• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Beautiful Creatures [K+] [IC]

VanilluxeDeluxe

Best Ice-type ever!
Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2014
    Quest of an Ice Type
    ~ A Rude Awakening ~​

"OhmygoshareyouokayImeanohmygoshwahthashappenedjustnowandwhywereyoujustwashedupoutoftheblueandohmygoshareyouhurtjust oh my god!" says a nearby voice, sounding shocked and stressed all at the same time. The voice is slighty muffled by the sand in Calem's ears and the water splashing against his face. He lays there, too sore to move and to tired to think. He feels a hard rock behind his head, and dry, bitter sand in his face, nostrils, and mouth. He spits and sputters, unable to get the nasty taste out.​

Still too tired to move, Calem turns his head around the rock he's resting against and sees the source of the muffled voice, which is coming from a turtle with a leaf on his head. He seems to be yelling at some other creatures, lying on the beach. They seemed to have met the same fate as him, as the turtle seemed very concerned.​

Does it even see me? Calem thinks, regaining some of his energy. Then, out of the corner of his eye, he sees the waves, swaying back and forth on the shore. However, he saw something, so utterly unbelievable, he had to look again. When the wave came back, he was shocked to see his reflection in the water. It wasn't him, that's for sure. He had pale cyan skin, sail like scales atop his head that showed a rainbow of colors in the light, and a long neck.​

Calem screamed internally, and almost passed out again from shock. He heard voices, probaly from the other creatures, but ignored them as he tried to think. Who am I...what am I?! he thinks, struggling to remember anything. Ca...cal...Calem! Yes, I'm Calem! Calem was proud of himself for remembering something as basic as his own name, so he tried to remember more. However, no matter how hard he tried, the only thing he could remember is that he was a human...whatever that was.​

Suddenly, two small figures fly swiftly past the group and into a cave. Calem hadn't noticed until they were already past his head, but he had see their shapes and had a good idea of what they might be. Suddenly, a gooey figure, who the turtle identified as "Sligoo" came to the creatures' sides, insisting that those figures were theives who had took his "Sli-Goo"...whatever that was.​

The turtle then asked for the creatures help, and they all agreed, heading inside the cave. Calem decided to take action and follow, as he really had no other choice. He luckily caught up to the group, as the turtle was explaining something to the group. Calem took mental notes, as he figured this would be important somehow. Then, the turtle announced everybody split up into groups.​

Calem's panic mode kicked in right then, right there. Nobody had noticed him, and he wasn't sure if he had the guts to flat out start a conversation. However, the situation seemed dire, so Calem let out a small "Uh..." that echoed off the walls of the cave ever so slighty. If one were to even look at him, Calem's expression would show a mix of fear, nervousness, and anger all mixed into one. However, his big, blue eyes would assure them that he meant no harm.

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
    Years
  • ❦ TALES // Of Turtles And Robots

Joint Post by Godzil and [supporter]ℛesolution ❦[/supporter]
    1.4 - In Which Gentlemen Can Also Kick Butt

"Sure, why not?" Replies the turtle Pokémon to the bravado of the robot ghost, "Whatever gets us faster to the pit!"

Pete nods, immediately heading for the largest path. "Right! Since neither of those two looked very good at flying, they probably went down this large tunnel, so they wouldn't hit the walls. I'll bet they're down here!"

Sotelo replies with an identical nod of agreement, "Sounds like a fine plan, so we should probably get going."

With that brief exchange, the duo began traversing a wide opening on the room they were in, which eventually turned into a tunnel. Following them i their journey was a silence of awkwardness, that melted uncomfortably with the sounds of water dripping and steps on the damp ground.

"So..." Pete says, trying to start a conversation."Have you done this all before? Gone into strange places and helped people with their problems?"

"Kind of," the Grass-type replies, "I'm still new to it, but I have had my fair share of exploring." He stops his speech for a moment, taking a second or so to glance around: the end of the tunnel is still nowehere near, "It's weird, tho. Rewarding, but it conveys a strong sense of patience."

Pete picks up a shiny rock, thinking it to be special. But it doesn't seem so. It just looks pretty. He tosses it away.

"I mean, even random rocks you find lying around could turn out to be incredible treasure," Sotelo continues, unaware of the rock tossed by his companion, "And the money! By gosh, the money such treasures can bring!"

Pete glances back where he threw the rock, debating going after it. He shrugs, deciding not to.

Especially with that sound...

"Whats that sound? Water?" For some reason, water makes him nervous. "I know were on the beach and all, but shouldnt a cave be dry?"

