• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: Legacy of the Dragon Islands [T] [IC Thread]

The warden

I'm back!
    Years
    3 spaces open
    VM me to apply

[agelimit]13+[/agelimit]
    [OOC Thread]
    Includes intro and PC profiles

Characters

Darron Efraim Mcmahon played by miltankRancher
    [TRAINER POINT(S)]:3
    Spoiler:

Jade jean Stone played by Star_struck_baka
    [TRAINER POINT(S)]:1
    Spoiler:

Jay Jason Stelar played by Starforce23
    Spoiler:

Ryu Acosta played by Rafael p
    Spoiler:

Martin Hammer played by The warden (Myself)
    Spoiler:

Jacob Mill played by kitred123
    [TRAINER POINT(S)]:3
    Spoiler:

Kinnereth Hawthorne played by Quicksand.
    [TRAINER POINT(S)]:0/3
    Spoiler:

Chapter I: Arrival on Altaria island

Story

Currently you are aboard the ferry travelling to the Dragon islands. The journey so far has been a smooth one, the wave have gently rocked the boat but not any more than normal. It will be a few hours until you arrive so it's up to you what you want to do until then.

As you approach the first island on your journey, Altaria island, the captain begins to speak over the ships loud speaker system.

"We are nearing the Altaria island." The Captain's voice says merrily, slightly distorted by the loud speaker system. "Those aboard who have won the competition should meet their guides in the trainers lounge located on the lower deck. As you will have to depart soon. For everyone else we will be arriving into New Port in approximately three quarters of an hour."

Upon hearing the message you head to the trainers lounge where you are met by three guides. They briefly introduce themselves and ask to see your winners letter just to check who you are. They explain that they will be taking you to the laboratory located on Altaria island where you will receive your first Pokémon. Once everyone arrives you are taken to the side of the ship where Jessica Turner and Ken Ramos release their Pokémon a Lapras and a Wailord. They help you off the ship and onto the back of their Pokémon, while Chris explains that he has to go on to Newport to arrange a few things and that he will see you later in the day.

It is a short trip on the back of the Pokémon to the shore where you are helped down from the Pokémon you rode on and onto the beach, hopefully without getting wet feet. Ken and Jess return their Pokémon and begin to lead you up the slope to the hill top where the lab is located.

For this section I expect between 1 and 3 posts per person. Ideally this should take no longer than a week.

You may meet any NPCs you wish on the ship.
    You must make a post where you get hear the message and meet the guides.
    You must post about your journey to the lab, being led by the guides.
    You should not enter the lab or receive your Pokémon yet.
    You may interact with other players.

NPCs

On the ship
    You may create your own:

Sailors

Trainers

Staff

Tourists

Locals

Or anything else you can think of.

Key NPCs

The Guides

Jess Turner

Quite an excitable young woman. She has a tendency to get quite over excited and is know for carrying a parasol around with her everywhere she goes.
    Lapras

Chris Hall

A quiet and confident trainer. He enjoys the adventure involved in his job and battling. Once you get a Pokémon he would be quite happy to challenge you with one of his weaker Pokémon

Ken Ramos

The laid back and easy going type of person. He is friendly enough but largely keeps to himself unless approached. A black belt in judo, who is quite proud of his accomplishments and always willing to demonstrate his skills, normally on Chris.
    Wailord

Last edited:
    Years
    Jade heard the Message on the boat. She soon headed towards trainers lounge. As she entered she saw several other trainers. She looked at what appeared to be the tour guides. She handed them her letter proving she was a winner fo the contest. She kept an icy glare fixed on her face trying not to interact with anyone.
    Jade looked at her surroundings as she walked following the tour guide. " goodness" said the small girls wiping sweat from her forehead. He body was not used to this whole exercise thing, seeing as she had spend most of her life in her house hardly ever leaving, she couldn't even navigate her hometown. This was all because for a childhood illness that had affected her, that child hood illness also stunted her height. Standing at 4'8" she was the shortest person in the group of young teenagers Which is sad considering she is probably one of the older teenagers at 17.
    Jade stood still for a minute trying to catch her breath. Its not like they were moving fast but the area was sloped making it hard for her. She looked down. thank god i wore combat boots. She thought to herself looking at the water beading of the black shoes. Yes she had been one of the few to accidently walk in the water. She looked around and noticed she was falling behind she quickly caught up and joined the back of the pack.

