• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Adventures in Hoenn!! (Classic RP)

Mute608

Stay Frosty
Years
  • Both of you have good sign-ups. Wow, they're all fairly diverse. I can't wait for this to start :)

First Snow: Accepted
    Oranje: Accepted

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2011
    Alright here we go. Name:Kyle Harriet Gender: Male Age:15 Looks: His look describes how he likes to explore, he wears black pants not to baggy, with holes i them. He as a flareon keychain hangng from his pryamid black and white belt. It was from his grandma,who bought it because when he visited Kanto as a kid, he said flareon was his favorite, he wears it for good luck. His hair is white, slightly spikey with a red streak. He weas black converes and a black shirt with a pokeball symbol on it. Personality: Kyle is VERY VERY nice, he loves to explore so this gets in the way alot, but most of the time he only gets mad if he knows he is being tricked or used as a pawn of some sort, he also does not like being betrayed. History: Kyle grew up in the small town of Littleroot. His mom thought he should be a coordinator, Dad as well, they had many trophies and such lined all around, as a 2 year old, Kyles mom,dad, and Grandma gave him a test. They put a ribbon in frot and a pokeball. Kyle grabbed the pokeball and threw it a wall, ...and the pokeball came right back at him, hitting the baby on the forehead(EPIC FAIL!!!!!). The boy cried being consoled. His grandma smiled her grandson was a pokemon trainer to be. He visited Kanto, and saw his favorite pokemon Flareon, she bought him the keychain and they left. Years later he woke up and left the home to become what he was destined to be: A trainer. But his mom and dad knew someone was going to take his kindness for weakness. Trainer or coordinator: Trainer Starter choice: Plusle

Im sorry if its to short, I will make it longer and more detailed, but I cant today... just wanted to get some what of a headstart since I reserved Plusle

Im sorry if its to short, I will make it longer and more detailed, but I cant today... just wanted to get some what of a headstart since I reserved Plusle

Last edited:

Mute608

Stay Frosty
    Years
  • ZoroaksIllusion:Mudkip is reserved for you

Fumiaka: Yes, yours is still pending. Put more detail into your character's personality. Go through and edit your entire sign-up as well. There are a lot of grammatical errors in it. Just edit the same sign-up sheet and I'll check it again later.

ZoroarksIllusion

Zoaorak master of illusions
    Years
  • Name:Saske-random japanease name,Could not think of anything else

Age]:16

Personality:Saskeis a calm and caring trainer,He has alot of self confidence.He try's to act calm in tough situations,He really cares for Pokemon and is really energetic in battle.

Looks:Saskehas dark black hair that is spiky,He has a PokeNav hooked on his bag. He wears a Blue bandana With A white skull printed on it,
    His shirt is dark red with yellow flames,and he wears black jeans And white sneakers.

History:Saske was born and grew up in Verdanturf town. At the age of 10 he and his family moved to Litteroot town, Saske Went to Pokemon trainer school at age 11 to become a trainer. and Graduated a year later ,he got invited to Proffeser birch"s lab to obtain a starter And Pokedex Which also was his trainer identity,.

Trainer or coordinator:Trainer

Starter:Mudkip

Abyss★

=w=
    Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2011
    Oh, what the hell. I have never tried to be a coordinator, so I actually think I will change and make Gordon one now. If that is ok?

Mute608

Stay Frosty
    Years
  • ZoroarksIllusion: Go over your sign-up sheet again. Your personality and history need to be more detailed because right now they just make your character very bland. Just build and add more to what you already have.
    Try to edit your grammar errors too; there are a decent number of those (mainly commas where periods should be).

Do that and you should be fine.

Abyss: That's not a problem. I fix it for you once I have an OOC thread.

I'm going to write/finish up the first couple of chapters now. The first one should be up tonight or tomorrow. So if you haven't completed your sign-up yet, you still have a little of time to do that.​

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2011
    Reply because I could not edit

Name:Kyle Harriet

Looks:Kyle's clothes describe a bit about him. He has snow white slightly spikey hair that stands up, with a red streak running through it. His pants are a dark black with holes near his knees , and the flareon keychain that hangs from his black and white pyramid belt, he wears it for good luck since his grandma gave it to him when he was a kid.

His skin is just white, he does not have much of a tanned as most of the other people in town do, mostly due to him always being in his room studying, or I should say being forced to study. He wears a Black shirt with a White pokeball with the master ball symbol on it(T-shirt) he also wears a pair of white converses.

His gear is basically a sky blue backpack filled with sweets and drinks, because his parents spoil him so much.

Personality: He is a very shy boy, because of his mom and dads sheltering him. His people skills are very sketchy because he is not really use to this sort of stuff. He has always felt force to do things, so most of the times he hides his true emotions, basically meaning he would never cry even if he wanted to.

He is also a nice boy, as his mom and dad will tell you, Overly nice. He usually puts others over his self at times when it really should be the other way around. The only time he would not trust someone is if he was sure they were using him or going to betray him later on.

History:Kyle grew up in Hoenn, is a far off route that most trainers would not stray towards. He would usually have to run off to the school in the nearest town because no school was near the boy.

This of course created a somewhat of a effect, he was always having to study to make up for his lack of friends. His parents knew Kyle always wanted to be a trainer, thats all he ever talked about. But they would never want to adapt around that, and always convinced him to be a coordinator, but his mind was already made up.

When he was 10, he showed his want to be a pokemon trainer by going with his grandma to a forest to catch pokemon, thats when he sawflareon, and got the keychain. They moved to Littleroot hoping it was going to help him, black mailing him saying he will only get a pokemon if he becomes a coordinator, he relunctly agreed, but his true intentions showed other wise, as he had for the first time told a lie. The second he recived his pokemon and went on his journey, he was going to become a Pokemon trainer. Maybe not aim to be the best, but get a name for himself.

Starter choice: Plusle

Trainer or coordinator: Trainer

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2024
    Name: Eishiba Lancorde

Looks: Eishiba has shoulder length black hair and his eyes are a dark blue. He stands at 6'0" tall, slim at 175 lbs, and is a total white boy; burns not tans. He prefers to dress comfortably in tee shirts. He prefers shorts but will wear jeans if it is significantly cold outside. Sneakers are his choice for shoes.