"Well, you can't really rely on logic whilst exploring. Just keep in mind that, if it makes sense outside, it doesn't here."

Indeed do they hear the sound of water, increasing in volume as they reach the end of the tunnel, reaching a wide room of considerable size. What stands out the most, however, is not its size, but rather a quite large body of water that runs across most of the room. However, even while Sotelo expected them to, no Pokémon seem to be around.

"I actually expected someone else to be here," he adds, in both surprise and uncertainty, "Bodies of water like this usually attract unwanted visitors."

Taking a few more steps, he reaches the side of the body, taking a small sip of its water, "The water is quite nice, tho. Wanna try some?"

"Yeah... sure..." Pete glances around, Sotelo's words making him a little nervous. He scoops up a handful of water, and eventually finds out he does have a mouth. "Hey, this is good! I am kinda thirsty..."

He dunks his head into the water, taking a long drink. He hadn't realized how thirsty he was until that very same moment. With his head underwater, he opens his eyes, surprised to find another pair of eyes staring back, cryptically, and viciously glowing in scarlet light on his direction.

"Greetings." Pronounces the set of eyes, slowly and with a very deep tone.

Pete reacts how anyone would in this situation.

"WAH!" A ghostly face surrounds his fist as he lashes out at the creature, hitting it between the eyes. He quickly pulls back from the water, gasping in surprise.

"WHAT WAS THAT?"

"What was what?" Sotelo asks in surprise at the sudden hit-and-run, "Did you see something there?"

"Yeah, eyes! Theres something there!" He suddenly coughs, calmly punching his fist into his open hand. "But don't worry, I got it. It never stood a chance!"

"Wait, you attacked it?" Sotelo asks, still shocked, "That was probably an Omanyte! They get angry if they're attacked for no reason, heck, they probably don't attack anything themselves!"

"GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH"

As if on cue, and betwen a sudden emanation of foam from the water, comes the shape of a trilobite. The figure is a Kabuto, who more or less couldn't look any angrier right now.

"Gentlemen," pronounces the rock-water hybrid, "Might I ask what that behaviour was about?"

"Uh... self-defense? And... we want answers! I think you know something about a stolen Sli-goo!" Pete dramatically points at the Kabuto, shaking his fist. "So talk, you salty creep!"

"My, so that's what it was..." Kabuto seems to grow more calm, only to raise more than one eyebrow with the rest of his reply, "I am not acquainted with such an item, unfortunately," he turns towards Sotelo, then back at Pete, giving the last one the mean eye, "However, I'm afraid that your intrusive behaviours were out of place. A proper punishment must now be in place... It's unfortunate, really. I was hoping this vacation would be an uneventful one."

With haste, the trilobite launches itself at Pete, his several yellow claws shining bright as the figure quickly reaches the robot ghost.

"Wait, stop!" Sotelo exclaims, whipping his head rapidly, a gust of wind emerging from it just in time to catch the Kabuto mid-air, just before his claws made contact on Pete. The trilobite falls to the side of him, but quickly gets back to his feet.. er, claws.

"My, it seems as if you are a mighty strong one." the Kabuto states, focusing now on Sotelo.

"You want a fight, you got one!" Pete jumps forward, punching the Kabuto with all his strength, aiming to knock it back into the pool. "You're gonna regret messin' with us!"

Moving less than one inch, the Ground-type responds with a semi-guttural sounds, claws shining one more as it quickly launched itself towards Pete.

However, as faith decided to have it, he merely just went thru the Ghost-type's body, landing behind it, inflicting but a small amount of damage on Pete, if at all.

Pete blinks in confusion, before laughing in triumph. "You sneak up on me, you DARE to pass judgement on us, and worst of all, you waste my time with your weak attacks! Time to end this!"

He lets out a war cry, rushing forward and repeatedly pounding his fists onto the trilobite's head. The sooner he knocks this pest out, the sooner he and Sotelo can get back to finding the thieves.

However, as faith decided to have it, Kabuto had one other trick under his sleeve.

Because, as we all know by now, nothing stops the heretic punishing forces. So with a mighty force of momentum Kabuto flings itself back across Pete´s body. Once he´s landing swiflty behind him, a sudden shot of water is propelled from his mouth, hitting the Ground-type with far more damage that it would inflict on someone else.

Pete staggers forward a step, the force of the water blast driving him to his knees. He can safely say he had never taken a hit like that before.

"Pete!" Cries the knowledging Potato as soon as the previous occurs, now slinging itself at the gentleman Kabuto.

"Sir, this does not resolve around you, please step back!" Cries the trilobite before launching itself towards the tiny leaf turtle.