Last edited:

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
    The sea breeze to the Dragon Islands whipped through Darron's short hair. According to the map provided by the ship crew, they would be docking on Altaria Island Port in a few more hours. Darron has all the time in the world to explore the ship and such but, instead of doing it, he chose to stay on the deck of the ship and watch the waves roll. He spotted several Hoenn-native Pokemon like Pelipper and a Gorebyss, but he also saw several Pokemon he have never seen before, like a heart-shaped pokemon very much alike with Luvdisc. Maybe it is an evolution. Either way, Darron enjoyed his stay on the deck.

"Nice sea breeze, huh?" A sailor approached him and said. "Captain is a good sailor, and he knows the sea as well as the back of his hand." Darron could just nod.

"Well, we experienced no trouble on the sea. I pretty much deduced everything from that," Darron said, still looking over at the sea. He wondered what would happen when he arrives at the Altaria Island. "Is there something really good under the sea?" Being the grandson of a Daycare owner, Darron is pretty inquisitive of everything.

"I don't know. I have not got the chance to Dive down there. Rumors say the Captain had a few times with his Pokemons. Oh, well. I have to go," the sailor said, and went away. Suddenly, the ships' loudspeaker system blared.

"We are nearing the Altaria island. Those aboard who have won the competition should meet their guides in the trainers lounge located on the lower deck. As you will have to depart soon. For everyone else we will be arriving into New Port in approximately three quarters of an hour." Darron assumed that it was the Captain's voice. It kind of reminds him of Old Watson's voice; gruff, but very merry. Darron decided to go down the lower deck and find the guides.

The warden

I'm back!
    Years
    Martin was getting bored as he had not packed his own cases. There were no books in them and so he was struggling to find anything of interest to read. He had started going around the ship and reading all of the safety notices and evacuation procedures, he wanted to know what to do in the case of an emergence as he couldn't swim. When he had read them all he began to search for more things to read. Eventually he gave up looking and slumped himself in a chair in one of the ship's lounges. There were a few other people in the lounge, trainers and tourists. They were busy chatting amongst themselves, Martin wondered if any of them were a miserable as he was. He felt like the journey had taken a week but then there was an announcement.

"We are nearing the Altaria island. Those aboard who have won the competition should meet their guides in the trainers lounge located on the lower deck. As you will have to depart soon. For everyone else we will be arriving into New Port in approximately three quarters of an hour." The ship's captain said, his message was preceded and followed by a merry chime.

"At last I can explain my situation and get back home." Martin said to himself, he would be bored on the way back too but then that would be better than being trapped here. He rushed down to the lower deck and the trainer lounge where the guides would be., it was the most exercise he had done in years and by the time he arrived at the trainer lounge he was completely out of breath. He looked around for the guides amongst the trainers. Upon seeing them he wasn't impressed. One was a young woman dressed in pink and carrying a pink parasol she was gleefully chatting to who he presumed was another winner of the competition. The next one he spotted was a young trainer, who was too busy talking to a bunch of other trainers to be paying any attention. And the last, well he frightened Martin, he could likely snap Martin in two with his bare hands. Martin almost turned round and left straight away. He had been expecting some kind of safari guides who would take them on this tour but not theses, they were far too young to be responsible in Martin's book. He approached the least imposing of the three guides, the young woman.

"Hello, I'm Martin Hammer." Martin introduced himself. "I don't really want to be here."

"Of course you don't." The woman said Martin wondered if she was patronizing him but she sounded sincere. "You're excited about your journey and you want to get going don't you."
    "No, no…" Martin started to say but she interrupted him.

"Oh, it's alright if you're a little nervous this is a big day for you." Martin decided that even if she was being sincere she couldn't help but be patronizing. "Well. I'm Jess. And this is Chris and Ken." She said motioning to the other two. "Aren't you cute." She said, forcing Martin to go sulk in a corner. Five minutes later the rest of the winners had turned up Jess had announced that they were ready to depart and Ken had to drag Chris away from the trainers in a head lock. Martin reluctantly followed staying quiet for the moment. As they neared the side of the ship two of the guides released their Pokémon. They don't expect us to ride those do they?

And now to rate the posts.

