• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey, Peoples

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2012
    Ashton is my name playing pokemon is my game! I really love pokemon! espically the dragon types!(except Druddigon...) Anyways but anyways happy to be a part of pokecommunity fourms! Really! Happy! I have pokemon black and online most of the time! so come visit me!:D

Ciz

La la la ♪
    Years
    Welcome! Oh a dragon type lover. Well i love em too, especially Dragonite and Kingdra. :)

Enjoy the community! Feel free to browse around the forums and talk to members! And oh read the rules! :)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    ...and you're lucky that Pokemon is everyone else's game!

YES DRUDDIGON SUCKS YOU ARE AMWESOME 10/10 FOR YOU. Don't mind my hate of druddigon, it's always good to see fellow haters :33 the other dragons are pretty awesome tbh, especially like Haxorus, Latios, Dragonite etc... Well, competitively at least!

Since you have Black, the Black and White forum will be a great place to post in for you. Aaand if you join in discussions there it'll be a lot more fun! Also check out compwtitive battling centre and trade corner if you have interests im either of those things. Welcome either way, if you have any questions feel free to ask any of us with bold names!

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Ashton is my name playing pokemon is my game! I really love pokemon! espically the dragon types!(except Druddigon...) Anyways but anyways happy to be a part of pokecommunity fourms! Really! Happy! I have pokemon black and online most of the time! so come visit me!:D

Welcome to the forums, huh? Hmm... I guess you love playing games, huh? I'm the same too.

Druddigon? Oh god I love Druddy that much that I want to melt :p Maybe you just don't like Druddy or something, but I can understand :) Not everyone has the same kind of tastes, no?

I hope to see you again! Oh, and you might be able to take advantage of online trading and battling. Head to the Trade Corner and/or the Competitive Battling Center for these!

Back