Personality: Eishiba has lived with his parents all his life. He was raised to live by morals and laws, therefore is very obedient. He puts others before himself, doing to others what he would want them to do to him. He is used to being picked on and beat up so he lacks confidence. This also does not help him much since he likes competition.

Eishiba enjoys being outdoors, spending night after night outside camping outside, rain or shine. He also enjoys the company of others, mostly friendly ones. He likes to joke around and make criticism but hasn't exactly learned to take it from someone else. He also enjoys animals, or in this case Pokemon. He likes to learn about and study each one. He enjoys fighting types the most since he himself enjoys training in martial arts. A personal goal is to be able to combat a Machamp one day when he is older.

Eishiba enjoys listening to music, mostly pop or rock. He dislikes screamo, thinking it sounds like a bunch of noise, and rap, which he believes totally sounds like a man rhyming to a beat about drugs, sex, and killing. He likes to believe there is more to life than those things. He enjoys playing his guitar which he is very good at. Serenading people is one of his many hobbies and also attracts him female eyes every now and then.

History: Eishiba has grown up with his family. His father, Zayin, has always been a great, loving father, and incredible Pokemon Trainer. During his younger days he trained as any other boy would have. Traveling the world, collecting, battling, learning, and strengthening. He was very talented as a trainer. His traveling days ended after he battled a woman in a smaller Pokemon tournament. His prized Aggron, taking on the womans Altaria. The battle was fierce but the Altaria came out victorious. The woman was Eishiba's mother, Annabelle. Both Zayin and Annabelle became close after their match and married. They gave birth to Eishiba and his younger sister, Talim. Talim is 8 and is very shy and timid and finds everything in life interesting. She enjoys playing with Pokemon and watching them battle.

Eishiba and his family moved to Little Root after having lived most of his life in Dewford. Brawly was Eishiba's favorite gym leader, since he used Fighting Type Pokemon. Eishiba would always go watch the battles that he had. Sometimes Eishiba would get to train with Brawly, but he was alot bigger and stronger and more disciplined than Eishiba. Now that they have moved to Little Root, the family has settled here, as his father has found new work in Little Root. His father hopes to be an aide for Professor Birch. Eishiba, himself, wants to do as his father did and travel the world and take on all the challenges that life has to offer. Of course, that would mean leaving his family, whom he has lived with all his life. He also fears he would fail and disappoint his family.

Trainer or Coordinator: Trainer

Starter Pokemon: Taillow

Last edited:

Mute608

Stay Frosty
    Years
  • Fumiaka: The personality COULD be a little longer, but I won't be overly picky about it. Accepted

eishiba: Good sign-up. I'll give you Taillow to go along with the Hoenn Starters. For you, I'll make sure Mankey is available to catch later on. Accepted.

The First Chapter will be up very soon, so keep checking back here!

Chapter One: Littleroot (1 Post)

Whether it was a good or bad day, the first person to rise and the last to sit in the whole town of Littleroot was Professor Birch. Though his clumsiness often got him in trouble, he didn't let that stop him from his daily trips out into the fields for research.

Things weren't much different the day he was supposed to get seven trainers started on their journeys. At the crack of dawn, he was out and about again, eager to get in as much research before having to return to the lab to aid the trainers. Packing a bag full of various pokemon among other things, he set off into the fields.

Not much longer after the professor left, the trainers were beginning to stir, just as eager to start their journey as the professor was to research. But their eagerness turned to anxiousness when they discovered he wasn't at the lab. Confused, they stood around not knowing what to do next.

"HELP!!"

The trainers were all startled hearing the sudden plea. They quickly headed as a group over to the fields where it had come from. It was a shock what they saw after getting there. Professor Birch was huddled up in a corner, held up by a large mob of angry pokemon. Wurmples, Poochyenas, and Zigzagoons were all growling and glaring at him. His bag wasn't far off from where the group of trainers were standing.

"Please, in my bag- there are pokeballs!" the professor pleaded as he saw the group. The trainers all grabbed a random pokeball and used the pokemon inside to heroically battle off the mob.

Professor Birch was impressed. He praised the trainers for their teamwork with a pokemon they had never battled with. Though these pokemon weren't the ones he was planning on giving to the trainers, he knew it was the best choice.

As a group, they all went back to Professor Birch's Lab. The trainers all lined up and faced the professor waiting to hear what he had to say.

"I am very impressed by what I saw out there." The Professor started. "You handily used those pokemon and made yourself look like a pro! I would like for all of you to keep the pokemon you used to express my gratitude for helping me."

The trainers all excitedly looked at the pokeball that contained their new partner. The professor came around and gave each trainer some more things: five empty pokeballs and a red mechanical device.

"Now, as you start your pokemon journey, I want you to do me a favor. This mechanical device is called a Pokedex. It automatically records data on any pokemon you meet. This could really help me in my research if you could meet a variety of pokemon.

"To catch any new pokemon you meet, use those pokeballs. The first wild pokemon you meet can be found on Route 101. Your best option is to start your journey by heading to Oldale."

The trainers all nodded eagerly. They left the lab and headed towards the first route of their journey. It was ready to begin.

What You Do:
    -Describe how you leave your home, battle the wild pokemon, and receive your Pokedex back at Professor Birch's lab. (You're using your chosen starter in the battle)
    -End at the beginning of Route 101

(Extra Note: The number of posts in parenthesis next to the chapter at the top states the number of posts needed for that chapter. In this case, you have one post for this chapter. Because of the limited number, make sure to make each post good!)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2011
    The start of his journey

The alarm clock when off.... THUD! Kyle hit the floor hard. He rubbed his butt, checking the time."Oh man, Im gonna be late ... I need to hurry!" He dressed up quickly, then brushed his hair and his teeth."( I feel like Im forgetting something...)"He went downstairs to see his little brother, and sisters eating there favorite ceral. He said hi to eeryone, kissing his favoritelittle sister on the forehead. He ate his small breakfast, as his little fourteen year old sister made a smart comment, he argued a bit as his mom broke it up."Kyle, don't you have somewhere to be? Like getting your very first POKEMON?" Kyle spit his juice on his sister." YUCK! WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM!" The girl had long blonde hair, and ice blue eyes. She was the 3rd oldest in the family , and 2nd in grades. Her birthday was coming up, but they could not wait."I forgot! Darn it!" He ran upstairs, getting his back pack and ran downstairs. He hugged his siblings, his mom told him his dad was on his way, but Kyle did not want to see him. He hugged his mom who gave him a speech. He left his mom, his little 14 year old sister smile" Im gonna catch up to you soon." Kyle walked to the lab, he saw many other trainers.They told him Birch was nowhere to be seen. He heard a scream he ran to it to see Birch surrounded and did as he was told. He pressed the button and threw it as it begin to spin,Plusle came out ready and waiting."Use tackle on it!" Plusle tackled it repeatdly. He returned it and went with Birch, he gave him his pokemon and ect. He headed to the route, ready to really begin his adventure.