Star_struck_baka, a fair first post but do try to make them longer as we get into the journey. Also follow the guide lines that I lay out in the chapters. I am awarding you 1 [TRAINER POINT].

miltankRancher, keep up the hard work and when there becomes more to talk about try to make your posts longer. Also awarded 1[TRAINER POINT].

What do [TRAINER POINT] do you may ask well I will let you know soon.

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2013
    I heard a loud announcement over the intercom and swiftly headed towards the Trainers Lounge and his light brown hair covered my green eyes as I arrived. I couldn't see that well due to the fact that his hair was in his eyes and accidentally bumped into a female. I looked up embarrassed to see who she was but I didn't recognize her.

" I'm sorry about that " I said towards the girl who was about my age but i noticed that she looked real mature so i guessed her age around 16 to 17 years old. I looked and saw the three guides and found out their names were Jess Turner, Chris Hall and Ken Ramos. They asked me for my letter and i took it out of my pocket and showed it to them. After that i looked around and saw that i was probably the youngest person in the room that I was standing in. I walked back to where i bumped into Jade and looked a little embarrassed that he was in such a rush for nothing.

" I'm still sorry about bumping into you..... Well anyways my name is Ryu and who are you " I asked trying not to be rude to her because this was the first time i saw her. I looked at my feet while i waited for the girl to answer and for the boat to arrive at the Altaria Islands.

Starforce23

Ultimate Trainer Red
    Years
    Jay was watching the sea... and remember that they will soon arrive at Altaria island! He was getting bored so he decided to take a resting...while sleeping someone woke him up, and said that his name was Sam, he was a sailor and said if he wants to go to the Trainer Lounge where all the trainers can do many things! Jay of course accepted and really wants to make friends!

Jay entered the Trainer Lounge and there are a billions of trainers around here! He have seen a lonely trainer...''What's wrong?'' says Jay. The trainer said that's his first Pokemon Adventure, and he said that wants to make friends. ''I can be your friend! Are you ready? Because were arriving on Altaria Islands!'' He are ready with many Potion and Pokeballs...''My name's Hilder, pleased to meet you!''

Jay has already a friend, and he was thinking about sleep, and when Jay was in he's room, a sailor came and said that there's a new trainer that will be staying in the same room as Jay! And the trainer was Hilder! And then Jay and Hilder started to talk about how did they get in this boat.

Last edited:
    Years
    Jade looked ta the boy that bumped into her. " oh its whatever" she said maintaining her icy glare not straing at him but around him. He had bright green yes. Jade also had green eyes but her's were much paler, much like the stone she was named after. " i'm jade." she said inspecting the boys she could see he was several inches taller then her, but he was many years younger. This she could tell simply because the boy had a childish face and demeanor. She noticed it looked like she was staring. " oh sorry bout that wasnt staring at you just around you."she said coldly.

She quickly adjusted her gaze to her feet which were wet do to splashing waves. Not that she particularly cared its not like her feet were actually wet her combats did a wonderful job of keeping her feet safe. But her leggings which were also soaked did not you could see small goose bumps rising on her exposed ankles. " How old are you kid you look a little young to be going so far from home" She said looking at the child. She could say he was a kid. She was seven teen in one year she would be a legal adult. Which kind of made this whole situation sad. Considering this would be her first journey and her first travel from her home town.
    [sorry haha i'll try to do the best i can and i was like slightly bewildered on where we were suposed to be haha i understand now]

Last edited:

miltankRancher

Years
    Darron Efraim mcMahon​

Darron arrived at the lower deck. It was well-lit, as expected of a high-class ship. He found out that many of the other winners have already arrived downstairs, chatting animatedly with the guides. Darron glanced around and deduced that there were three guides. One was the girl with a pink umbrella, the other is a bulky dude that looked like someone who takes the gym a little too seriously, and a laid-back cool kind of guy. Darron approached him.

"Uhmmm... Hi, I guess," Darron said. The guy turned around and smiled. After a few conversations, Darron knew that the guide was named Chris Hall. He is a... pretty interesting guy. Darron looked around the room for the other winners. This was not yet the perfect time to interact with them. Darron will wait until they arrived on the islands.

The two other guides, named Jess Turner and Ken Ramos (that's what Chris said) let out their respective Pokemon, a Lapras and Wailord respectively, out the ship.

"Woah, wait. We are arriving on the island using those Pokemon?"