Both bodies collide, their loud clashing reverberates all around the cave, the nearby town, the galaxy, the universe and beyond.

Both lumps fall on the ground.
    The turtle, damaged.
    The trilobite, defeated.

With his last words, Kabuto pronounces that he just wanted to have a nice vacation, and fades away from existence.

"You goof!" Cries Sotelo is slight anger towards Pete once he gets back to his stubby feet, "He wasn't even native to this dungeon! Why did you even attack him?!"

Pete jumps back to his feet, refusing to be taken down so easily. "I reacted! I don't know what lives here and what doesn't! I'm new, I'm confused, and I'm... I'm sorry." He slouches, all bluster and bravado gone. "I was just trying to help. And I just made things worse."

He straightens back up, his eyes literally burning. "But I promise, I won't make that mistake again! From now on, I'll let someone with more knowledge take charge! I'll follow you and learn, and ask questions first! Lead on!" He finishes by striking a pose, punching a fist into an empty hand.

"I... No, it´s okay. I mean, I expected you to know what you´re doing and none of you guys have been here for even a day!" Sotelo sighs, and takes a deep breath, "We make mistakes, for we are merely Pokemon, and we learn from them, right? Let´s consider this a nice little lesson and get going!"

With that said, Sotelo walked to the front of Pete, and led the way around the body of water, around it and beyond the room they were in. It wasn´t very long until they arrived to another floor, yet another one, and so on until they reached a small clearing that connected the cave and the sea. Many a beautiful sight was there to behold.

Such as Noibat and Dratini at the end of it.​

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
    Years
  • Life of a Frog And Turtle Who've Just Recently been A Human – Serial 1.4

Joint Post by TD and Herostay 123​

Sotelo the Potato began cramming information into everybody's ears. Rupert was pretty sure that most of the people were dead bored with all that information. Rupert on the other hand was very fascinated. Maybe it isn't so bad, he thought.

Rupert then decided that the first person he would bump into with eyes closed would be his partner for the dungeon, He closed his eyes and five seconds later, bumped into somebody. He opened his eyes and saw the Squirtle. Rupert tried to remember what was his name. He could only remember something like Kal the bold.

"Hi! You want to come with me into the dungeon. It will be tons of fun....... I guess. My name's Rupert the ........... whatever you want to call me. Pleased to make your acquaintance." he said while holding his hands out to the Squirtle.

Kallet listened to the rest of the speech given by Turtwig, everything he had heard before. He remembered everything that the Pokemon said from...He wasn't quite sure, but he had heard it before. They were obviously going to be split into groups.

He was scanning the crowd for the best option, leaning towards the Tyrunt, but the Croagunk approached first, being quite friendly and suggesting that they should team up. Kallet began to ponder the choice, muttering to himself. "He can defend me from Grass types, while I can cover his weaknesses to Ground..." He looked up to his potential ally and gave a nod, and then a smile. "Most excellent! I think this will be an excellent journey!"

"Okay, so bye people. I and Kal.... are going together bye." Rupert shouted to the others as he and Kaller went into the cavern. He then suddenly tripped on a rock and fell face down on the ground. He expected sudden pain but was surprised not feeling hurt at all.

'These things are not as frail as I thought." he wondered.

Rupert then observed his surroundings. They were in a somewhat large and spacious room with a narrow path leading somewhere. He then felt something wet on his head. Looking up, he observed that water was dripping down onto the floor. The floor was wet' to say at the most. There was a puddle of water on which was swimming some weird red creature.

The creature suddenly looked evilly at Rupert and Kaller....whatever. It then came out of thepuddle and began jumping. All of a sudden,Rupert had a sour taste in his mouth. From instinct, Rupert suddenly spat out a needle. The needle lodged into the Magikarp's skin and it let out a cry of agony. Then it suddenly vanished and turned into a cloud.

"This is weird and we should really go!" said Rupert.

Kaller looked to the crowd and waved farewell. "It's a shame you guys have to go behind us! We ARE the best of the best!" He gave a quiet laugh and followed his Croagunk ally onwards into the cavern, only to watch him trip and fall on his face.

Kaller couldn't help but burst out laughing. "Be careful, my man. These rocks, they're the most dangerous Pokemon out here." He continued forward, only to faceplant as well. He stood up, humbled and ashamed. "Ahem....Carry on."