Oranje

Go Arsenal
    Years
  • ((OOC: Oh gosh that took a while. Sorry if the editing is a bit off. Also feel free to make your character anyone of the people I left nameless. I tried to include you guys in my post but really you're all in one paragraph.))

The morning that many trainers and coordinators dream about had finally arrived. The often portrayed cliché was finally going to happen for Kara. She was finally going to pursue her dreams and become one of the greatest coordinators of all time. It was not an uncommon dream but it was a dream that was going to come true. A reverie that would be in no way out of reach; Kara would make sure of it. Glancing out of the room window one last time and grabbing her pack, she exited the room and continued down several flights of white marble stairs. After passing another long corridor and rounding a few stone statues the girl found her way to the sizable kitchen.

The cold tile chilled Kara's toes and with sweaty palms the teenager found a seat at the bar. "Miss Kara may I cook you anything?" A lady in black and white questioned her.

Kara took a gulp of air and simply denied with a headshake. She did eventually respond, "No thanks. I am too nervous to eat. Angela may I have a glass of water?" The lady shook her head and retrieved it.

"It is weird you know… watching you grow up. I remember when you could hardly walk." Kara smiled and drowned her throat in the fresh taste or glacier water.

"I have more early memories of you then I do of my own parents." Kara had no sense of remorse or disdain in the answer she was simply just making an innocent observation.

"Speaking of your parents and family… they are outside enjoying early morning tea. They told me to tell you to make sure and say goodbye." Kara nodded gave a huge hug to her nanny and headed for the huge glass doors a hallway and a half away.

Two T.V.s were powered on. One had the national stock readings and man was making predictions. The other one was muted and had the latest news on sports. A dark, full haired man sat with a newspaper in front of his face and several figures sitting around the same table. When Kara was in view two of the younger figures quickly jumped from their chairs and greeted her. "Kara! Big day huh?!" Mike, Kara's sister's fiancé, smiled.

"Yeah I would say so."

"Ah sister… I am going to miss your beautiful hair," Kristina, the sister, embraced her sister with what seemed to be an inescapable grasp. "I better see it on the television!"

"I will miss our gossip sessions," Kara glanced up and found her parents' positions unchanged. It wasn't surprising. Kara navigated to where they resided. "So how are the stocks today Dad?" Kara joked.

"Well I am planning on investing in…" he did not pick up on his daughter's sarcasm and was interrupted by his wife.

"Kara you be careful, make sure you get some strong pokémon to protect you," the female parent's motherly instincts were kicking in.

"Mom I am not a trainer. I don't need strong pokémon. Grace and serenity would suit them much more." This did not reassure her terrified mother. The butterflies in Kara's stomach had disappeared from earlier; she was with family and everything seemed a bit safer.

Kristina joined back into the conversation; "You know Mike and I will be in Slateport looking for a new house in a month or so. If you are anywhere near there we would love to meet up with you. I would more than enjoy a look at the ribbons you would have won by then." Her white teeth revealed by her grin could have won an academy award.

"Yeah, hopefully," Kara revealed an equally impressive mouth.

A few minutes turned to a half an hour, which transformed into an hour. After a few tears and goodbyes the new coordinator departed to receive her first pokémon. Exiting the large manor wasn't hard. In fact, Kara had grown a healthy hate for the place. It may have been large and beautiful but it did not reside in Slateport. Instead, it was located in the godforsaken town of Littleroot. The teenager despised the lack of class the town had. There were only a few other houses even close to the size of her family's and Kara had done everything possible to avoid contact with everyone in general.

Clutching her messenger style bag; Kara grabbed her cell phone. Pulling up a map, she was ready to start her journey. "Kara, wait!" Kristina came into view with a few remains of tears on her cheeks. "You cannot leave looking like that!" Kara was more then surprised at those words. In fact the coordinator had picked this outfit out months ago to make the day perfect. The Ralph Lauren polo was a navy blue with a green stripe running across the middle. A pink phrase inside the green created a random combination of letters and numbers.

"Excuse me? I thought this was quite the cool shirt. In fact it even fits me well," the statement was sincere.

"No. I mean yes, it is quite a cool shirt. Although, you need this…" the sister took initiative. She popped the collar. "There we go. I read it's the in thing in Coordinating Weekly." "Oh and take this, I am sure it will come in handy."

"Thanks." Kara looked down and took hold of the black, weathered book. "My favorite. I almost forgot." With a nod and one last hug the Kara left the Thornse Manor grounds.

As soon as she exited the gate the paved road turned to dirt. Her flats didn't seem like the best choice of footwear anymore. Normally Kara would have only popped her collar as a joke. However, she could not bring herself to lay it flat like it was meant to be. It was almost as if the longer she kept it up the longer she could retain a piece of home. A piece of her sister. A piece of her best friend.

The buildings were spread much further apart then what Kara was used to. In fact, the coordinator was just realizing that this was the first time she had been outside of the manor and not in a car. It was different from the outside. It was peaceful. Almost tranquil. Although, to her, this town was still very far from being a xanadu. Passing a few groups of people, poorly dressed in her eyes, signaled her entrance toward the main part of the village. Two boys, clothed in ripped leather jackets, approached the pondering coordinator.

"Hey look what rolled into town!"

His friend hastily replied, "Hmm… looking at it now… I am not sure I have ever seen a crweecher that looked like dis."

Kara looked down and tried to walk through them. "Woah, why are you in such a hurry sweetie? Headin' to the local ATM to get some of yer Daddy's money?" The two bodies blocked her way. Kara looked up.

"I don't use ATM. Obviously I have a credit card straight to my own account. Saves me some time. AND my name is Kara not sweetie. Secondly we are in the middle of town. Even in this awful place there are people here watching. For example that man over there," it was true a man was already on his way over for the rescue. The two boys had already begun their retreat. "Lastly, you should attend more of your English classes. Your sentence structure is as bad as you dress."