The warden

I'm back!
    Years
    No post from me now but some ratings of your posts. Keep going with it guys (and girls). Soon I will be posting the next chapter (possibly Friday). Don't worry if you haven't reached the lab by then you can catch up. Also keep the OOC thread open by posting regularly (you may want to discuss who will fight who a bit later *hint_hint*) and subcribe to both this thread and the OOC thread. Now onto the rating.

Rafael p, keep working on making your posts longer your doing well but if you improve your post length and quality I will reward you.

Starforce23, you need to think carefully about what you wright to make it make sense. Try to focus on just one thing instead of discussing a few topics in little detail.

Star_struck_baka, if you have any problems in the future don't be afraid to ask. A good post possibly a little muddled as it seems to jump back before part of your first post. Try to keep things in order or let us know if you want to jump back in some way.

miltankRancher, I like how Darron reacted to the Pokemon the same way Martin did. Your post was well written and thought out. If anything it was a little short but it's still early in the RP.

miltankRancher

Years
    Darron Efraim McMahon​

"Okay, so winners, could you please line up!" An overhead speaker blared over the buzz of the lounge. The other winners looked up, and so does the guides. "Everybody must choose between Lapras and Wailord in order to access the Altaria Island." Darron looked at the two Pokemon. So we are really going to ride these Pokemon. Isn't the sea a hundred feet deep?

"Do not worry of falling," Chris Hall told the winners. "My co-guides are more than capable of bringing you on-shore safely." The macho guy jumped with surprising agility on his Wailord, while the Jess climbed down on his Lapras. Chris followed, atop Wailord. The Pokemon's broad back could carry two-thirds of the winners. Darron followed Chris atop Wailord. The other winners followed him aboard, while some climbed Lapras.

"Everyone all right?" Chris take a long look around them. "Seems everybody is on board. Let's go!" Ken patted the side of Wailord's head and, with a loud sound, Wailord started to swim towards the far-off beach. Shortly behind him, Jess and her Lapras followed. Darron tried looking around the sea, absorbing much as he can. This is the first time he really went to a real adventure. These sights are certainly an eye-opener for him.

His feet barely touched the water. He liked it that way. Darron does not want himself to get wet before the fun even started. Even though the sea is a little bit... wavy, the ride in itself is smooth. Apparently, what Chris said is true. Ken is indeed a good Pokemon trainer. Fifty feet off the beach, the Wailord slowed down, until they come to a full stop. Chris went down first, followed by Ken. The winners jumped down the Wailord clumsily.

"All right! Welcome to the Altaria Island!"

The warden

I'm back!
    Years
    "Woah, wait. We are arriving on the island using those Pokemon?" A boy who was presumable another one of the winners said for Martin. At least they were thinking along the same lines.

"Everybody must choose between Lapras and Wailord in order to access the Altaria Island." One of the guides said with a certain amount of undue enthusiasm.

"Do not worry of falling," Said the trainer Chris "My co-guides are more than capable of bringing you on-shore safely." The boy who had raised the question decided to pick the Wailord which Martin thought was a sensible choice and quickly joined him.

"Everyone all right?" Chris said far too cheerfully for Martin's liking. "Seems everybody is on board. Let's go!" Martin retreated to the back of the Pokemon away from his guides but not so far as to risk falling off. There he sat waiting for this journey to end, because frankly it was making him feel sea sick, until they began to slow. It seemed that they were already nearing their destination.

After being lowered off the back of the massive Pokémon Martin waited impatiently for the rest of the group to gather for their trek up the hill to the lab.

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2013
    Ryu looked at the Pokemon that he was supposed to be riding and sighed. He slowly went on the back of the Lapras and was scared because he never rode on the back of a Pokemon before. He saw the island and suddenly seemed happier then when he was on the boat. When they were at the island he got off the Lapras and looked at Martin and he knew that he would be a tough opponent if they ever fought. He sighed loudly and looked for the other people hoping they were almost at the island.

" Wonder what I'm going to get as a pokemon " He asked himself quietly. He sat in the sand and looked around. He looked at the hill and saw at the top was a lab. He then took out his letter and read it again and again until everybody else came. He noticed that the waves were hitting his feet. He slowly backed up and nearly fell over a medium sized rock. He regained his balance and stared at the ocean with my green eyes that matched the green on my shirt and pants. The wind suddenly picked up in speed and blew my hair in the direction that the wind was going. He made sure that his black and white gloves were on correct. He knew that this would be an adventure of epic proportions.

miltankRancher

Years
    Darron Efraim McMahon

The other winners stumbledon to the wet beach. Nobody were clumsy enough to actually slip to the sand but all were not careful to keep their feet dry. Instantly, Darron's shoes became wet.