He watched his friend Poison Sting a Magikarp. Magikarp...Where have I heard that name? Why do I feel its kinda useless? He stroked his chin for a moment, but quickly returned to reality. "It just faded away...That is kinda weird..." He turned to find a Pokemon that looked like a blue crustacean fossil...Omanyte...Right?[/S] He felt water welling up in his chest. He began to panic and launched out at the Omanyte, smashing into it. It disapeared mid air, but the water kept flowing. "You're right. Let's go."

Rupert nodded to his partner that they should go. They walked along the thin path and then came into a room which was smaller than the other one. He then shuddered seeing that thing called Noibat. It seemd alert to their presence and suddenly swooped from above. Rupert ducked and just missed the Noibat swooping at him. It then screeched so Rupert cupped his hand over his years.

All of a sudden, Rupert felt his arms ball into fist of iron? They smashed the Noibat in mid-air as it fell down disintegrating into clouds before it was nothing.

Kaller stared in almost-amazement as his partner smashed a Noibat to nothingness. Literally. "Nice shot, my man." He would have slain something, but he couldn't see anything within slaying distance. "Uh...What a shame. I left my slaying powers in my other pants." He gave a quiet laugh. "Just kidding. But there's nothing to slay, you know?" He sighed in content as the pair walked on. "I never introduced myself properly, I suppose. I'm Kaller...I think." He looked around to see what was around, only to see a few more of the Magikarp. "Just leave those guys alone. They're harmless."

All of a sudden, the Magikarp wiggled evilly and jumped into the air. Rupert thought that the jumping as useless until they all rained down near Kaller and himself. They caused deep craters in the ground. "How in the world did they manage that?" Ruprt shouted. There were about four of them and they once again jumped into the air, Rupert then suddenly felt the sour taste once again. He spat a needle at one Magikarp and he disappeared into clouds.

Ruprt then balled his fists and jumped into mid air smashing, one of the weak Pokemon. 'I must have been an athlete when I was a human,' Rupery thought. He was quite flexible and those legs of him had easily allowed him to jump into the air. "Take care of the other two!" he shouted at Kaller, his new partner.

Kaller watched as the Magikarp smashed holes in the ground. "THE FRIG WAS THAT?!" Ultra Splash...Hehe. "Beats me!" The menacing red balls of death launched themselves at the superior fighters, a malevolent look in their eyes. "They...They've gone rogue!" He watched as his ally dispatched his enemies with ease. "My turn!" He clapped his hands in the air instinctively and a small downpour came cascading down on the group. Some how the Magikarp grew faster and flopped even faster towards him. "Bad!" Kaller drew back into his shell and rocketed forward, water surrounding him. He slammed into both of them, causing them to disintegrate.

The battle-scarred He got a scratch on his tail stood up and struck another brave pose. "My man, this is going to be amazing!" He laughed hardily and continued through the dungeon. After a few moments, he found himself at some stares leading downwards into the dungeon. "Dude...Let's go down those stairs!" With that, he leapt downwards.

Rupert watched as his partner tried to climb down the stairs even though the stairs were actually going up. "Dude their going up, not down....." he said as he began climbing up the stairs. They didn't go too up and were short and slippery.

When Rupert reached the top he felt a blast of wind. His mind went blank and and the next second he was standing on a new floor. It wasn't very dfferent from the first floor except there were tons of muddy puddles. Rupert suddenly felt he was being watched. He searched around the room and found two Noibats, an Omyante and four 'oh crap' Magikarps.

Rupert already had enough bad experiences wth the Magikarps to last his whole life. He tried to run away but he found his legs stuck in that damn mud. "What the friggin hell are you doin you goddam feeble thing he shouted." he shouted.

The pokemon tensed and then looked angry at Rupert insulting their God. They started approaching him. "Kaller use some move and free me." he shouted at his companion who still hadn't appeared. Since Rupert had no time, he spat a needle at one if the Noibat. The Noibat fell on the ground writhing in pain. 'Score,' Rupert thought.

Kaller merely studdered in embarrasment when he realized that the stairs in-fact went up. "Ehe...My bad." He followed behind his companion quickly.

The pair came up to reveal a fearsome squad of Magikarp, Noibats, and Omanytes. He watched Rupert defeat a couple of them before he decided that the time to flee was upon them. He used Water Gun to blast the mud away from the Croagunk and yanked him out. "If we stay here, we're dead!" He had the look of urgency in his eye. He began to lead his ally away, firing a Water Gun or two at his opponents while fleeing. The pair continued to run until they reached the second flight of stairs. This time, Kaller would not fall prey to the illusion of them going down. "Let's go." He walked up the stairs with bravery in his eyes.

