• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

OOC: Seven Deadly Sins [PG-16]

The warden

I'm back!
Years
  • [FONT=Century Gothic, sans-serif]Seven Deadly Sins:[/FONT] OOC thread
    [agelimit]ages 16 and over[/agelimit]

Hello and welcome to the seven deadly sins OOC thread, if you are looking for the story line, SU sheet or rules for this RP then please go to our main thread.

If you are already a member of the RP then please feel free to engage in some at least slightly RP related discussion.

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]
    [/FONT]

Last edited:

King!

better
    Years
  • Part I: Human form

Name: Cassidy Bea Vienna (Cass, Cassie, and Vee for short)
    Year: Year 12
    Subjects: Music, English, Art

Sin: Envy
    Virtue: Diligence

Appearance: Cassidy isn't the prettiest girl in the world, but she isn't bad looking enough that it affects how people treat her. One of the only things Cassidy is constantly made fun of for is her height, as she comes in at fifty inches, or around four feet. Her brown, blond-ish hair reaches about shoulder length, and she usually just keeps it down. Her eyes are plain and brown, and her skin is stuck somewhere between pale and tan. Her usual attire would consist of dark blue skinny jeans and a name-brand t-shirt, the 'norm' of girls at her school. Accessories aren't mandatory, but are worn sometimes. Her appearance is, overall, average and besides her height, she doesn't stick out from other girls.

Personality: Before the strange events, Cass stuck to her group of a few friends, minding her own business. She did okay in school, receiving mid/average grades. Her height never bothered her, and she actually kind of like being shorter than everyone else. She isn't very athletic, instead she enjoys singing as her ultimate pastime. However, she doesn't (didn't?) really aim too high, accepting that there were many singers better than her in her choir. She helps her friends with 'boy' dramas, and is always there as a shoulder to cry on.

Now, things have changed. Cass began to find that she was growing jealous of the girls that were better singers. Another thing that has begun to bother her is her height; now, she's been getting more annoyed at the people who make fun of her for it. She's begun to get a little edgya round her friends bothering her about all of their problems. An up-side of the recent changes that she's found is that her grades have been improving slightly, and she's been more motivated to do work both at school and at home.

History: Cassidy leads a normal, almost boring life. She has never done anything significant, her grades are meh-ish, and the only true interest she really has, singing, she doesn't take very seriously. Because of the way she floats through life, Cassidy has never really gotten along with her parents, both of whom have successful careers in the medical field. She has lived in the same home all her life, and has been in a common routine up to this point. Her parents finally urged her to do something, after her new, hard-working attitude started to grow a little. They decided that St. Jude's would be a nice place for Cass to 'discover' herself.

Powers: Envy: Cassidy has formed the power to persuade – easily being able to lie to someone's face and make them do something. Diligence: When Cass sees something she really wants, she'll stop at nothing to get it. Her brain and body work harder, making her smarter and stronger to get that thing, even if she doesn't always succeed.

Part II: Angelic form

Appearance: In her angelic form, Cass looks like everything she's ever wanted, and tried, to be. She has light blue eyes, and flawless skin. Of course, she's tall in her angel form. Her hair is a golden color, and flows down to her mid-back. She wears a simple white gown that stops belowher knees, and black boots underneath. Two holes cut in the back of the gown allow for her snow-white wings to be open and free. She wears a small, silver tiara in her hair

Artifact: Cassidy's artifact is a small, golden baton. The baton is a thin rod with two cap-like ends, made entirely out of gold. It is smaller than a normal baton, and is about the height/length of her arm (which, in relation to her height, is quite small). The baton takes shape in the normal world as Cassidy's special microphone that she uses for 'big performances' (there have been none yet). The microphone is black, with a gold ring towards the top, and another towards the bottom.

Powers: Teleportation, Invisibility, Enhanced senses (mostly just sight and hearing), and the ability to determine what an opponent is going to do (although this only works vaguely and only a couple of seconds beforehand)

Part III: Demonic form

Appearance: Cassidy's demon form is foul, taking the appearance of a troll-like monster. In her demonic form, Cass is even shorter than normal: around three and a half feet tall. Her shape becomes rounded, and her skin becomes green and covered in warts. The most intriguing change is her eyes, or rather, eye. Her bald head is occupied by a single, HUGE green eye. Her demon form carries around a wooden club twice the length of its body, which usually trails along behind her.

Powers: Enhanced strength (she needs it to lift that club!), the ability to shoot a nasty, sludge-like material from her eye that traps enemies, the ability to cause somebody to break out in horrible warts by touching them, and the ability to control an enemy for a short amount of time.

(Okay, sorry for the length of this. -.-' SU's REALLY are not my thing. ^_^; Also, for the classes... I know that we need three, but for things like Foreign Languages and Music and stuff... Do those classes cover everything (like music would cover band, choir, etc.), or should we specify what it is exactly we're hoping to do? And will you like, have certain teachers for classes, or will that be entirely up to us? I just wasn't sure how much this RP was going to depend on the structure of classes and stuff.)