"This is what I hate about the beach," Darron groaned. He glanced around and saw his co-winners take in the surroundings. One guy nearly tripped on a rock. Darron smiled. So much for sight-seeing.

Altaria Island, in its entirety, is not a bad place at all. The beach is pristine, its white sands being carefully washed away by the waves. There is a hill not far from where the group landed. Atop the hill is a modest-looking building. Darron assumed that that is their destination.

"Okay, guys. From this point on, I will be giving you to Ken and Jess to lead you towards the lab. I have some... uhmm... Things to do in Newport town. We'll meet again," Chris said. He waved. Darron and the others followed the two other guides. The two were talking to each other animatedly.

Soon enough, they reached the base of the hill. "So, here we are. Are you already for the trek up?" Ken asked. He slammed his fist on his palm. "Does not matter. Face everything with courage!" Jess giggled. The group took their first step on the hill, and after a few minutes of trekking, they finally reached the lab door.

"Welcome to your starting point!" Ken said, grinning. Let's get to it.

The warden

I'm back!
    Years
    Chapter 2 is now upThe next chapter will be up tomorrow now it's time for more post rating.

miltankRancher, you have been busy and your post quality hasn't dropped either I think you deserve another [TRAINER POINT]

Rafael p, your writing is getting better I am awarding you a [TRAINER POINT].

Also awarding myself a [TRAINER POINT] because I think that I deserve one.

Chapter II: New Pokémon on the road East

Story

So you arrive at the lab and are greeted by Prof. Evelyn Wheat and Gym leader Anthony Vargas. They are two of the people who organized the competition Prof. Wheat studies history of the islands and Anthony Vargas is a quite famous Dragon master. Prof. Wheat invites you one at a time into her lab and takes you to a table covered in Pok[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]é[/FONT]balls. Looking carefully she distinguishes one from the rest via some mark that you can't see, she picks it up and hands it to you giving you a few words of advice about the Pokémon. Then she heads to another desk and returns with three empty Pokéballs and a brand new camera phone. She hands them to you while explaining that the phone is loaded with all of the numbers for the guides as well as herself and that there is an app on the phone that will identify any Pokémon you take a picture of. The phone also has maps of the islands and a few other useful services. Next she bids you farewell and you go outside. Once out side Anthony ushers

Before you leave the lab grounds Anthony suggests that you test your Pokémon against one of the other trainers and the guides give you some food. They won't always do this but as this is your first day and you may not have gotten any supplies yet they give you a bottle of water, a can of soda, some sandwiches and also a Antidote in case your Pokémon become poisoned. They remind you that if you get in trouble you should ring them and that you should head east to Newport, where you should arrive before night fall. They will be waiting at Newport for you where they have accommodation.

The road East to Newport is dry and rocky. Knee length grass is scattered here and there providing hiding spots for Pokémon. There is the odd tree where flying type Pokémon roost. The long grasses chirp with Kricketot and the humming of Yanma wings. Hungry Spearow, Poochyena and Lillipup keep a look out for trainers to steal food from. Keep an eye out for cheeky Mankeys that may try to take your belongings. Trainer rarely traverse this route but as you get nearer to Newport you may meet youngster who have Pokémon and hikers adore wandering these hills so be on the look out for them too.

This section should be between 3 and 5 posts per person but don't worry if you go over so long as you keep up. I expect this to take 2 to 3 weeks(IRL).

You must collect your Pokémon and other equipment. If you need me to make a few words of advice about your Pokémon from Prof. Wheat then ask me but if you have your own ideas go for it.
    Optional make a joint post with another player of your Pokémon battling or make a post where you battle Anthony Vargas's Swablu. I suggest using the OOC thread to match people up.
    You should then post your journey to Newport and any events that happen along the way. You will rewarded with experience(levels) for battles but there will be [TRAINER POINTS] awarded for non battle posts. The better the quality of your over all journey the more rewards you will get.
    You must not stop and camp overnight.
    You must stop your last post on this route with you reaching Newport and then wait for the next chapter.

