• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[RESULTS] Pokémon Song Parody Competition!

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
  • Username: Elite Overlord LeSabre™
    Parody Title: Prove Your Worth
    Original Song: Prove Your Love by Taylor Dayne

Basically, a girl who's calling an overconfident Pokemon to task, telling it to demonstrate its actual battling capabilities before she adds it to her team.
    Spoiler:

Years
  • Just a reminder to everyone that with the Get Together coming to an end soon, submissions are only going to be collected for the next 23 hours, so don't wait on posting your parody if you've got one!

Years
  • Alright, thanks to everyone who participated in this year's Pokemon Song Parody Competition! There were a lot of great entries this time around, which left the judges with some tough decisions- 11 of the 14 entries received at least one point in the judge's voting. But anyway, without further ado, here are your medalists...

With voting so close, there was a 3-way tie for third place- Forever with I Still Call Unova Home, Stormerbuzz35 with We Are!, and SassyBeartic with We Catch Who We Catch. Congrats to all 3 of you, and I hope you don't mind splitting that medal in three pieces!

In second place was DyingWillFlareon, with Catch Me Maybe! He was one of just two participants to receive votes from all 3 judges, so kudos to you DWF, and enjoy your silver medal!

And finally, the gold medalist in GT12's Pokemon Song Parody Competition was Meloetta with Kalos Queen! This parody is almost as good as the original, and was at the top of each judges' scorecard, making the gold medal victory a unanimous decision. Congratulations to you, Meloetta!

And thanks again to everyone who submitted their entries! If you'd like to know where you ranked, you're free to send me a message, but otherwise, hopefully we'll see you all again next year!​

Back