Rupert leaned forward happily. He had managed to escape from dose evil Magikarps and other stuff. He then saw something brown on the floor. He leaned forward and picked it up. He then did a victory dance. It was chocolate that he had found. It didn't matter if it was grimy and whatever but it was still chocolate.

As he held it to his mouth some blue tentacles snatched the beautiful, milky thing of goodness from his mouth. Rupert watched dumbstruck as a Omyante stuffed the chocolate into it's mouth and walked away.

Rupert held his mouth open in horror but then felt a sudden burst of adrenaline. He ran after that evil thing and cornered it. The Omyante looked frightened. He held his arms out and felt them turn into scissors.

Rupert learned X Scissor.

~ ~ ~

Kaller watched, almost in horror, as his companion chased down an Omanyte that had stolen some chocolate from his hand. "Stop!" He launched a Water Gun and slammed the Omanyte into the wall, causing it to evaporate.A barbarous act! He must have an unnatural love of chocolate! He made a mental note never to eat some unless he cleared with his companion first, whose name he didn't pay attention to. He quickly cleared his throat upon reaching the next set of stairs. "Well, we're here."

Kaller quickly climbed the stairs and look down at his partner. "Well, my man, I'd say we're almost at the end of this dungeon. We're quite the fearsome duo, don't you think?" Without waiting for reply, he moved forward, to find a Noibat. "Take this!" He leapt forward, his body coated in water. He slammed into the flying pokemon with great impact, causing it to fade immediately. He spun through the air briefly until he landed perfectly on his feet.

"Dude that isn't the Noibat we're looking for, anyway, the stairs are here." Rupert replied as he climbed up the stairs slowly. He was angry with Kaller due to the fact that he had lost his chocolate treat. He had even made a name for it. chocolately awesomeness!

Rupert and Kaller walked up together and saw a small chamber. There was some water behind and there waiting for them were the evil duo of Noibat and Dratini. And yeah, Dratini looked like a blue worm. And speaking of blue Rupert needed some water. He sucked some water that had fallen on his body and felt refreshed. That was when he realized it was his froggy mucus.....

Last edited:

Chalifoux

Years
  • ❦ TALES // Of Antagonists ❦

1.5 - In Which A Battle Rages On The Horizon

"Hey, Noibat?"

Both bodies move swiftly around their limestone surroundings, ignoring most Pokémon and only attacking those that present an actual obstacle.

"What?" The dragon-type replies in a cold tone towards his same-type partner.

"There's something I don't quite get."

Moving from one floor to another by flying over some stairs, they find themselves between multiple bodies of water. Their sights still not drifting from finding the next set of stairs.

"And that is?" Noibat replies, not precisely interested in the whole exchange.

"Well, we have no use for this Sli-Goo, it being exclusive to the Goomy-line, right?"

"Correct." He replies, still moving around, with Dratini moving closely behind.

"Then why are we stealing it?"

Noibat stops, eyes rolling as if he was just saying "not this again" or something amongst those lines, he turns towards the Dratini and the mild flying device attached to it.

"To get noticed, of course."

"Oh..." Dratini makes a pause, trying to take his reply as a given, but finds himself unable to do so and continues, "But wait, did we not agree we wouldn't drag any attention to us, since we're a mean exploration team and all that?"

"That's about right."

"Then why did we steal the Sli-Goo? Do we care if people notice us?"

"Of course not." Noibat replies, and turns around, "Now let's get going, we are getting close to the pit."

As if on cue, and at the end of his sentence, the next set of stairs comes into view, and with a few more seconds of floating, the duo comes into the small clearing that is the Cavern's Pit.

Silence governs the surroundings as they reach the farthest end of it.

"W-Wait, why are we even--"

"Dratini!" The Noibat catches him mid-sentence, not willing to have the very same exchange all over again, "Get yourself together, we are stealing it because we were asked to, okay? No questioning the Chief's orders, we just get them done."

"Alright..." With that, Dratini settles, and as both Pokémon stare at the edge of the pit's sands, one more doubt arises from the dragon-type, "One last question, tho."

"Yes?"

"Why did we choose to run away towards a dungeon that leads to no other place?"

The bat Pokémon looked at the end of the dungeon, as if not expecting it to end in a pit, in spite of being there many a times already.

"... That's a mighty interesting question, indeed." He sighs, shaking his head, "We need to get out of here, Dratini." The bat Pokemon said as he turned to his partner-in-crime. While turning, however, he noticed that our heroes have arrived to the pit, in all their heroic heroness of heroicity, "Ahem, step aside, if you may, we have no agendas to attend with you."

"Oh really?" Says Sotelo as he takes a step forward, "Because that Sli-Goo you've got there belongs to my friend here!"

