg is an illegal pokemon. The Baby is then an illegal pokemon. Right?

No.

Actually i have all 4 mascots for regions: Shiny Mew,Shiny Celebi,Shiny Jirachi and Shiny Phoine all UT and legit checked with legit.exe and several other programs. You can find them at my thread actually (not trying to advertise) so its not so hard to find them at these forums anywhere else its near impossible to find a legit checked one. By the way what program do you use to check pokemon :) ?

I seriously doubt the Mew, Celebi and Jirachi are legit. Anyone can get a shiny Phoine.

We use several different methods of checking if you want to submit them to find out for sure.

Edit: :/ I don't even have to check them to know they are hacked just from the information you have listed.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2010
    • Species : Jirachi
    • Original Trainer (OT) : WISHMKR
    • Identification Number (ID No.) : 20043
    • Nature : Docile
    • Date : Oct 8 2007
    • Characteristic : Likes to relax

My FC is 2665 7065 1154 :)

edit: I'm inside hosting the trade right now ^^

Status