"Can I help you two?" The older man, in his early thirties, had arrived. However, the thugs had ignored him and fled. "Sorry about that. Are you new here? I haven't seen you around." Kara just stared. "Oh right, sorry. The name is Jim," he stuck out his hand. Kara reluctantly returned the favor.

"Nah, I live in the newly built house. It's been a few months but I don't come out much. Thank you for your help but I really should be getting to my appointment with the professor." After a swift farewell Kara was back on track.

Only a few minutes and I already got myself in trouble. Not the best of starts. I hope not everyone else in this town dresses as poor as Jim. You can't wear a navy jacket with a black t-shirt. That is just not natural. And his shoes? I am not sure if he was rocking dress shoes or brown boots? They definitely are not as classy as my sparkly gold flats.

The teenager's thoughts carried her attention until the lab. Here they sidetracked from their normal train of thought and entered a state in which here cerebellum had rarely ever entered. She was now anticipating something that was not a new pair of shoes or a dress. Instead her mind had been infected with the idea of obtaining her first pokémon.

I wonder what it will be. I hope its something cute. I hope it is a water type. That way techniques of beauty will be easy enough...

Her thoughts were rudely interrupted. As she had reached for the lab door handle, a boy burst out with extreme pace. Caught off guard Kara could hardly lift a finger much less brace herself for impact. Kara, herself, couldn't tell what happened next. All she knew was that she collided with a boy and was hit to the ground. The boy had hardly noticed and continued on his way. He was only the first of many trainers who ran out of the state-of-the-art structure.

"Gah... I know it is exciting but honestly. How very rude. Then they have the nerve to not even apologize? What are these people? Barbarians?" Muttering to herself seemed to help pick her back up to her feet. Moments later she realized that it was not euphoria that had inspired the trainers to sprint out of the building... instead it was an emergency.

"Help! Boys! Girls! IN MY BAG! Grab them and us....e them!" The coordinator followed the rest like a sheep. Hurling the bag flap open she spied out four pokeballs. Grabbing the first contraption she dropped it to the ground releasing the beast inside.

A pink cat pokemon emerged. "Skitty!" The pokemon seemed to have been awoken from a nap.

"Uhh..." the coordinator was hesitant to join the ongoing struggle. She wasn't a trainer she wasn't supposed to battle. How could she even know if she could win? However, there was a man in trouble...

Well I guess I should engage myself in this predicament... even if his labcoat is too small.

"Skitty single out one of the wild pokemon!" The battle was over fast. Zigzagoon was better at looking intimidating then he was at actually fighting. Skitty had easily over powered the vermin with its speed. Kara hardly ushered commands but the result was favorable. "That was a little too easy I feel like. Looking around the other trainers seemed to have finished their battles or were close. The cluster of novices followed the apologetic and thankful proffessor to his lab.

"Thank you all so much. You all showed what great trainers you are going to be.." Kara tuned him out after his second sentence after he had forgot to mention coordinators.

The lab smelled like a hospital. It was unnaturally sterile and almost pleasant. "Alright kids. I will meet with you one on one and we will have a nice little chat."

In the process of waiting, Kara hypnotized herself with the inspection of the other trainers. Glancing around none of the trainers seemed all that impressive. One boy had shoulder length hair wore shorts and sneakers. In all, he seemed quite tacky. One boy's hair seemed like it was straight out of a cartoon. It was as white as her sister's teeth and had a crimson stripe running through it... completely illogical to any sense of fashion. She spotted a boy that was somewhat acceptable. He had stylish glasses, a red shirt, and a black jacket. Besides the camera he almost seemed likeable. She quickly inspected another kid who seemed to carry himself with some swagger. His blonde hair had some kind of green shade in it. Another awkward person in Kara's eyes. With a sneer she moved on with her interrogation. Finally, her eyes landed on someone who she half recognized but she could not completely put a finger onto how. It may have been the violet eyes or the clothes, either way he wasn't half bad looking.

"Well, Lady's first. Kara would you start us off?" The professor had brought Kara back to reality. She walked with a sense of cockiness. The coordinator clearly thought she was better then most of the kids in the building.

"Do you have the pokemon from earlier? I watched it battle for you and I think it has grown quite attached to you." Kara was a bit shell-shocked by the moment. She nodded to whatever the professor said. "So I think you will receive the Skitty. As long as you are okay with it?" Kara didn't smile. Just nodded. "Here is a device that will record the data of any pokemon you encounter. It helps me with my research." Kara nodded silently and declined that she had any questions for him. She exited the building alone and with several pairs of eyes on her.

The air seemed fresher. The sun seemed brighter. Her life seemed exciting. It was all starting, Route 101 next stop Oldale.

HunterZero

Maverick Hunting til the end
    Years
  • Zelphiam woke in his room felling bored and strangely in a good mood though. He looked around his room and a frown appeared on his face, it was still the same dark lonely room he had woken up in. The same old empty house he had been living alone in for at least two years now he was ready to leave. He quickly jumped out of bed and got his clothes on. He then picked up a black backpack with a dark green pokeball symbol on it from the corner of the room and walked downstairs. As he walked through the halls memories of the day he heard the news his mother was dead flashed in his head. "Dang it!" Zelphiam shouted as he punched the wall. "Dad why weren't you there?!" Zelphiam growled knowing he'd get no answer back. "I swear as I will become the strongest trainer ever and crush you!" Zelphiam yelled. As he was about to walk outside he took one last look at the inside of his empty house. "Two lonely wasted years," Zelphiam muttered as he walked out the front door. "One day I will burn that house," Zelphiam thought. As he was walking down a path he came upon a tree with a apple dangling from it. Smiling, Zelphiam kicked the tree causing the apple to fall. "Breakfast," Zelphiam said as he took a bite out of the apple.