NPCs

Pokémon

All Pokémon on this route are level 5-10

Lillipup

Vital Spirit or Pickup, Leer, Tackle, Odour Sleuth

Sentret

Run Away or Keen Eye, Scratch, Foresight, Defence Curl

Poochyena

Run Away or Quick Feet, Tackle, Howl

Spearow

Keen Eye, Peck, Leer, Growl

Pidove

Big Pecks or Super Luck, Gust, Leer, Growl

Mankey

Vital Spirit or Anger Point, Covet, Scratch, Leer, Low Kick, Focus Energy

Ekans

Intimidate or Shed Skin, Wrap, Leer, Poison Sting

Sandshrew

Sand Veil, Scratch, Defence Curl, Sand Attack

Wurmple

Shield Dust, Tackle, String Shot, Poison Sting

Kricketot

Shed Skin, Growl, Bide, Struggle Bug

Yanma

Speed Boost or Compound Eyes, Tackle, Foresight, Quick Attack

Joltik

Compound Eyes or Unnerve, String Shot, Leech Life, Spider Web, Thunder Wave

People

Youngsters

These young aspiring trainers use a range of Pokémon from the surrounding area. Any of the Pokémon found on the road to Newport may be used, as well as common water Pokémon. They should be level 5-12.

Hikers

Hikers enjoy the fresh out doors, they carry a range of low level Pokémon but frequently use rock types. Level 7-15.

Key NPCs

Prof. Evelyn Wheat

An archaeologist and scientist, she studies the history of the Dragon islands from her lab. You will revive your first Pokémon form her. At any time you may ring her the phone she gives you if you need advice on your journey.

Anthony Vargas

A trainer from Hoenn, he became famous as a Dragon master. He moved to the islands where he now lives acting as the eight gym leader. There aren't many on these islands who don't know his name. After you receive your Pokémon he suggests that you battle another trainer to test it out. If you can't find anyone to battle you may battle his Pokémon.

Swablu Lv 10

Natural Cure, Peck, Growl, Astonish, Sing

Last edited:

miltankRancher

Years
    Darron Efraim McMahon

"Yup yup, we're here!" Ken said, rather loudly to the group. "Professor Evelyn Wheat, our local Professor, will be happy to talk to you inside. Also, you might find another nice surprise from the Dragon Islands." He smiled, and clapped his hands.

"I guess this is where we part, young ones," Jess said, smiling. "I wish you a good journey. Now go enter." She opened the door and let the winners in. Once everybody is inside, she closed the door again. Darron looked around. This place seemed nothing out of the ordinary. It contained several lab apparatuses, some bookshelves, and such. It seemed like the Altaria Island Lab is no special one. Darron and the others ambled forward, and saw a smiling woman in lab coat. If Darron could guess, she might be around 27 to 34 years old, though he cannot be sure. The woman's long black hair reaches up to the bottom of her back. Her horn-rimmed glasses hides the pale green eyes beneath it.

"Hello, winners. I am Professor Evelyn Wheat, though you may simply call me Professor Wheat. Glad to make an acquaintance with you," she smiled at the group. It was a pretty calm smile. Darron realized that the professor is quite pretty. "I will also introduce to you, Anthony Vargas, the islands' eight gym leader." A man appeared beside the professor. He looks... simple. Unlike other Gym Leaders who exudes a strong aura, this guy emits none. And yet, there is something in him that will not make one think of him as a commoner.

"So, I guess, it is high time your adventure starts. We will now be choosing your Pokemon. Ain't that amazing?" the Professor exclaimed. Yeah. Amazing.

Starforce23

Ultimate Trainer Red
    Years
    The ship has FINNALY arrived at Dragon Islands. ''I think I heard someone saying that Prof.Evelyn wanted to us, winners, to go visit her.'' Hilder said. Jay asked who's Prof.Evelyn Wheat, Hilder just said that she's an Professor Oak for Dragon Islands but a girl. ''Cool! Let's go see her'' Jay says.

The group arrived at Prof.Wheat lab's and there was a girl with long hair and then she says ''Hello, I am Prof. Evelyn Wheat and I am a scientist and an archeologist and I study the history of Dragon Islands.'' Jay was very interested abou that, but there was a a guy behind Prof.Evelyn, he has green hair and looks a very tough guy. ''And I am Anthony, I am the eight gym leader here of Dragon Islands and im glad to see you guys.