Last edited:

The warden

I'm back!
    Years
  • Well for classes like music or P.E. then this being a private school you would pick early in the term and work only on what you already knew, so you could put music but then just do singing and yes which teacher you get depends on what subjects you take but you will have a chance to talk to all of them anyway. Which teacher are for each class, I'm not telling :P

Fearless Love

self-proclaimed anime dork
    Years
  • Part I: Human Form

Name: Avery Ann Colemam

Year: 11

Subjects: Music, Psychology/Sociology, and Chemistry

Sin: Sloth

Virtue: Temperance

Appearance: Avery has Caramel colored hair, reaching a little ways past her shoulders. Her hair is generally kept in some kind of ponytail, pigtailed, braided, or just in a simple ponytail. She hardly ever wears it down, claiming that it effects her thinking in a negative way. Her eyes are midnight blue, often appearing black when her mood is reflecting anger. Outside of the school uniform, she generally wears a black and white stripped, short sleeved shirt with denim shorts, and white sneakers. Her skin is a peach color and she detests wearing any form of make up, believing people should see her as she truly is, not as a person she tries to make herself be. She also stands at about five foot six.

Personality: Avery was a very nice person, always offering to help others. She did a lot of extra work, taking on many things at one time. Offering her assitance to others was something she did often, usually helping anyone who seemed to be sturggling. She believes beauty comes from within, and though she does like to look nice, she dresses for herself, not for others, and thus does not wear make up. It does often happen that people will take advantage of her kindess, and when confronted about it, she claims to know very well what they are doing. She is a smart kid, often finding herself in honors or advanced classes whenever they were offered.

When her sin came into effect, her helpfulness dropped. She became more laid back, often avoiding or even all out forgetting about commitments she has made to others. She still cares very little about her appearance, and thus that part of her life is generally unaffected. Her grades dropped due to the fact her homework would go uncompleted or even unattempted. Her virtue keeps her morally in check, on the other hand. Sometimes, when in effect, it fights with her sin because it knows putting off events and breaking promises is wrong. She will sometimes be able to break her sin's control, thanks to her Temperance, but the majority of the time, her sin is stronger. Since she has always has a good sense of right and wrong, her virtue doesn't change much about her original personality, it just keeps her sin down to its minimum power.

History: Avery has two older siblings. One of these siblings is a sister, who often got herself into trouble, eventually getting sent away to an all girl's private school, in hopes of reforming her. Her other sibling is an older brother, the eldest of the three. He flunked out of high school in the eleventh grade, moving out once reaching the age of eighteen. Her parents have always expected a lot from her, due to the fact she showed more potential than her siblings. She also has a little brother, about three years younger than herself, making him thirteen. She applied for St.Jude in an attempt to simply better her education, believing the children at her old school to be 'obnoxious, and an intrusion to the students who truly wish to make something of themselves.' Her mother is a nurse at a local hopital, and her father is a car repair man.

Powers: Her sin allows her to permenetly forget an event, like washing it out of her memory. Her virtue allows her to picture the outcome of choices made by others, in an attempt to find the right solution, yet she cannot picture these for herself.

Part II: Angelic Form

Appearance: In Angelic form, Avery's hair lightens up into almost a silver coloring. Her eyes lighten as well, more to a crystal blue, transparent looking. In this form, she wears a white dress, with silver stripes running horozontally, with the straps tied around her neck. In this form, she is barefoot. The transparent look of her eyes is symbolic, a way of showing how she can see the truth amongst the lies. In this form, she is blind. Her wings stretch out to the length of her arms, should her arms be spread above her head, and the same transparent, crystal color of her eyes.

Aftifact: Avery's artifact is a staff. The staff itself is a bright silver, with two white wings attached to the sides. Placed on top of the staff is a golden star, with a silver ribbon hanging from the top. Her artifact is represented in her human form as a miniature version of itself hanging from a chain around her neck. She often twiddles with the chain when nervous.

Powers: Enhanced hearing, can generate small blue flames, Enhanced speed (often mistaken as teleporting, due to the speed), and has the ability to read people's emotions.

Part III: Demonic Form

Appearance: Avery's demonic form is similar to that of an actualy sloth. Her eyes turn to a dark black color, often seeming bigger than they actually are due to large black rings circling her eyes. Dark brown fur covers her body. Stray stands of caramel hair are present, but are very few, and fall away quickly, indicating the current nonexistence of her human self. Despite the hair that covers her, she does wear a large, gray t-shirt, and gray sweat pants, showing her lazy nature.

Powers: Teleportation (though it only works on others), Ability to take other's strength and temperarilly give it to herself, and the ability to completely shut off her hearing.

I hope this is okay. If anything needs fixing, or I've forgotten something, tell me and I'll do my best to fet it fixed. I also wasn't sure if you wanted the SU here, or in the main thread, but is it okay to put it here?