"Hey, Noibat," Dratini speaks in sudden realization of who they were, "I think that's the Sligoo from earlier..."

"Indeed, Hey, slug, did you not think bringing your gang would be unfair?"

"You should nawt be thalking aboot unfair, shir!" speaks the sluggish being in a hasteful reply.

"Well, if you're so unwilling to step aside..." Noibat makes a pause, and continues, "Then we might as well dispose of you in the ways of Lindwurm!"

Both bodies fling themselves forward, readying their moves in an inminent clash that is set to take place.

ONE-TIME ONLY EVENT:
    << BOSS BATTLE! VS. TEAM LINDWURM >>

147.png
    Lindwurm Scout Dratini | 6 | Beach Cavern Pit | No*
    Marvel Scale | @ Air Balloon | Wrap & Leer & Water Pulse

714.png
    Lindwurm Trainee Noibat | 8 | Beach Cavern Pit | No
    Telepathy | @ Royal Silk** | Screech & Supersonic & Tackle & Super Fang

* Because NO
    ** An item to be held by a Dragon-type Pokémon. It boosts the Attack and Sp. Attack of the holder by 10 (read: a whole flippin' bunch).

A massive PM has been sent to everyone regarding what we´re to do now. So yeah, not much to say on that matter :3 Also, have some levels before I keep forgetting to grant them:

Revor grew to level 6!
    Revor grew to level 7!
    Tanner grew to level 6!
    Tanner grew to level 7!
    Sotelo grew to level 6!
    Pete grew to level 6!
    Rupert grew to level 6!
    Rupert grew to level 7!
    Kaller grew to level 6!
    Kaller grew to level 7!​

Chalifoux

Years
  • ❦ TALES // Of Teamwork Within A Post That Is Clearly Not Overdue ❦

1.6 In Which The Title Hints At No Post Content Whatsover
    Group Post by Godzil, TD, LordSephear, Kenneth and [supporter]ℛesolution ❦[/supporter]

"Ugh, Why can't we just settle down and talk like civilized people for once? Okay everyone, just remember to not do anything-" Sotelo's words were cut short, as Pete steps forward, loudly stating the obvious.

"There they are! Let's get 'em!" Pete charges toward the Dratini, assuming it would be slower and easier to hit than the Noibat, even with that balloon lifting it up.

"Oh, god damnit people, seriously?" Sotelo face slaps himself with his stubby legs. During his frustration he does not notice the way the enemies move, so much that he doesn't notice the Noibat readying his Super Fang, shining fangs ready to suck his potato blood.

Rupert had kind of expected his awesome heroic partner, Kaller, to go and bash some skulls or whatever it is that acquatic turtles like him do, but realized that he had to save the awesome potato who was being attacked by the evil duo first and foremost. Realizing he had to do something, he balled his fists into steel whatevers and charged straightaway at the evil Noibat who looked 10 times as evil as the blue worm who goes by the name of Dratini.

The Noibat easily anticipated his moves from the distance and dodged by just flapping above until he reached a considerable height. Dratini jumping onto him and wrapping its slimy body around Rupert´s chest. It then made some kind of face which everyone knew was supposed to be intimidating but, all in all, what in the world is there to be scary about cute little ´:3´faces? Rupert burst out laughing at the failed display of antagonism and the Dratini looked annoyed. Due to the sudden burst of anger that came in his stomach Dratini released Rupert and started crying, spazzing erratically around the damp ground - the Air Ballon detaching itself from his body in the process - in loud whimpers, sobs, snorts and crying like there wouldn´t be a tomorrow, which, admitedly, there wouldn´t be if he keep crying around like that.

Dratini's leap carried it clear over Pete's head, and he ends up slamming his fist into the far wall. He growls in annoyance, turning back toward the flailing dragon.

Noibat on the other hand had flown on top before seeing his dumb partner crying. "WOULD YOU STOP THAT CRYING DRATINI! WE'RE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FIGHT AND YOU SPEND THE TIME CRYING?! GET A MOVE ON YOU BABY!!!!!!!!" he screams loudly from the top of his lungs before realizing the fact that it did nothing to stop the wimpering Dragon-type.

"Humph." Dratini said amongst sobs, tears rolling down his face, "You never understand my pain and suffering. Just wait until I become a beautiful Dragonite.¨He sobs, and soon continues in equal frustration, "¨Then It´ll all be better. Then I'll teach you all a lesson." His monologue is accompanied by new found anger, ¨You will learn not to make fun of a beautiful Dragonite like me! I'll prove myself, now if I have to, and you´ll regret ever making fun of me, ever yelling at me!"