''OK, were all set! Are you guys all ready to receive your first Pokemon of Dragon Islands?'' Evelyn said. ''(Yep! I am! I can't wait anymore to receive my Pokemon! And what type could it be? Whoa, that's hilarious!)''

The ship has FINNALY arrived at Dragon Islands. ''I think I heard someone saying that Prof.Evelyn wanted to us, winners, to go visit her.'' Hilder said. Jay asked who's Prof.Evelyn Wheat, Hilder just said that she's an Professor Oak for Dragon Islands but a girl. ''Cool! Let's go see her'' Jay says.

The group arrived at Prof.Wheat lab's and there was a girl with long hair and then she says ''Hello, I am Prof. Evelyn Wheat and I am a scientist and an archeologist and I study the history of Dragon Islands.'' Jay was very interested abou that, but there was a a guy behind Prof.Evelyn, he has green hair and looks a very tough guy. ''And I am Anthony, I am the eight gym leader here of Dragon Islands and im glad to see you guys.

''OK, were all set! Are you guys all ready to receive your first Pokemon of Dragon Islands?'' Evelyn said. ''(Yep! I am! I can't wait anymore to receive my Pokemon! And what type could it be? Whoa, that's hilarious!)''

Last edited:

The warden

I'm back!
    Years
    As there neared the lab at the top of the rise Martin was about ready to collapse. He was designed for thinking not climbing hills and the walk had left him quite out of breath.

"Were here!" Jess squealed excitedly. Between them Ken and Jess ushered the crowd of beginner trainers inside.

"I guess this is where we part, young ones," Jess said, smiling, she added. "There's some supplies waiting for you inside and we will be waiting in Newport for your arrival."

"For the first few days at least we will be keeping a close eye on you." Ken said waving them good bye with a massive hand.

Inside the lab Martin was captivated by the rows of bookshelves and by all the equipment. But no he mustn't get distracted he had to find a way to get sent home.

"Hello, winners. I am Professor Evelyn Wheat, though you may simply call me Professor Wheat. Glad to make an acquaintance with you," A young Professor approached. A young woman to be exact. Martin had not the Professor to be a woman. Politely she introduced he self and then her companion. "I will also introduce to you, Anthony Vargas, the islands' eight gym leader. OK, were all set! Are you guys all ready to receive your first Pokemon of Dragon Islands? Who wants to go first." With out giving it a moments thought she pointed at Martin. "Hello, you look like a smart boy who's ready to get going. Who are you? "

"Martin Hammer." Martin mumbled, was not happy have been picked first.

"You will have to speak up dear. Were all friends here and the others will want to know your name."

"Martin Hammer." Martin said again louder this time.

"Good, come this way." She lead Martin into another room where there was a table with a lot of Pokéballs on it. "Now first I'm to give you your money. Your carers said that it would be best for me to look after it until you arrived here." She took more money than Martin had ever seen at any one time out of a draw. He could buy a lot of books with that. "It has got to last you the whole trip so I'm going to set up a bank account for you and transfer the funds in when needed. But for now." She handed him a much smaller sum of money. Martin was a little disappointed that he wouldn't get all the money now but he still had more money than he had ever had before. "Next for your Pokemon." She took a ball from the table and released it's occupant.

"Litwick!" A small candle like Pokemon appeared hovering in the air for a second before floating to the ground.

"Litwick is a strong Pokemon early on but will not reach it's full potential unless you train it hard." Professor Wheat said be fore recalling the Pokemon and heading to a near by table. She returned with a brand new mobile phone. "This phone will provide all the information you will need to know about a Pokemon. All you need to do is take a single photo of that Pokemon and it will direct you to the correct information."

"Thank you." Martin said rather politely, despite not really feeling like it. He had a new goal, get the money and return home with a ton of books.

@miltankRancher, a good post I would award you another [TP] but I don't want to give you too many this early on.

@Starforce23, much better, just one thing try to follow the plot I lay out. I don't mind minor deviations but if you departed the ferry in Newport you would be in the wrong place. Awarding 1[TP].

Right so Pokecommunity has eaten the post I put up.

@miltankRancher, good work keep it up.

@Starforce23, much better but try to stick to the plot awarding 1[TP].

