• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

EAT ME. OH YES ~Culinary Club!

Madam Cheezy

Imakuni Trainee
Years
  • Neat! ^_^

Ok, so, for my first 'submission', I present you with this lazy oatcake recipe!

You need:

Quick oats
    Egg(s)
    Flavored coffee creamer (think vanilla or Irish cream...something sweet)

What to do:

Pour some (I dont measure most of the time...sorry) quick oats into a bowl. Next, pour just enough creamer in to wet the oats. (Damp, not swimming) Crack the egg and use only the whites. Usually 1 is good enough. Then, squish the mixture with your hands until it feels like a rough dough. Form the mix into small, 1-2 inch patties, and lightly brown (no oil or spray, please) in a pan on both sides. Set to the side to cool, and enjoy!

This is a good one to use if you're particularly unskilled and/or poor. You can also play with the parts in about a million different ways. (Cream and sugar, add nuts, add chocolate powder, melted ice cream, etc. Whatever makes you happy.)

These will keep for about a week as long as you properly wrap and chill the uneaten portion.

And...not like most of you have to worry about this, but, this is a good way to get kids to eat oats. They think it's a cookie. Heh.

Madam Cheezy

Imakuni Trainee
    Years
  • Um, I usually make them for snacks, but, you can eat them all day urrry day if you wanted to. Just remember to drink plenty of water as you go along, otherwise, er, there might be issues with the potty. :P

I have other lazy recipes too.
    Does anyone have a food preference? Allergy? Maybe I'll post something for that.

Ps. Cashew butter is the shiznit, man. If there's a Whole Foods near you, please do try it. Out of the jar. Screw that bread stuff. LOL.

Madam Cheezy

Imakuni Trainee
    Years
  • Tankee. ^_^

How are the baking classes going?

New Noms:

Spinach Calzones!

You need:
    1 can of biscuits (the 8 count kind)
    2 boxes of frozen spinach leaves (because the chopped will make this very messy)
    1 bag of mozzerella (2 cups)
    1 egg

Garlic powder and basil, to taste
    Tomato/spaghetti sauce to dip (optional)
    Fresh parmesean, to taste (optional)

What to do:

Thaw the frozen spinach. When you have zero ice left, squeeze out the green stuff and get as much liquid as you can out of it. (The drier, the better.) Next, break the little wad up in a mixing bowl and add garlic and basil. Add the egg, but only the whites. Mix with your hands, but dont smoosh it. Now add the cheese(s) and mix again. (Still, no smooshing.)

Turn the oven on to 350 (Gas 4 or 180 Celcius)

Take a cookie/baking sheet and spray with your favorite non-stick spray. Pop open the biscuit can. Take a biscuit and stretch and flatten it to hold about 2 heaping tablespoons of the above mix. Put said mix in. Fold it over and pinch the ends so it wont open. Repeat x 8.

Put the thingies on said baking/cookie sheet and cook for about 20 minutes. (Give or take...dont know how how new/old your setup is.)

Enjoy!

You can take this recipe and easily make it vegan, should you need to. Just replace the cheese with Daiya cheese and omit the egg. (The 'cheese' will be sticky enough to hold it together) And....uh, buy vegan biscuits. Heh.

WillPowerPedro

https://soundcloud.com/cammdavidson
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Jan 9, 2022
    Name: WillPowerPedro
    Culinary Skill: I can make food sort of. I love food and I know a few healthy recipes.
    Love for cooking: I love food. I watch alot of food channel and I try to make new stuff every time I can. I make alot of smoothies and milkshakes.

Choco-Banana Shake
    2 Bananas
    1 cup of ice
    half a bar of heresy chocalate (or more)
    2 - 3 cups of milk (I prefer soy)

Put all the ingredients in a blender and blender for a minute.
    EASY BASIC TASTY.

WillPowerPedro

https://soundcloud.com/cammdavidson
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Jan 9, 2022
    um, so where did you come up with that recipe? Screwing around? family recipe?

I just make random recipes alot. Especially for milkshakes and smoothies. I know this sounds weird, but my mom makes a mean spinach smoothie! I don't like it, but sometimes I drink some because I know it is super healthy.

droomph

weeb
    Years
  • Ah, popeye.

"EAT YOUR SPEE-NACHOO SO YOU CANG BI STRONG BOI LIKE YUAN MING HARPADARP HE ATE SPEE-NACHU AND HE WON A WAR. DO YOU WANT TO BI LAIK HEE-MU?"

lol

I never really liked spinach though. It's kinda bland and watery. So oh skilled chefs of pc, please make a good spinach/lettuce recipe!

COOKING CONTEST!

theme: cooked leaves

Today, we're gonna do something special, eh?

Rules:

• You can have as many recipes listed as you want, but you can only put one into the final judging. Please tell us which one!
    • When 10 or more people have entered their recipes, the preliminary round is over!
    • Once that happens, you have two weeks (14 days) to perfect and double-check your recipes!
    • I will take some time after the 14 days to make and taste these recipes. Anything that is ridiculously expensive or hard/unsafe to make (for me or any other judges at least) will be automatically disqualified. This means caviar, pufferfish, etc.
    • Show us a picture! We want to be guided too.
    • Don't worry about the presentation too much, just have fun! If it tastes good we'll definitely consider it for first place :)

Anyways don't worry about the rules too much. It's not that big of a deal anyways.

Theme: cooked leaves.
    Description: Lettuce and spinach and salad...how boring, right? Give us a recipe (that is preferrably your own) that incorporates leafy vegetables into a delicious dish!
    Exceptions: It can't be a salad, obviously, and it has to be cooked (crunchy, limp, whatever, but it has to be cooked and not raw.)

Back