The dragon-type stops his erratic whimpers, and stays juxtaposed in sudden calm and focus against the bunch. Staying still for a second or so, the Dratini closes his eyes. With the sound of waves crashing louder and louder around, he goes serious in his stare and, whipping his entire body in circles, launches a five metre wide bubble at all the good guys. Slowly, but steadily, Dratini´s magnificent, most evil creation floats towards the gang. Dratini stares at it, patiently, as it begins to near its target.

A certain scientific Treecko huffed at the oversized bubble and put his right hand in front of him. Small orbs of green light gathered in front of his palm until a large green sphere of pure energy was formed, then launched straight through the bubble, popping it - much to the surprise of everyone who expected to die out of bubble-popping-itis- and sailing towards the poor dejected Dratini. "You guys were dumb enough to show yourselves and then run straight to a dead end so I'm not going to bother telling you to hand over the Sli-Goo. So just sit there and wait for the beating!"

Noibat watched in horror as the Treecko destroyed his partner's greatest creation with no effort whatsoever. Such madness! No one can mess with Dratini like that! ... Except for him, of course. He looked as his partner started sobbing once again, ranting about how he was so useless and that he would never make it out there in the world of beautiful Dragonite. He feels angry and goes for the Treecko with his fangs outstretched, swiftly darting across the room within a second or so. He was prepared to sink his teeth into that juicy, green gecko neck of his. Regardless of all enemies of him still fresh as lettuce. He was only aiming for the Treecko right now.

Jon's eyes widened at the sight coming at him. "Whoah, whoah, no swoops!" He leaned back to avoid the attack because it came at him so fast he felt he didn't have time to duck. Of course it was harder to regain his balance than if he had ducked, so when he swung back up he wasn't fast enough to avoid Noibat's double tap. Noibat slammed into Jon, lifting him up with his feet and baring his glowing fangs before sinking them into the Treecko and taking out half of his invisible, crearly hypotetical HP bar with a single hit.

"OWOWOWOW! Oh yeah, well a single cut may hurt like crazy but a microfracture will grow worse until there's nothing to do about it!" Realizing that Noibat couldn't hope to dodge in that position, Jon began to work his throat like he was about to hock a loogie, and then spat a single seed onto his opponent.

Noibat threw Jon to the ground and got a safe distance away from the group before shaking himself hard, but no matter what he did the annoying seed wouldn't unstick from him. Nobody else knew it but Noibat's fate was already sealed, they needed to give him a whoopin' anyways but from here on out it was just a waiting game.

But we all know the waiting game is just so, so boring.

And thus, realizing that musing the meaning of life and maybe undersea caverns is pointless if you're not a geologist- whatever that is, anyways- Tanner lifted his head up and looked at the Noibat with a grin; he could always hit it with a Tackle and end this waiting game. However, this doesn't really pose any interest to him, because what does he care that a Noibat is present and flapping it's wings like there ain't no tomrrow, there's a Drakimishi or whatever those things are called and it deserves the hurtin'.

Granted, it was crying.

So instead, Tanner decided that this was perfect bro-bonding time, keeping in mind the dire situation and the awesome soundtrack and making sure to pull a plot twist when least expected of him, he sat down next to the Dratini and patted it's back. "It's okay buddy, it's okay. Someday man. Someday. You gotta go up the echeladder one by one though, can't be a Dragonite without the Dragonair and can't be a Dragonair without being a Drakimis- I mean, Dratini."

"R-Really?"

"Uh, yeah. Totes."

Pete stands there, blinking in confusion as the T. Rex comforts the small dragon. "So... are we enemies or not?"

Tanner lifts a claw to his lips. "Shh, she's having a moment." He strokes the Dratini's head, realizing that he just said she. She better be a she. Regardless, he sighed. "At the end of this though, I can't forget that we are enemies, so..." He spins on his heel. "No hard feelings. Thunder Fang!"

Dratini sniffled as she said, "Really?" while looking at the Tyrunt. But due to the sake of plot she was the villain and villains had to be beaten up till the point of no return, so Tanner used Thunder Fang and bit into her tail. "Aahhhh!" she screams the pain shooting up. However, for some reason her heartless partner, Noibat roared and knocked down the Tyrunt from behind with a powerful Super Fang.

Dratini was about to thank Noibat before he said, "Are you really a girl? Like, for realsies?"

"Arghhh. Are you seriously starting to care about me just now?. Of course I'm a girl you idiot!" then she set her eyes on Rupert and decided to use Wrap on him.