Apparently not now.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2013
    Ryu entered the lab and knew that he would probably get a Pokemon that nobody else wanted. He looked to his left and saw a boy that looked tough receiving a Litwick and he didn't seem to happy about it. He smiled slightly and looked as the professor took out another Pokeball and sent out an Abra that looked straight towards me. It levitated in the air and had its legs crossed.

" This is Abra a Psychic type Pokemon. It is a very strong and fast Pokemon although it lacks defense " The Abra slowly floated towards me and telepathically talked to me.

" I want you to be my trainer because you seem tough and worthy enough " The Abra told me in my head and Ryu simply nodded and smiled.

" Ummm Professor can I please get this Abra " I asked and she smiled and handed me its Pokeball. I smiled and returned the Abra to its Pokeball.

Years
    Jacob was awoken from his slumber in his cabin by a voice on the intercom.

"We are nearing the Altaria island. Those aboard who have won the competition should meet their guides in the trainers lounge located on the lower deck. As you will have to depart soon. For everyone else we will be arriving into New Port in approximately three quarters of an hour."

"Oh god... I don't feel like doing this right now." His stomach still hadn't settled down from before his nap. He slowly stood himself up and walked over to a mirror. "Wow," he said as he looked at himself. He grabbed his bag from the other corner of the room and pulled out his gel. He ran water on his hand,along with a small drop of the product he had just retrieved, and messed his hair up a little bit. "Much better," he was saying as he put away the gel and grabbed his bag, slinging over his shoulder.

The lounge was quite a walk from his cabin, and he was the last to arrive. He could tell because all the other trainers had lined up and began boarding a Lapras and a Wailord as far as he could tell. He stepped behind the last person, hoping not to be seen coming in late. He was just about to board the Wailord when an intimidating guy walked over to him.

"Don't think I didn't see you come in late. There's nothing to worry about, but make sure to be on time from now on. Oh, and I'm Ken. Have a good trip." Ken pushed him onto the Wailord, his face bright red.

Jacob saw the beach ahead grow larger and larger and they neared land. I'm gonna be fine. There's nothing to worry about. All I have to do is get my Pokemon and then I never have to talk, even see these people. I guess I could get to... NO they would just leave me and call me weird like others do...

Before he knew it, the island was under his feet. The last one off the Pokemon, him, had what seemed like a pond in front of him thanks to the other trainers dragging the water up to the sand. Well... this is great start.

miltankRancher

Years
    Darron Efraim McMahon

Two of the other winners already got their own Pokemon. One had the Litwick, and looks pretty glum about it. Why? Doesn't he know that it could evolve to a powerful Chandelure? I wish my Pokemon is as awesome as his. The next guy had the Abra. It seemed like the Pokemon really wanted the boy to be his trainer, as he lazily floated to his side.

"Ok, so who's next?" Professor Wheat asked. Darron looked at her, and she caught my eyes. "You seem to be a bright child. Come with me, let's choose your Pokemon." He followed the professor inside. There were more books inside, and several Pokeballs. Darron wondered how long it took the Professor to accumulate all these things. "So, right now, like the first two trainers, I will give you your starting money. I will keep the rest for the meantime, but you can withdraw it anytime you come up short." She handed Darron a good enough amount of money. It was estimated to be around 5000 pokedollars. Enough to kickstart a journey. "Okay, so here are some Pokeballs. Pick up the first ball that comes to your mind." Darron nodded, and immediately picked up a ball.

"Let's see what you are, Pokemon." He threw the ball to the ground, and in a red flash of light, out came a Pichu.

"Chu?" The Mouse pokemon looked at Darron interestingly. It puffed out its cheeks. He tried to touch it, but it zapped him on my hand.

"That hurts!" The Mouse Pokemon giggled. Calm down, Darron. He's just a baby.

"That Pichu had been a trouble maker. I am sure you to complement each other. Take care of him, and he will be a good Pokemon," Professor said. "What was your name again?"

"Darron," he simply answered. She handed me a red thing, and explained how to use it. Darron barely paid attention, since he was looking at the Pichu. The two were having a staring competition, actually. Darron's eyes were already hurting, but he must overcome it. Finally, the Pichu blinked. Darron laughed, and so does the Pichu. "I see you are already acquainted. You may go out now, and wait for further announcement with the other winners. Darron tried to hold the Pichu, and this time, Pichu let him.

Back