• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyite

Dark Pokemon Trainer
Years
  • Hey Everyone, I'm new obviously since I'm posting here lol. I just got back into pokemon after a long hiatus. With Black and White being announced and some of the features...I just had to come back :). Totally looking for some poke-friends because everyone I work with or go to school with totally don't play haha. Maybe I can get them back into it.

Hope to talk to you all soon, thanks :D

lloebet

[color=#58FAD0][font=geo][u][i]Ancient[/i][/u][/fo
    Years
  • Lol ppl sup im romeo call me rome im part of the best commune eva go ghost types!!!!!TERROR!!!so yeah... who wants to talk!?

ahhhhhhhhh may of course but ash mom whaaa!?weird...

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hello there fellow newbies!
    I was stalking the forum earlier, and decided to join, after reading some of the posts
    I have been a fan of pokemon since day one, and have been playing it
    ever since the first game came out. I used to owe all of the games that were out
    until the idiot part of me decided to get rid of all of the existing games.
    Uh I guess thats it for now?
    I fail at introductions, so I think I'll leave it at that, before I make myself sound stupid, haha!

Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2011
    Hello, I am new to this. My brother told me about this and i was pretty interested. I like to do both battle and trade

Phototoxin

Lord of Darkness
    Years
  • Hi I'm newly registered. I've started replaying gold and platinum (played old red and old gold). Am learning to use AR stuff to help me breed pokemon and am putting together a new 'dark' team (bred shiny eevee->umbreon, spiritomb, houndour, absol, haunter and draipeon)

zwgiantsfan

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2013
    Hi everyone
    I've been a pokemon fan forever and my favorite pokemon is esepeon.
    However, I never am able to decide on a party to use... ever!
    I also just got some pokemon with pokerus so if anyone wants one just ask and say what you have that you are willing to trade (I could do it for free if you give me really good advice for a party to use :))

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2011
    Hey, I joined yesterday and only just noticed this thread, so I thought I'd say a little something here. I've been looking for an online Pokémon community to join since I've been anticipating the new generation of games so much. I just hope this place has a lively battling community come the release of Black and White, as competitive battling has always been my favourite aspect of Pokémon.

Years
  • hey i'm new here and want to learn about hacking. i'm very good at making sprites and putting in OW sprites. im thinking about starting a hack team so if any one wanna help they can tell me

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2011
    Hi I am obviously MasterofIllusions and trying to get into hacking. i enjoy using Pokesav so PM me if any requests but im still trying to figure out how to change the nature an help?

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2013
    I'm new here and to rom hacking and don't know where exactly in the emulation threads to ask this.

I was wondering if there is a FireRed/LeafGreen hack with just the 4th gen pokemon added (not replacing any of the 386 already available), cause I want to edit the hack from there.

I tried posting this in "Beginners Lounge" but apparently that's not the place to post this.

demondismon

Booted out - don't be like me!
    Years
  • hello im new and i love to hack roms im currently working on a new hack rom a call white destiny and another rom that i think is going to be called black past...lol is supposed to be like the whole ruby and sapphire....the difference is deferent tiles

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2012
    Hi peoplez, call me Ike, or Faik,or whatever...

I play some pokemon games such as Pmu...

And I do pokemon recolors, fusions, blah blah blah.

I also have a devianart with the same username.

Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2011
    Hi everyone, Its LatiosBoy76 here, so i need help changing the trainer sprites in pokemon emerald so can you give me a tutorial?

pidge14

pidge14 has evolved into Peejeotto!
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Dec 19, 2019
    hey! nice to meet you travis. hope you like it here. welcome to the site! :D

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2012
    Im new here

Hey everyone i just joined today, you all can call me drifter or whatever haha,so now imma go look around haha

firebolt12

pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2012
    Welcome to the forums Reileyslucario! Everyone loves Brownies.. they are HAWT!
    If I can help you in any way, just leave a message on my wall :)

I love the glaceon banner:)

Welcome to the forums Reileyslucario! Everyone loves Brownies.. they are HAWT!
    If I can help you in any way, just leave a message on my wall :)

I love the glaceon banner:)

Hallo! I am new here, and I hope to have some fun here! I am a spriter, so requsets are open:)

Last edited:

TheBoxman

Cardboard Crusader
    Years
  • Hyello peoples. I'm a newbie here on the forums, but I've been playing since Red/Blue. I don't really do competitive battling that much, but I'm open to friendly matches and Pokemon trades.

I am currently working on getting a specific team together for the HGSS Battle Tower though, so if anyone has any input on that venture, feel free to comment!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back