• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

For the Frog the Bell Tolls

«Chuckles»

Sharky
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2023

Kaeru no Tame ni Kane wa Naru

Kaeru no Tame ni Kane wa Naru, is an action role-playing video game developed by "Team Shikamaru" of Nintendo's Research and Development 1 division. It was published by Nintendo for the Game Boy and released in Japan on September 4, 1992.
    In a land far away, the two princes- Richard, of the Custard Kingdom, and the game's main protagonist, prince of the Sabure Kingdom, have shared a friendly rivalry since they were small children. They often compete, although it usually ends in a tie or close win. In Fencing however, Prince Richard is always the victor. One day a messenger arrives from a small neighboring kingdom, warning the princes that the evil King Delarin has invaded the Mille-Feuille Kingdom and captured the beautiful princess Tiramisu. In yet another boastful attempt to best the Sabure Prince, Richard grabs a boat and rushes towards the kingdom.​

Part Un: Francais?
    Spoiler:

«Chuckles»

Sharky
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2023
    Part Duex: ONE PIECE!
    Spoiler:

«Chuckles»

Sharky
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2023
    Part Trois: French Devil Worshippers
    Spoiler:

«Chuckles»

Sharky
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2023
    Part Quatre: Alcoholics Anonymous
    Spoiler:

Phazon Elemental

roving snob
    Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2021
    This looks very familiar, but I can't say I've ever played it. Maybe it's just the graphical resemblance to games like Link's Awakening?

«Chuckles»

Sharky
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2023
    Yes in Links Awakening there are a few cameos of characters from this game which is nice. The two also play very similar with the exception of the auto battle stuff.

Phazon Elemental

roving snob
    Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2021
    Yes in Links Awakening there are a few cameos of characters from this game which is nice. The two also play very similar with the exception of the auto battle stuff.
    That first part I did not know, but then again, it's been a couple of years since I've played Link's Awakening, and I have never played this game at all.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2023
    Yes they're found in Richards Villa.

You'll understand what the frogs mean later on ;) The person standing there is the owner of the villa our prince richard which is nice. These two games share the same engine or something or other.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2023
    Part Cinq: Monty Python and the Creepy old man + good music
    Spoiler:

Back