"Hey hey if it isn't little Zelphy all by himself," A boy said walking in front of Zelphiam. "Move," Zelphiam said calmly. "Make me orphan," The boy said pushing Zelphiam. "You shouldn't have done that," Zelphiam said as he started laughing menacingly and an evil look on his face. "Whoa kid calm down," The boy said backing up. "Leave now!" Zelphiam shouted. The boy then darted off and Zelphiam started walking. "Waste of time," Zelphiam sighed as he started looking around. He noticed kids probably around his age going by him. Zelphiam shrugged and kept walking ignoring what was going on. "So I will study my rivals, learn their weakness and faults and crush them with it," Zelphiam thought conjuring a plan. "But one, one I'll use to my advantage to quickly climb to the top someone to travel with," Zelphiam thought. "Then when they're useless I'll crush them also!" Zelphiam said out loud, people now staring at him. "My pokemon will be strong and fast," Zelphiam thought. "Type doesn't matter," Zelphiam concluded. Zelphiam kept walking until he heard a scream for help. At first Zelphiam ignored it he felt it was a waste of his time at first until he figured out the voice was Professor Birch.

As he reached the origin of the cry for help Professor Birch was surrounded by all sorts of pokemon. Birch told the trainers to grab a pokeball and use them to fight off the pokemon. Zelphiam not really paying attention to what he was doing grabbed a pokeball and tossed it into the air. A green gecko like pokemon appeared from the pokeball in a white beam of light. "Treecko!" The pokemon shouted as it got out of the pokeball. "Nice," Zelphiam thought. "Treecko I guess take out one of those pokemon on the double," Zelphiam commanded. Treecko had attacked a Poochyenna and took it out quickly. "Nice job," Zelphiam said as he returned the Treecko into its pokeball and followed Professor Birch to his lab. As they were there Zelphiam got a sense that one of the other trainers was looking at him. "Hmm let's see what kind of people do we have here," Zelphiam thought. A skinny dark brown hair kid who looks like he's keeping a secret from everyone and is about two years older than him. Well his birthday was soon so maybe at least a year and some months. A quiet tall kid with dark blue eyes and dark black hair who's probably a talker. Another boy with strange white spiky hair he was too easy to read Zelphiam thought. A rich kid who needs to be knocked down a few pegs. Now the girl was a different case for Zelphiam she was hard to get his finger on but he had a feeling she was the one watching him her emotions seemed to be jumbled up like a jig saw puzzle.

As it was Zelphiam's turn to talk to Professor Birch he wanted it to make it short and sweet. "Alright Zelphiam is it?" Professor Birch said a questioning look on his face. "Yeah that's me," Zelphiam answered rolling his eyes. "Alright good, I'm letting you keep that pokemon you used to help me out and to make things better I'm giving you this pokedex, the pokedex stores information on pokemon you meet make sure to keep that thing safe and get information on all sorts of pokemon and to top things off five pokeballs," Professor Birch said giving Zelphiam all those things. "Thank you sir," Zelphiam said as he walked out the lab smirking and his Pokemon's pokeball in his hand.

"Now I'm one steep closer to becoming champ and crushing my father," Zelphiam said as he started laughing evilly.

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2024
    Eishiba awoke early. It was always too easy to wake up on a day of great importance. The problem was that is was way too early. Sleep and nervousness did not mix. The sun was just starting to come up. Eishiba wanted nothing more than to go get his first Pokemon.

"My first Pokemon!" Eishiba said to himself as he sat up on his bed. The sheer thought of having his very own Pokemon sent chills through him. He wondered what it would be. He slipped out of bed and dressed into a blue t shirt and shorts. He put on some sneakers as he walked out of his room quietly. He past his sisters room, seeing she was still asleep. Both his mother and father were asleep also. He walked to the door and stepped outside. "How much time has gone by since I woke up?" He thought to himself. "Is it time to leave yet? I want to get going."

The crisp morning refreshed Eishiba as he covered his arms. It was a little chilly. He looked out at the sun as it was rising. "I feel I am going to see many of the rising suns." He told himself. He then started to pace. He was extremely nervous, not knowing what to do to pass the time. Just then, he heard the door to his house shut. Eishiba turned to look and saw his father coming up to him.

"Your up early," Zayin said to his son. Eishiba looked at the ground and nodded. "Just thinking about today. Its kind of a big day for me. I get to start something new, I get to get away from here." His dad then got to the main point, "And you get your own Pokemon." Eishiba nodded.

"I am really excited about it, but I'm worried it will be to difficult. I hope its easy to train," Eishiba said, still looking at the ground. Eishiba didn't feel very confident. New things never went well with him. He knew he would be the one to be laughed at. It never seemed to fail that he was always the only one who seemed to struggle. His dad put his arm around him and said, "It takes practice, once you start, you just get used to it. Kind of like when you play your guitar. At first it was really difficult, cause you didn't have coordination enough to strum with one hand while holding the strings down with the other hand. Eventually, you got the hang of it."

Eishiba nodded. He always liked how his dad seemed to be able to word things and make them easy to understand. It made him feel better. "And besides," Zayin continued. "Starter Pokemon are always easy to start training. I don't think you will have too much trouble."

Eishiba's mind began to wander as he said, "What if it won't listen to me? What if its like that stupid Ash character from that dumb Pokemon show who couldn't control his Charizard, heck, his Pikachu didn't even like him in the beginning. What if I can't do this?" His dad paused and then said, "There is a big difference between you and Ash."

Eishiba said, "And what is that?" His father continued, "First, your real and he is not. Second, he was a complete idiot. I mean seriously...who tries to catch a Spearow by throwing a jacket over it?" Eishiba laughed as his father went on. "And third, he was a 10 year old boy, and 10 year old boys haven't actually hit puberty and had their pokeballs drop yet."

Eishiba laughed extremely loud and long with his father. His dad always seemed to be able to make any moment of sadness or nervousness seem happy. He was going to miss his dad. His dad made a last comment, "If for some reason you really can't get your first Pokemon to listen, just give it food. Pokemon love food. Take a handful of ours, just so you have something to offer your new friend. It may be a little bland but thats because its basic Pokemon food, not for any specific Pokemon."

Eishiba loved how his dad was so smart and always thinking, always ready. Eishiba looked at his dad and said, "Thanks, I feel better already." The sun was now up and getting closer to being time to leave. "You better go pack some of your stuff," his father said. Eishiba walked back inside. His sister was up by now. She was sitting in the living room floor watching some stupid show with four colored creatures that danced and sang and talked like babies and had TV screens on their bellies. They all looked demonic. His sister jumped around shouting, "Teletubbies! Teletubbies! Teletubbies!"

"Ugh," Eishiba groaned as he went into his room. He shut the door, trying to avoid getting the theme song stuck in his head, which would then require him to listen to it several times in order to remove it. He didn't really have much to pack. He went to his guitar and put it in its nylon case. Inside the case he also crammed in some extra clothes. He then wrapped his sleeping bag around the guitar case. "I got to take only whats important," he thought to himself.

