• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] A Wynaut's Novel

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
A story about a Wynaut...:t360:
I was in my house walking down the stairs,when my parents were making soup. But that time,I found a portal,jumped in before my parents finished making the soup.
39127197.png
And,I found some old ruins with strange languages in them.
59061217.png
It started to get foggier,foggier,and foggier.
36849222.png
I went deeper in the ruins,and boy it was a bit hot.
81519858.png
I traveled,and so far I went deeper. But this time,I dropped down because of quicksand. And It got hotter.
63790208.png
It was even hotter,so I started to panic.
72990700.png
I went to the fiery chamber,well....it was pretty hot. That time,I was spotted by four Unowns,followed by a Groudon.
66877716.png
But then,a Flygon came to rescue me. But suddenly,Groudon used SolarBeam on him!
55108797.png
After that,my favorite heroes,the Voltorb Squad,were there to save me.
64427718.png
The battle was very explosive. I teleported back home just in time when my parents finished their soup for dinner.
76709630.png
The end!

Palladium

2012 FTW!
Years
Sorry but, I can't take this seriously, the description is zero, and so is the character development, you shouldn't rely on images so much to illustrate what's going on, specially because some of them, are well of poor quality, but this is something to criticize in the Art Forums.

The plot is weird and wacky, and I'm pretty sure it's too short to be a fanfic, let alone a novel.

Characters jump out of nowhere, and it's just tacky. Sorry, the story's outline is … okay, but you need to work on it, give a reason for Flygon and Voltorb Squad to appear, why is Groundoun angry?

And remember, this is a fanfic / novel meaning you don't rely on images, if you do it's a comic.

A plot this short, could be converted to become a poem though.

Years
  • Seen Jul 6, 2013
This is something I think would be much stronger in the form of a full fledged sprite comic rather than an illustrated "fanfic".

As fiction, this doesn't hold up well at all unfortunately.

Try it again as a comic and maybe post it on the art section and see where that gets you?

Back