Last edited:

pokemongarnet

CAT-BUS!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2016
    Part I: Human form

Name: Zachary "Zac" Wright

Year: 12th Year

Subjects: Citizenship, Physical Education, Foreign Language (Spanish)

Sin: Wrath

Virtue: Chastity

Appearance: Zachary has light brown, almost blonde, hair that is straight and goes to his eye line, sometimes over it. In the back it goes down to just below his earlobes. His hair is tangled, and seems to be in several strands that group together. He has big, dull green eyes. His pupils are small and his gaze is piercing. He has thin eyebrows that match his hair color. His ears are of average proportion and size. He also has high cheek bones, and a defined jaw line. He is very thin and has height that is slightly above average, yet he is fairly strong. He has lanky arms and legs. His feet are average size. His torso is shaped into a sort of V-shape due to his frequent swimming activity. His muscles are very toned because he is very active. But they aren't Large.

When he is relaxing in his residence, he wears tan cargo shorts. He also usually wears any cotton short sleeved shirt. In cool or colder weather he wears a hooded sweatshirt. He will wear athletic sweatpants or jeans on his legs. He wears a wool beanie cap in the winter when he's outdoors. He gray wears canvas boat-shoes in warm weather. He wears simple tennis shoes when it's cold.

Personality: On normal behavior, Zachary is focused and diligent on his school studies. He isn't a naturally "book-smart" person, and if he didn't study the way he does then he would likely be in the bottom of his class. When he has no academic work to do, he is a very active person. He plays outside, climbs stuff, and especially swims in his family's pool. He likes to take advantage of every moment he has. He believes that time is something that can't be wasted.
    His virtue is something that he has used all of his life to resist all sorts of temptation. He cherishes it and feels that without it he would not be a good student, or have clean fun and enjoyment. His sin, wrath, arises unexpectedly. He has a very, very short temper. When he loses it he always ends up harming someone or going too far. After he's done the damage, he almost never feels remorse because he enjoyed watching there pain. He finds it amusing the way people are when they are in near death or health threating situations.

History: Zachary grew up with four brothers and his father. His mother left the family after Zachary, who was the youngest, was born. There is only a one year difference between each of his brothers. They all grew up in a poor neighborhood and the older brothers became involved in drugs, violence, and crime. Zachary used them as a bad example to live as the antithetical of them. Only recently did they inherit a large wealth of money when their father's oil drilling company finally had a large gain of money. They moved away from the neighborhood and onto private land. This is when they decided to send Zachary to St. Jude's Academy

Powers:
    Wrath: The ability to will him to do something more when negatively provoked.
    Chastity: The ability to drone out the ideas sounds or sights of something bad that he doesn't want to see.

Part II: Angelic form

Appearance: In his angelic form, Zachary has large red wings of a bird that span about eight feet. He doesn't have footwear and his hands have halos around the wrists. He wears a white cloak that seems to radiate gold light. Other than this, his appearance is the same.

Artifact: A six foot tall shield with gold edges and a red center it ejects plasma that binds enemies. It can also wrap fully around Zachary to protect him in a new spherical shape. It isn't visible in his human form.

Powers: The shield ones. The ability to fly. The ability to become invisible.

Part III: Demonic form

Appearance: In his demonic form, Zachary's ears come to points on the ends and his eyes become black voids. His hair becomes much longer, to waist length. He becomes seven feet tall. His hands grow into sharp claws.

Powers: His limbs can extend into spears of a sort. He can release a poisonous miasma. He can breathe fire and he can move short distances in small amounts of time.

Last edited:

The warden

I'm back!
    Years
  • Good work all of you, I'll accept these SUs, just a few small things that I want to point out.

King! can you please check the spelling on your SU there seem to be quite a few mistakes.

Fearless Love you have put Temperament for your virtue instead of Temperance, I imagine that your spell checker did it.

pokemongarnet as wrath you should enjoy causing pain, at least a little, that is if you don't want to be a sadist. Just being prone to violence doesn't really fit the sin as it is a desire to hurt people that is needed.

King!

better
    Years
  • Whoa, for some reason, whenever I copy and paste something into here, all the spaces shrivel up in every line. I'll fix that now and other things, sorry about it, >.<

EDIT: fixed, I think.

Last edited:

pokemongarnet

CAT-BUS!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2016
    What exactly is the general plot of this. Do we just see what happens at St. Jude's?

Snow Phoenix

The transient snowman
    Years
  • Well, I changed "class was about to start" to "the term was about to start." I believe that fixes the problem. Since "term" is a more ambigious period of time. I also added one little tid bit about the maid staff being relieved after her departure.

I'll expand on these concepts (like directly stating it as a boarding school) on my next post, unless you'd rather I expand my post? It was kind of short, but I like cutting it up in fear of making a too lengthy post @-@

The warden

I'm back!
    Years
  • Good work everyone who has posted, they are all short but at this stage there isn't too much to write about so it's not a problem. If you haven't posted yet then would you post as soon as you can please. For those of you who have feel free to continue on to meet up in your year groups. Provided that everyone has posted I will move on with the story on Monday/Tuesday.

Back