Slithering at breakneck speed (although she didn't have a neck), Dratini launched herself on the Croagunk as Rupert struggled. She then formed a bubble and blasted the amphibous pokemon with it. Sadly for her, however the force of the bubble knocks her back and frees Rupert.

Noibat meanwhile swooped onto Rupert. Rupert spat a small needle at Noibat and Noibat dodged it with incredible ease. Rupert's arms then glowed dark, and he went after the Noibat. Noibat tried to dodge, but sadly for him, Rupert had just used Pursuit and that move's supposed to deal more damage when a pokemon trys to escape... Not that Rupert himself is aware of it.

As the Noibat fell down, Rupert broke into a crazy grin. Wiping his mouth, he made a fighting stance and like a mini Chuck Norris, then said, "Is that all you got, ya punks?"

Unknown to him, the Noibat was stirring and targeting the potato in the group.

And here was Sotelo, staring at the utter chaos that was being caused by everyone hitting everything else. It was a beautiful sight to behold, actually. Y'know, attacks and lights and spurts, and needles flying all around. Wow. Just wow. So much for a quiet chat to settle things down.

He sighs, still unaware of Noibat trying to go back at him, or, rather, ignoring him. Regardless, he merely spins his head, sending gusts of wind from the tip of his leaves to Noibat and Dratini, knowcking both to the ground for a bit.

"There you go," the potato tells the rest of the crew as soon as both enemies touch the ground, adding injury to injury, the seed on Noibat's back burst open and began to constrict and siphon the life out of him right after he hit the ground. "Now any of you can put a stop to those two."

Noticing that Noibat refuses to stay down, Pete contemplates knocking him out with his strongest punch. However, his teammates seem to be in a better position, and speed isn't exactly his strong suit. Instead, he decides to try out something that had been in the back of his mind for a while.

With a thought, Pete reaches out and grabs Noibat in his mind. He imagines a fist made of his own willpower, grabbing the bat and restraining it. "You're not going anywhere, pal! I've got him, you guys take him out!" With Noibat held in place by Pete's telekinesis, victory is at hand!

"Hey Noibat!" Jon shouted at the trapped thief. "I've decided I feel bad for you, being talked into what was obviously a stupid mission and a trap, so even though we have to take that Sli-Goo back, I've got a consolation prize for ya." He made what may as well be his signature pose and focused until green energy began to gather and swirl around between his hands. "I call it an Energy Ball!" With his final and totally-not-lame quip finished he launched the Energy Ball at Noibat and it slammed into him so hard it knocked him right out of Pete's telekinetic hold and whimsically flattened him against the nearest wall, defeated, but not fading out from existance as the Pokèmon from before. Instead, a white veil enveloped him and then... he simply vanished from the room.

Staring at his fallen comarade, Dratini, the oh so feminine Dratini whose gender has obviously never been questioned before stared in awe at how Noibat himself was so easily defeated. She then faced the crew, and whispered to herself that ¨she´s so screwed right now.¨

As Noibat is propelled out of his grip and against the wall, Pete turns to face Dratini. She'd dodged him once, and Tanner had saved her a second time, but the third time would be the charm. "Alright, you slippery snake! You steal the Sli-Goo, you hide away in this cave, and you make me look bad in front of my new friends! Time to take you DOWN!"

He charges forward, screaming loudly to get his blood flowing. A ghostly aura surrounds his fist, and he jumps just before reaching Dratini, both to add momentum to his punch, and look totally cool doing it. He slams his fist into the back of Dratini's head, knocking her face-first into the stone floor. "And STAY down!" He dusts off his hands, standing victorious over the tiny snake... dragon... thing.

And that was it.

The second threatening monster faded away with the same light and manner by which Noibat did so before. As Dratini left the scene, the prized Sli-Goo finally made its appearance, neatly falling in front of Sotelo because magic pr something.

"... Well," he sighs, and takes the item with one of his stubby arms, "I suppose that's about everything. Here ya go, Slushy-o," he tosses the item of greatness of a very odd appearance to his slushy partner, who gladly takes it and slushily thanks everyone as it places it back on his bag.

"Thanksh errybody!"

And because we haven't had enough cheesy-ness yet, that was it. Sotelo took his explorer badge, and in - literally - a flash, they were off.

Their first adventure was a quick one indeed, and clearly did not span past an hour, or a day, or a week, or even a month, because that'd be way too dumb.

Everyone grew to level 10 because yes and also because yay! With that aside, this post took a while, did it not? Apologies on that one, school has been... hectic, to say the least. I shall try to keep things moving as we now head to the next settlement: Golden Town!

Back