He set his stuff by the door and walked to the kitchen where breakfest was. His mother was a great cook, and he was going to miss that also. He enjoyed the warm meal of eggs and bacon as he tried to tune out the dancing, multicolored demons. That was one thing he wouldn't miss. After eating Eishiba stood up ready to leave. His mother and father both hugged him. Rather than crying, both parents were happy for him. "I'm glad they are crying over me leaving," he thought to himself. His sister then hugged him also. "I guess its time for me to head to the Professors place."

His father said, "Remember what we talked about, you will do fine." Eishiba felt full of confidence as he turned and headed out the door. The air was warmer now. He was glad for wearing shorts. The road was nothing but dirt the whole way. He thought of nothing other than what his first Pokemon would be. He felt better knowing it would be something easy.

He walked to the Professors Lab and stood in front of the door. "I could always turn back and save myself the embarrassment of failure." No, he wasn't going to accept that. He had nothing to worry about...at the moment. He opened the door and walked inside. His nose wrinkled as it smelled like a hospital inside. He hated hospitals, always hating the smell, like he was going to catch a disease from someone.

He looked around at all the machines and tools used by the Professor. Eishiba noticed a few others already waiting. He set his pack down and stood waiting patiently. He tried to think of anything to say but the shy side of him kept him quiet. Suddenly there was a shout, "Help!" Eishiba looked towards the direction it came as everyone began to run out the door. Eishiba waited until everyone else had gone and followed behind. He noticed a girl getting up off the ground as everyone exited.

After following everyone, Eishiba saw the Professor inside a corner with wild Pokemon edging toward him. The Professor called out exclaiming that Pokeballs were in his bag. Eishiba sat back and waiting, hoping there would be one left for him to use. After everyone else had taken theirs, he looked in the bag and saw one left. He bit his lip hoping it would be easy to use. He lifted the ball into his hand. The big metal ball filled his palm. He then threw it into the grass.

The ball opened and a flash of light came from the Pokeball as something emerged from it. Eishiba kept his eyes on the ground, waiting to see what stood up. The light died away but he saw nothing on the ground. He heard a flapping noise and looked into the air to see a small dark, dark blue, almost black bird flying around. Its chest was red and white and its beak was short, yet wide yellow. Eishiba realized it was a Taillow. He bit his lip remembering the stories of how fierce a Taillow could be and how they would stand up to other Pokemon. He then decided to try an attack. "Wing attack!" Eishiba called out. Taillow didn't seem to listen, for the small bird seemed to have other ideas in mind. "Oh great, it won't listen to me..." Eishiba thought.

Taillow swooped down and pecked at a few Wurmples. Taillow was incredibly fast, and seemed to manuver easily in the air. Eishiba could feel the air push past him as the Taillow swooped at the Pokemon. After most of the Pokemon had been chased away, Eishiba tried to call it back. He held the Pokeball in his hand as a red laser came from the center of the ball. Taillow was so fast it dodged the laser, or perhaps Eishiba just had bad aim. Either way, Taillow clearly didn't want to go back into its ball. Eishiba was starting to get nervous again. "I can't even get that bird back in its ball," he thought. Finally some words of his father came to mind, "Pokemon love food."

Eishiba reached into his pocket and pulled out a small pack of Pokemon food. He opened the pack and put a small piece on the ground. It smelled awful. The smell of the food made his stomach turn. The food itself was black and almost looked like a brownie. He took a few steps away from the food and called for the Taillow. The small bird fluttered overhead and finally landed and began to eat. Once it was done Eishiba called it back. "I hope my first is easier to train than this," he thought.

The Professor lead them back to his lab and told them that the Pokemon they used, they can now keep. Eishiba stood with wide eyes. He looked at the Pokeball in his hand. "You got to be kidding," Eishiba said somewhat loud. Professor Birch said to Eishiba, "Your the one who got Taillow?" Eishiba nodded as the Professor continued, "Would you rather start with something else? I have a JigglyPuff available also."

Eishiba didn't what was worse, having a Pokemon that didn't obey, or being a guy and owning a Jigglypuff as his first Pokemon. Eishiba muttered, "No...Ill hang on to this one. I was told starters are easy to train. This one doesn't seem to pay attention to me." Professor Birch said, "Yes, most starters are easy but Taillow are known for standing up for themselves and being protective. As fierce as the Taillow is, it also gets lonely easily. I won't lie, your starter as a Taillow will be a little more challenging than most. Its attitude changes easily."

Eishiba took that as, "Get ready for a tough time." Eishiba was handed a red gadget. He said, "Oh good, an electronic dictionary that you have to fill in yourself." Or maybe it was the version that spoke? Who knew. Eishiba grabbed his pack and walked out the door, heading to the first route. He hung his head as he walked. His new adventure had begun...

OOC: I was assuming the Pokedex was like the one in the game rather than show but its whatever.

Last edited:

Mute608

Stay Frosty
    Years
  • Sorry guys! I was extremely busy yesterday!! Here are the first evaluations now!

Fumiaka: I'll give you credit for being the first one to post, but isn't nearly long enough... the entire thing is extremely rushed. Don't forget you're telling a story. There are a few details to describe him leaving home, but not nearly enough to describe the battle or Kyle receiving his pokedex and pokeballs. I'll let you slide since this is the first chapter, but the next post needs to be a lot better.
    Plusle grew to level 6!

Oranje: Nice to mention Kara's reluctance to battle! Can't wait to see how she handles Route 101!
    Skitty grew to level 7!

Zelphiam: Interesting. Zelphiam does have quite a troubling life in his hands!
    Treecko grew to level 7!
    Treecko learned Absorb!

eishiba: It's going to be interesting to see the relationship between you and Taillow! Oh, and the pokedex can be however you want. I'm not too picky.
    Taillow grew to level 7!

**The OOC thread is now up here. You can view your bio, the level your pokemon are and what moveset they have.

_________________________________________________________________​

Chapter Two: Route 101 (1 Post)

Description: A short path to Oldale that is perfect for beginning trainers to travel on. It is extremely wooded with many wild pokemon lurking in the trees.

Wild Pokemon

Poocheyena
    261.png

Level: 2-5
    Attacks: Tackle
    Ability: Run Away
    Rarity: Common

Zigzagoon
    263.png

Attacks: Tackle, Growl, Tail Whip
    Ability: Pick Up

Wurmple
    265.png

Attacks: Tackle, String Shot, Poison Sting
    Ability: Shield Dust

Examples of what you can do on a Route:
    -You can battle other trainers or wild pokemon to gain experience for your pokemon
    -You may find an item on the ground (nothing ridiculous for a beginner trainer though)
    -You could even just have some kind of bonding experience with your pokemon or another trainer

**This is YOUR story. The possibilities are endless!

Notes on Catching Wild Pokemon:
    If you use your post to catch a wild pokemon, there are a few things to notice:
    -Rarity: Some pokemon will appear more than others. Depending on how rare the pokemon is depends on how quality your post must be in order to catch the pokemon. If the pokemon has a rarity greater than common you have to think of some creative way to meet the pokemon. A rare one isn't just going to pop out in front of you.
    -Catching them: If you're attempting to capture a pokemon, you must end you post by throwing a pokeball at them. I will then decide if your post was worthy enough of capturing the pokemon

Ex. "Yes!" Gold exclaimed as he watched the Pidgey flutter to the ground. He quickly pulled out an empty pokeball, praying that all his efforts were about to be worth it. Determined, he swung his arm forward to throw the pokeball with all his might. As he watched the Pidgey become engulfed in red light, he couldn't help but be impatient about what could happen next.

Make sure you keep your post aimed at one specific thing. You can't battle a trainer AND find an item AND catch a wild pokemon. Don't forget that you're telling pieces of your story. You have to make choices.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2024
    After talking with Professor Birch, Eishiba grabbed his pack and headed out the door. He stared at the ground as he walked along. He shook his head as he thought to himself, "Why? Out of ALL the Pokemon I could have started with, why did I get a Taillow? Why won't it listen?" Eishiba walked along, clearly confused about what to do.
    He stopped just at the edge of Little Root. He saw the trail ahead being Route 101. He knew this would take him to Odale. What would he do once he got to Odale? He looked at the clearing ahead with only a dirt path. This was supposed to mark the beginning of his adventurous journey. The start of his new life and the challenges that laid ahead. He sighed thinking of his own challenge at this very moment.
    The sun shone brightly as he took his first step. The sound of dirt crumbling beneath his sneakers, and rocks being kicked away was all he could hear. Dirt kicked up and blew about as the wind blew back and forth. Trees swayed as the danced in the wind. Eishiba thought to himself, "When I get to Odale, I need to stop and get some Pokemon food for Taillow if its going to listen to me. "
    Then he heard a sound of light, very light footsteps. To Eishiba's right was a Zigzagoon. Eishiba watched as it walked up to him. Eishiba knelt down as to try and pet it. Eishiba looked at it funny like and said to it, "You is one ugly Pokemon!" It took a hop back keeping its distance. "I wonder if I can catch this...," Eishiba thought. He took the only Pokeball containing a creature that he had and threw it into the air. A blinding flash of light shot out as Taillow took form. It flew around chirping about.
    Eishiba pointed at the Zigzagoon and shouted, "Taillow, use Peck!" Taillow flew around and then swooped down towards the Zigzagoon. The Zigzagoon began to run but Taillow quickly overtook it with its superior speed. However, Taillow did not Peck the Zigzagoon. It flew past Zigzagoon and charged Eishiba with its beak out. Eishiba barely had time to react as Taillow began to Peck him on the head. The Pecks felt like a small, sharp point stabbing his head. Eishiba covered his head and began to run saying, "Stop Taillow! Don't Peck me! Peck the Zigzagoon!"
    Taillow did not listen. It seemed to see Eishiba as a threat. It flew high into the air and swooped down again at Eishiba. Realizing Taillow was flying in a straight line now, Eishiba had no problem aiming at Taillow and calling it back into the Pokeball. Eishiba held the ball in his hand and clutched his other fist tightly. He growled as he couldn't help but wonder why Taillow wouldn't listen to him, or even recognize him as his trainer.
    He glanced in front of him to see the Zigzagoon scurring into the trees in the distance. "What I wouldn't give for something electric to keep myself safe from this crazed and possessed bird." He put the ball back on his belt and kept walking onward. He kicked a rock as hard as he could. It soared through the air and hit a tree. He swore under his breath as he tried not to start fuming. The thought of abandoning his Taillow crossed his mind. "I'm sure I could find something else. Anything else. Something easy, not something thats going to ignore me or attack me."
    He put his hand to his head. The Pecks he withstood left his head with knots and bruises. "Next time Ill show that Taillow it can't mess with me!" Eishiba couldn't help but feel angry towards his Pokemon. After a half an hour of walking through the warm sun and many angry thoughts of a black and white bird, on the end of a stick, charred black and making a very small meal of a Taillow Nugget, Eishiba came across two people in the distance of the field. One was a boy with brown hair, green eyes, and wore a tee shirt with a Pikachu on it. He looked about 19 years old. The other was a female with blonde hair, blue eyes, long thin legs with a beautiful smile. She must have been about the same age. They both threw a Pokeball onto the field. The ball the boy through, revealed a yellow, humanoid Pokemon. It was covered in yellow fur with black stripes. It had a cat like tail and three toes on its feet while still having five fingers on each hand. It had two small fangs on the side of its mouth and anteannae on its head. It stood about three and a half feet tall. "Electabuzz!" it cried out.
    The ball the girl threw contained another humanoid pokemon which was mostly brown. It wore a light blue tunic and a kilt and big red boxing gloves with matching boxing shoes and stood about four and a half feet tall. "Hitmonchan!" it cried out.
    Eishiba watched intently as the two Pokemon began to battle. The Electabuzz quickly charged foreward, clearly the faster of the two. "Quick Attack," was called out by its trainer. Electabuzz charged faster than Eishiba could keep his eye on as Electabuzz charged and lunged its entire body at Hitmonchan. Hitmonchan patiently waited and as Electabuzz charged, put its gloves up to protect itself. The quick attack hadn't been strong enough to be of any use. Hitmonchan was clearly the better defense player. Hitmonchan came out quick with a series of Comet Punches, landing punch after punch on Electabuzz, sending Electabuzz stumbling back. Electabuzz tucked its arms and legs closer together and seemed to tense every muscle it had. A couple of seconds later, it extended its arms and legs as a jolt of electricity shot directly at Hitmonchan, zapping the Fighting Pokemon. The Thunder Bolt move only took a matter of seconds and the bolt itself laster no longer than a bolt from the sky during a storm. Hitmonchan dropped its guard, trying to shake off the electric attack as Electabuzz took to the air and balled its fist up which became engulfed in sparks, ready for a Thunder Punch. Hitmonchan ceased the moment and lept up with a mighty Sky Uppercut, knocking Electabuzz out of the air and down to the ground. Hitmonchan stood over its beat foe victorious.
    Eishiba realized he was all tense. The heat of the battle was incredible. The only thing even more incredible then that was when the girl ran and hugged her Hitmonchan. The boy went to his battered Electabuzz, giving him a potion to drink. Electabuzz gained enough strength to sit up. It looked at the boy who praised it for a wonderful job. Then Eishiba realized something. Both trainers, had a special bond with their Pokemon. Eishiba did not. In fact, he couldn't really say he had even tried. He just expected it to listen to him, not knowing who he was. He wasn't quite sure yet, as to how he would build his bond with Taillow, but if he wanted to become a REAL trainer, than he had to start with what he had. With a new lesson learned, Eishiba made the rest of the trip to Odale.

pulpitar1

Why is Umbreon so cool?
    Years
  • Hey, I was looking around this forum after being absent for a very long time, and was wondering if this was still open and if there was any spaces available. If so I would be happy to take on Minun as my partner (but really I do not mind what my starter is).

Thanks.

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2024
    Hey, I was looking around this forum after being absent for a very long time, and was wondering if this was still open and if there was any spaces available. If so I would be happy to take on Minun as my partner (but really I do not mind what my starter is).

Thanks.

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=242742

Click on that and ask there. These two posts should be deleted after pulpitar reads it.

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2011
    So Kyle was walking around, the lush green area and he saw the Route 101 sighn." This must be the place I am suppose to go, I hope all those other guys I had meet was able to make it here saftly." He said, then he walked the path, he looked over and saw all the other trainers. Kyle was Kyle.. so he offered to help a few of them evantually they allowed him to because he was pestering them. Else where his sister was hanging clothes up." Sarah, could you come here for a second dear?" Her mom said, a hint of stone cold seriousness in her voice." Sure mom." Sarah came dressed just barely in nothing but a top and tight shorts." What will your father say if he see's you dressed like that..." She said, teardropping at the back of her head." I dunno, I like clothes like these. Anywaaay, what did you want?" She said, sitting down after being motioned to do so." Its about little Kyle.... your brother.. you see we dont trust him to be going off alone... he is just not ready to leave the house yet and he might get into some serious trouble... the adventures the ups, the downs. I want you to be there with your brother for them all! " She said smiling, Sarah knew where she was hinting, her mouth dropped wide." WAIT, WHAAAAAT? YOU WANT ME TO GO HELP HIM?" She knew where her mom was hinting." But of course, I know its a family tradition, for only a certain age to go leave the house but he might be ... in need of assistance. Sometimes Kyle needs someone to stand up for him you know..? Anyway, this might still be a long shot.... so I dont want you mentioning this to anyone of the famliy , allright? They might get..-" "WHATEVER , I DONT CARE!" Sarah said interrupting her mother, and stomping off to her room. Meanwhile, Kyle finished and sat down , Plusle came out of his pokeball out of nowhere." Plus Plus!(Hungry!)". Plusle and Kyles stomachs growled rather loudly, they sat down and Kyle broke apart a peice of sausage. He looked at Plusle for a second, and thought."( Are me and you really gonna go... all the way to the...)". Then he smiled. He was about to eat with Plusle when..BOOM! Poocheyna stole them."Pooch Pooch.(Its mine now!)" The Poocheyna ran with the sausage, his speed was incredible!" Go get him Plusle!" Plusle tried to hit the Poocheyna but it side stepped and countered, sending Plusle to the tree." Damn.." Kyle said under his breath, then an Idea popped into his head." All right Plusle, run up that tree!" Plusle dashed up the tree, as Kyle threw out another peice of sausage at the Poocheyna. The Poocheyna ate it and teased." Pooch Pooch!(It taste good, thanks loser!)". Then Plusle leaped from the tree, Poocheyna was to distracted to do anything, as much as even try and dodge the attack!" Use spark!" Plusle ran into the Poocheyna, and shocked it into submission. The Poocheyna tried to stand back to its feet.. but it was paralyzed. It was fast, but it was still a low level. Not strong enough to take the spark it being a critical hit." All right..poke ball go!" He said, throwing his pokeball at the Poocheyna, Poocheyna was absorbed by the pokeball, as it wobbled, Kyle clutched his hands into a fist." Come on.... come on.." He said. Plusle assumed a fighting stance incase they would need to fight the Poocheyna again. Elsewhere, Sarah was grieving at herself.. she did not want to help Kyle but it is not like she had much of a choice right? Who was she to just say no to her mom, trying to get tough like that against her mom.... she did not want to smart off again. She packed her clothes..it was a rather bad choice. One that can be riducled because of how they would look on her, everyone of them was gonna make her look like some sort of ...tramp
    She wanted her mom to know that if she was gonna help Kyle, she was gonna look her way while doing it damn it. Her blue eyes had somewhat of a sparkle when she got a text from her dad.. the text read something.." Dear Sarah, your mom means alot you know? And your brother Kyle really needs your help this time... I mean you know he has always had your back when you were a kid, so why cant you do it just this once for daddy.. you mean well, I know you do, but if something happends to Kyle ...will you be able to forgive yourself knowing that if you went there that maybe you know just maybe...that could have changed? I love you, do this for daddy okay? Your always going to be my tough little princess...always...." The message ended after that. Sarah packed more better clothes after that, but didnt take the others out. She thought they looked kind of cool. She wiped her tears away and regained her composure. She gripped her fist." I will have to ask Professor Birch if he can give me my pokemon tomarrow... big brother.... just stay safe until then...
    She yawned and went off to her bed, she wondered what was happening to her brother." Come on... let me catch you Poocheyna..." He crossed his fingers, Kyle was hoping for the best

(OOC: I know it is short but it was rushed, I will make them much longer and more detailed in the future. I won't do much with Kyles little sister until I get the O.K. I will even make her a profile if you want.)

Back